Former India cricketer VB Chandrasekhar commits suicide

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
V-B--Chandrasekhar.jpg

چنائی: سابق بھارتی اوپنر چندرا شیکھر نے 57 برس کی عمر میں اپنی زندگی کا خاتمہ کرلیا۔

بھارتی میڈیا کے مطابق بھارتی کرکٹ ٹیم کے سابق کھلاڑی چندرا شیکھر نے 57 سال کی عمر میں خودکشی کرلی۔ پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ چندراشیکھر نے پنکھے سے لٹک کر اپنی جان دی ہے۔

ایک سینئرپولیس آفیسر کے مطابق چندرا شیکھر کی خودکشی کی بظاہر وجہ مالی خسارہ معلوم ہوتی ہے، تاہم مقتول کے پاس سے خودکشی کی کوئی آخری تحریر برآمد نہیں ہوئی۔

سابق بھارتی اوپنرکی اہلیہ سومایہ نے پولیس کو بیان دیتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ چندرا شیکھر کرکٹ کے کاروبار میں خسارے کی وجہ سے پریشان رہتے تھے۔

واضح رہے کہ چندرا شیکھر نے بھارت کی طرف سے 7ون ڈے انٹرنیشنل میچوں میں حصہ لیاتھا جب کہ وہ تامل ناڈو پریمیئر لیگ ٹیم کے مالک اور کرکٹ اکیڈمی بھی چلاتے تھے۔

Last edited:

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

چنائی: سابق بھارتی اوپنر چندرا شیکھر نے 57 برس کی عمر میں اپنی زندگی کا خاتمہ کرلیا۔

بھارتی میڈیا کے مطابق بھارتی کرکٹ ٹیم کے سابق کھلاڑی چندرا شیکھر نے 57 سال کی عمر میں خودکشی کرلی۔ پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ چندراشیکھر نے پنکھے سے لٹک کر اپنی جان دی ہے۔

ایک سینئرپولیس آفیسر کے مطابق چندرا شیکھر کی خودکشی کی بظاہر وجہ مالی خسارہ معلوم ہوتی ہے، تاہم مقتول کے پاس سے خودکشی کی کوئی آخری تحریر برآمد نہیں ہوئی۔

سابق بھارتی اوپنرکی اہلیہ سومایہ نے پولیس کو بیان دیتے ہوئے کہا ہے کہ چندرا شیکھر کرکٹ کے کاروبار میں خسارے کی وجہ سے پریشان رہتے تھے۔

واضح رہے کہ چندرا شیکھر نے بھارت کی طرف سے 7ون ڈے انٹرنیشنل میچوں میں حصہ لیاتھا جب کہ وہ تامل ناڈو پریمیئر لیگ ٹیم کے مالک اور کرکٹ اکیڈمی بھی چلاتے تھے۔

kya ye Pak ka msla hy ??
sherm ani chahiye tujhy ksi hindustani ke khbr yha lgaty huwy
kya kbhi hindustan ne ksi Pakistani ke khbr aapny media pr lgye ??

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
ya news Basit Ali ko dikhao khud aqal tikanay aa jai ge k kis kis mulk ma log kaisay guzar rahay hain bus ya hamaray STAR sb ARY pa Don Bradman ban k bhaith jata ha or wo aik dry fruit chokray ( Badami ) or chund maskharoan k darmayan

There is only 1

نبی کو اور ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان لائے ہیں یہ زیبا نہیں ہے کہ مشرکین کے لیے مغفرت طلب کریں اگرچہ وہ ان کے عزیز و اقارب ہی کیوں نہ ہوں۔ جبکہ ان پر واضح ہوگیا کہ وہ دوزخی ہیں۔
9:113
جزاک الله
O I didn't know. Which verse of Quran you are referring to btw?

daythunder

Citizen

نبی کو اور ان لوگوں کو جو ایمان لائے ہیں یہ زیبا نہیں ہے کہ مشرکین کے لیے مغفرت طلب کریں اگرچہ وہ ان کے عزیز و اقارب ہی کیوں نہ ہوں۔ جبکہ ان پر واضح ہوگیا کہ وہ دوزخی ہیں۔
9:113
جزاک الله

Its not apparent on me if he died a momen or not and neither its on you to my understanding unless you were there. Benefit of doubt should be given.
الله الرحمن الرحيم

