Former 3 Time PM Nawaz Sharif's Reports Submitted: Official Letter

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ESQoBgiWsAE1wRv

ESQoCaVXkAAvWGp

ALL THE REPORTS HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED TO LHC IHC AND PUNJAB GOVERNMENT

zeee_83

Voter (50+ posts)
This is called observation of a doctor. This observation is based on medical reports which also need to be produced. This is nota medical test report. Please try to understand the difference between observation and test report. Thanks

Minister (2k+ posts)
ESQoBgiWsAE1wRv

ESQoCaVXkAAvWGp

Dear thread starter, may be you make fool of Pakistani readers but not those who are living in UK, these are test reports, it is just a letter form nobody, in UK it worth's nothing.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh chooran tum patwariyon ke liye hai, not for anyone with even half a functioning grey cell

Where are the reports? No one wants to hear some buk buk i.e Qatari Khat part 2

ESQoBgiWsAE1wRv

ESQoCaVXkAAvWGp

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Someone just tell this Tyrain's Mamo, this is just a normal visit and whatever the patient has explained to the doctor is reflected on this letter. This report is for Dec-2019. This is march 2020.

Tyrain's Mamo was quite when her sister was enjoy the benefits of celebrities. These pimps enjoy all benefits until their Baji is running engine in GARAGEs.

Get a life you pimp.

smartmax1

Senator (1k+ posts)
ESQoBgiWsAE1wRv

ESQoCaVXkAAvWGp

i think you really dont know what medical reports are,
reports should be testified by laboratory and attached by pakistani consulate as courts instructed. not my family doc letterhead.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Khotha khoor phathwarion tumharay convicted bhaghooray baap nay tumhain phir choona laga diya hay.

surfer

ESQoBgiWsAE1wRv

ESQoCaVXkAAvWGp

Sorry, I'm not a doctor - so can you please point me to the line which states the platelet count? You know, the platelet counts which Dr.Adnan and PMLN were tweeting every 2 hours while Nawaz was in Pakistan. But it appears that since landing in UK, the platelet count of Nawaz is a bigger secret then Victoria's... :)

Insaaf4Tyrain

Someone just tell this Tyrain's Mamo, this is just a normal visit and whatever the patient has explained to the doctor is reflected on this letter. This report is for Dec-2019. This is march 2020.

Tyrain's Mamo was quite when her sister was enjoy the benefits of celebrities. These pimps enjoy all benefits until their Baji is running engine in GARAGEs.

Get a life you pimp.
Lagta ab Bhusra Bibi aka pinky peerni and kabar per sajda dene Wali ki memes bana shuru kerni hogi

Insaaf4Tyrain

00:33
/
00:50

Replay

Sorry, I'm not a doctor - so can you please point me to the line which states the platelet count? You know, the platelet counts which Dr.Adnan and PMLN were tweeting every 2 hours while Nawaz was in Pakistan. But it appears that since landing in UK, the platelet count of Nawaz is a bigger secret then Victoria's... :)
Who is asking ? A nobody

surfer

00:33
/
00:50

Replay

Who is asking ? A nobody
You're right. In the big scheme of things, I am a nobody.

But the conditions under which Nawaz got bail to go abroad, was that he will provide medical reports (not only opinions) as and when required by govt/courts. And although you may not like it, govt and courts are "somebody".

back to the future

Test reports reflect laboratory observations in figure with specified normal ranges
Platelet count reports were test reports whether made up or real
In UK chances of made up reports is non existent so dr Adnan’s worth is zero in UK