9d13d4ce-4617-4bca-a5b2-95271a52c03a.jpg

62031be8-96b8-4e29-a8ba-5dcaa0f04548.jpg

00d97ac8-d057-4f9d-a26a-30a6597fa7e4.jpg

a6cf8a8a-49ed-44de-9256-93c294475518.jpg

a6d95052-c6b3-443d-87dc-baeb30f34212.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nebula

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh tu murder case laag raha hai. Koi sign tu nahi kiyaa hai. Yeh tu koi bhi printout rakh sakta hai. Aur Shair leikhaa hoogaa kabhii iss nay kisii nay uus per print kar diyaa....

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
what is happening on this earth??? I have few concersn about this story:
  1. Obviously a Geo/Jang news story so can't relly on the source.
  2. Suicide will type not hand written???
  3. Those who knew him and till yesterday night he is been actively vocal at his twitter handle, can'e believe he is that much coward.
  4. The brought up they have got in military training won't allow a person like Brig (R) Asad Munir to commit suicide on such allegations. If this is some kind of case then, General Niazi, Gen Ayoub, Gen. Yahya and many others have more good reasons to commit suicide.
  5. Lastly if sucide is the only option, then many politicians like nawaz shareef, zardari & others can do the same.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
I used to read his tweets, he never mentioned that he was so distressed. He used to share lots of historical books and articles, especially the history of Pushtoons. May Allah forgive him and grants his soul a peace.

shaheenzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
عام طور لوگ اپنے ہاتھوں کا لکھا خط چھوڑتے ہیں یا اگر ٹایپ کریں تو دستخط بھی کردیتے ہیں تاکہ یہ ثابت ہوسکے یہ خط اسی نے لکھ ہے لیکن اس لیٹر میں دستخط نہیں ہیں ۔
خودکشی حرام ہے یہ بات وہ جانتے ہوں گے لیکن پھر بھی خودکشی کرلی۔

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very well analyzed

what is happening on this earth??? I have few concersn about this story:
  1. Obviously a Geo/Jang news story so can't relly on the source.
  2. Suicide will type not hand written???
  3. Those who knew him and till yesterday night he is been actively vocal at his twitter handle, can'e believe he is that much coward.
  4. The brought up they have got in military training won't allow a person like Brig (R) Asad Munir to commit suicide on such allegations. If this is some kind of case then, General Niazi, Gen Ayoub, Gen. Yahya and many others have more good reasons to commit suicide.
  5. Lastly if sucide is the only option, then many politicians like nawaz shareef, zardari & others can do the same.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A retired army officer of brig. Grade cannot commit suicide... Looks so fishy...

In last weeks, there is some sort of campaign within Fouj to clear off black sheep, even a General was found to be involved in extra-curricular activities. This might be associated with that, just the first reaction coming to mind....

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think it is more of combined effort of putting NAB and apex courts under pressure and that of emotional nature. Since there rotten tomatoes isn's selling specially of NAB is doing witch hunting, apex courts are tilted towards & taking directions from establishment. So this time they cook up a new con story and use that same time tested whatsapp media group to make it viral

So for me its more kind of combined efforts of crooks & goons of political including those within PTI, bureaucratic & black sheep within establishment to put pressure on NAB, Apex courts & Govt.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just went through his previous tweets now. Seems he was a PPP tout and I'll put my bet that PPP made him a scapegoat and wrote the letter to build a case against NAB.

Adding to your logic you shared earlier, he committed suicide last night and the note reads today's date.

It is computer printed but would it not have been more convenient for him to just tweet it or mail it / upload it before suicide? ??

I think it is more of combined effort of putting NAB and apex courts under pressure and that of emotional nature. Since there rotten tomatoes isn's selling specially of NAB is doing witch hunting, apex courts are tilted towards & taking directions from establishment. So this time they cook up a new con story and use that same time tested whatsapp media group to make it viral

So for me its more kind of combined efforts of crooks & goons of political including those within PTI, bureaucratic & black sheep within establishment to put pressure on NAB, Apex courts & Govt.

Tirmezi

Councller (250+ posts)
It is a murder case. Looks like his personal secretary typed this. Now the opposition is going to go mad after NAB. Who is going to get the benefits for this murder? Opposition if I am not wrong. They did it.

kakamana

Minister (2k+ posts)
I just went through his previous tweets now. Seems he was a PPP tout and I'll put my bet that PPP made him a scapegoat and wrote the letter to build a case against NAB.

Adding to your logic you shared earlier, he committed suicide last night and the note reads today's date.

It is computer printed but would it not have been more convenient for him to just tweet it or mail it / upload it before suicide? ??
Plus add one more thing, i hardly see any baloch or pashtoon tribes committing suicide. Its not other communities are coward. But these mentioned tribes are mentally tough nuts to crack.
Lastly, Asad Munir was called only one time in 2016 to NAB and that was PML N govt tenure.