There is only 1

Its not apparent on me if he died a momen or not and neither its on you to my understanding unless you were there. Benefit of doubt should be given.
الله الرحمن الرحيم

1- What made you think that a hindu named dead person MIGHT BE a Muslim? Please elaborate!
2- BTW if this was the cause of your prayer for a hindu named person, why did you ask for aayat reference in first place?

daythunder

Citizen

1- What made you think that a hindu named dead person MIGHT BE a Muslim? Please elaborate!
2- BTW if this was the cause of your prayer for a hindu named person, why did you ask for aayat reference in first place?
One doesn't usually change their name right before committing suicide. Like I said I believe you weren't there to witness him die without embracing Islam ( to which there is a slight chance) And Allah knows the best.
Brother I am not a blind believer but rather question the source to improve my understanding of my religion. I refuse to be a blind follower like unfortunately quite a few people are.
Btw if you are not acquainted with a person asking someone about their religion is offensive as its a private matter.

There is only 1

One doesn't usually change their name right before committing suicide. Like I said I believe you weren't there to witness him die without embracing Islam ( to which there is a slight chance) And Allah knows the best.
There were no Muslims there to offer his namaz e janaza, hence it is proved that he was NOT Muslim according to Muslim peoples present nearby him.
According to your logic, Modi deserve same prayer.
Allah knows the best and He has forbade us to pray for kafirs.
Brother I am not a blind believer but rather question the source to improve my understanding of my religion. I refuse to be a blind follower like unfortunately quite a few people are.
Your action was like "taking your chance at asking me for reference". it was not like improving your knowledge. Otherwise, you would have clarify your POV first and then ask me for reference for enhancing your knowledge.
Btw if you are not acquainted with a person asking someone about their religion is offensive as its a private matter.
You seem to be a liberal.
If you do something which is clear violation of Quranic verse on open forum, then I have right to ask you what kind of belief you have. So far, in the discussion, I have conclude that you will not obey me and I will not obey you. Hence it will be helpful in future.
Regards

daythunder

Citizen
There were no Muslims there to offer his namaz e janaza, hence it is proved that he was NOT Muslim according to Muslim peoples present nearby him.
According to your logic, Modi deserve same prayer.
Allah knows the best and He has forbade us to pray for kafirs.

Your action was like "taking your chance at asking me for reference". it was not like improving your knowledge. Otherwise, you would have clarify your POV first and then ask me for reference for enhancing your knowledge.

You seem to be a liberal.
If you do something which is clear violation of Quranic verse on open forum, then I have right to ask you what kind of belief you have. So far, in the discussion, I have conclude that you will not obey me and I will not obey you. Hence it will be helpful in future.
Regards
It seems like you are not getting my point of him committing suicide while he was alone... Which gives him a benefit of a doubt of may be converting to islam even though chances are pretty slim but as he didn't die in front of anyone without reciting Kalma shahaada so who am I to call him kafir. Committing suicide after converting still doesn't save him as even thats haram in Islam. All I can do is to pray to Allah for his soul.
I asked you for a reference for my knowledge and didn't want to get into argument which you did provide and to which I was unaware of.
I certainly am a liberal Alhumdulillah and trying my best to manage deen and dunya together.
You on the contrary do look like hard core conservative... And believe in esoteric interpretation of Quran.

There is only 1

It seems like you are not getting my point of him committing suicide while he was alone... Which gives him a benefit of a doubt of may be converting to islam even though chances are pretty slim but as he didn't die in front of anyone without reciting Kalma shahaada so who am I to call him kafir. Committing suicide after converting still doesn't save him as even thats haram in Islam. All I can do is to pray to Allah for his soul.
I asked you for a reference for my knowledge and didn't want to get into argument which you did provide and to which I was unaware of.
I certainly am a liberal Alhumdulillah and trying my best to manage deen and dunya together.
You on the contrary do look like hard core conservative... And believe in esoteric interpretation of Quran.
So we should pray for every person who commit suicide?

daythunder

Citizen
So we should pray for every person who commit suicide?
Not we but I would as far as it is evident that there were no witnesses. Everyone is responsible for their own deeds. You can even curse the guy out as far as I am concern but not of course out loud as that might hurt ppl feeling...