Former President Pervez Musharaffs Special Interview on Khabron Se Aage

arifycuty

Banned
Great to watch our president, Allah jeeta rakh is ko, he is the man for PAkistan, forward looking and can provide leadership, not the thugs like Nawaz, warch out Nawaz league, i m counting ur days

arifycuty

Banned
yes all the best, ham tumhaare saath hen Musharraf sahab, we are with u for the sake of our motherland, ye kia karen ge mulk ke lie kuch, ye Nawaz, Shehbaz, ye Zardari, inshAllah ham karen ge, bas Allah hamari help kare ga inshAllah

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is how a LEADER speaks. A leader with courage. Look , he has a vision , the whole world respects him, people want to listen to him, his logical explaination convince people, not like the thugs, Nawaz Shehbaz waghera, hawai firing,

S

shagi

YES I agree with you all guys. I think he is truthful and patriotic. He seems nice guy. May Allah help him. I think yoy should all pray for his sucess for the sack of Pakistan only.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
one gartner can sure a tree............or he can start with an Beans in earth.....................but he cant insist after this job this all garden its my own property............................and thats my view.................agar hum good behaviour...........clear mind.................and sincier with self............to mere liye sirf ek lamha hi enough he...............ke ek poda laga jaoon...................jo 9 years me kuch na kuch to fruit deta.......................lekin afsoos sad afsoos........................agar beej dale bhi to Naqli..............ya Naqis..................jo aaj tree to ban gay lekin babool ke.........................or jis ne all nation ka jism lahoo lahoo.............kar dia he......................Allah Rabbul Izzat hum ko Aql-e-Saleem..................Atta kar.................ya logoon ke dil me khuloos bhar de ......................AMEEN.............................

P

pakstar

He is most stupid Gerneral in the History of Pakistan and worst dictator. He sold our brothers and sisters to other countries, how come you people can support him?

• you forget his mass killing in Lal Masjid, that is why our mothers send their sons to join Pakistan army SSG to kill other muslim borthers and sister?
  • you forgot when he broke the cosititution and became president, is it what you really fancy?
  • you forgot Akbar Bhugtii Murder, do you appriciate that?
  • you forgot his gift of suicide bombers, or fancy this one?
  • You forgot his illegal dismissal of Cheif Justice. here MUSH went wrong rite?
  • You forgot his political victimization, sending PPP and PMLN workers in Jails
  • You forgot his dance in Mushaira when people we dying in Paksitan
  • Or you cannot see those parents protecting for last 5 years and seeking their missed love ones?
  • Or you never heard of Aafia siddique, who was haneded over to other countires in his command..
  • Youtube Missing person paksitan, lal masjid action, akbar bhugti, ...

he better stay out of Pakistan coz if he comes back.. people on siasat.pk may not be able to save the one who made too many enemies.

Now what is he doing outside pakistan, coward... let him come back and atleast face Cheif justice as table as turned now. Aja Mush tera intazar ha..

arifycuty

Banned
Bottom line is that sugar was 24Rs per Kg during his time, economy was growing at 7 %, IMF se jaan chuut chuki thi, investment ahi thi, ye bomb blast bhi control horahe the, koi strategy nazar arahi thi, but now, ask urself honestly, what is going on, Nawaz he, wo khaali shosha chorta he oor media me us par baaten hoti hen phir aik maheene baad koi duusra shosha chordeta he, then people and anchors again talk about all the ideas of Nawaz, yaar aese country ko run nahi kia jaata, ye hamen bewaquuf bana rahhe hen, if we don't react now then tomorrow will be very late, now anybody can come on any tv show and tell any gandgi about Musharraf sahab in the jungle of Pakistan, u can't do anything, oh bhai aqal ke naakhun lo, look in his eyes and ask urself, he is the man with courage, he can keep delivering his lectures and live outside anywhere in the world, open ur eyes brothers

chacha jee

MPA (400+ posts)
mushraf make 1 mistake.trust king abdula and bill clinton and escape lahohaa choor brother to saudia.these 2 brother nawazoo and shbazoo must be hanged.

mush is great fauji.i leve him and trust him.

pak143

Voter (50+ posts)
Nice interview.... Kaash pakistani journalist bhee itne decent ho jayein... Jo bhee sawal poochna hai poocho laikan zara piyar se

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
musharaf ka interview aslam sukhera le to mazza aa jaye ga ..
i think everyone is going to watch that ...

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
He is JACKAL Msharraf.... buzdil....darpok... on one fon call he sold out the dignity, honor, aman, sakoon, ....and the future of the whole nation.... we dont know how much dollars he got and still getting for all these be-ghairat actions.... he made our nation zaleel in whole world... we can never get back our lost position becuz of this AYYASH, BADMUAASH and STUPID person.... I am not supporter of any of the politicians... but I can never accept this characterless person in Pakistani politics... may be you dont agree with me but I STILL REMEMBER OUR INNOCENT SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS OF LAL MASJID

Urooj_lbw

BKKhan! Sada sheer Musharraf you are a real problem in Pakistan, ye is tarha ke Nawazu supporters bohot hen, actually Nawazu ne Taliban pedaa kie huwe hen in the form of PUNJABI TALIBANS, baba Faisal Raza Abidi ne Nawazu ko nanga kardia, gherat agar thori bachi he to Nawazu oor Saifurrehman ke saath chullu bhar paani me mar ja

He is JACKAL Msharraf.... buzdil....darpok... on one fon call he sold out the dignity, honor, aman, sakoon, ....and the future of the whole nation.... we dont know how much dollars he got and still getting for all these be-ghairat actions.... he made our nation zaleel in whole world... we can never get back our lost position becuz of this AYYASH, BADMUAASH and STUPID person.... I am not supporter of any of the politicians... but I can never accept this characterless person in Pakistani politics... may be you dont agree with me but I STILL REMEMBER OUR INNOCENT SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS OF LAL MASJID

Jury

BKKhan! Sada sheer Musharraf you are a real problem in Pakistan, ye is tarha ke Nawazu supporters bohot hen, actually Nawazu ne Taliban pedaa kie huwe hen in the form of PUNJABI TALIBANS, baba Faisal Raza Abidi ne Nawazu ko nanga kardia, gherat agar thori bachi he to Nawazu oor Saifurrehman ke saath chullu bhar paani me mar ja
Head%20%2816%29.jpg
News%20%2816%29.jpg

BKKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Bilkul sahih kaha..."sher" yaani khoonkhuar darinda janwar..... Tumhara sher kaisa sher he jo apne ghar me aanay se darta he???
bkkhan! Sada sheer musharraf you are a real problem in pakistan, ye is tarha ke nawazu supporters bohot hen, actually nawazu ne taliban pedaa kie huwe hen in the form of punjabi talibans, baba faisal raza abidi ne nawazu ko nanga kardia, gherat agar thori bachi he to nawazu oor saifurrehman ke saath chullu bhar paani me mar ja