Foreign Powers also working to protect their asset General Musharaff - Hamid Mir

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The last thing i will say about Laanat mir s/o Laawaris mir. There will no more posts from me. May he drown in a sewage pit and may his mother start barking and run after people to help her offspring.

shafali

Hamid Mir is in Pakistan. Musharraf is a runaway dog.
So Musharraf is not only like Hamid Mir but also like Nawaz Sharif. Although Musharraf didn't get international awards on anti-Pakistan agenda and didn't loot Pakistan to build property portfolios for his children abroad.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
So Musharraf is not only like Hamid Mir but also like Nawaz Sharif. Although Musharraf didn't get international awards on anti-Pakistan agenda and didn't loot Pakistan to build property portfolios for his children abroad.

Musharraf has massive property abroad, also own restaurant chains. But nobody has the ballz to question him.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Musharraf has massive property abroad, also own restaurant chains. But nobody has the ballz to question him.
Aapkey Balzs Latak rahain hain you give details.
Kiyon key Kanron ko koyi Corruption on Microscope nazar Nahi Aaayi.
If he would had any corruption media n lawyers could had their throat broken.
He is the only leader Sina Thok Kar Kehta hai
Not a Corruption of single penny.
Yaar Along with Do charr pro Nawaz Zardari Bureaucrats can stand and say he took RS 100 infront of him?
Don’t blame without proof.

disgusted

If you have any evidence show it on this forum. I will the first person to support you and help you spread it. I have no love for any crook.

aneeskhan

If you have any evidence show it on this forum. I will the first person to support you and help you spread it. I have no love for any crook.
Yeah hi tu drama Hamid Mir Jang n Geo group ka
A huge media and just hiding Musharraf corruption?
Hai Na Mazey ki Baat.

aneeskhan

King Abdullah n UAE Aamir knows more than Pakistanis who are corrupt in Pakistan.
Both of them huge respect for Musharraf for being non corrupt Pakistani leader.
So his apartment a gift by ABDULLAH n residency by Aamir for they know only one not looted Pakistan.

Dr Adam

پاکستان دنیا کا واحد ملک ہے جہاں اس حامد میر جیسے نسلی غداروں کے ملک کے محب وطن عوام سے زیادہ عدالتی حقوق ہیں

تف ہے ایسی عظیم عدلیہ پر اور اس جیسے غداروں پر

Hamid Mir jaffer is son of bitch. He is traitor like his father waris mir jaffer

shafali

So you acknowledge the similarities between the two, great. Do you also have a problem with Nawaz Sharif's properties abroad or just Musharraf's?

aneeskhan

Musharraf never blamed by his deadly opponents for corruption. Any one following blamed Musharraf for Corruption?
1. Nawaz Sharif
2. Shahbaz Sharif
3. Mariam Nawaz
4. Asif Zardari
5. Benazir Bhutto
6. Bilawal Bhutto
7. Iftikhar Chaudry
8. Gen Kayani or any Army officer or Ardali
9. Mir Shakil ur Rehman
10. Aitezaz Hasan

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
حامد خنزیر اور اس جیسے کچھ اور حرامیوں کی مشرف نے 2016 آجکل کی طرح غلط اور بے بنیاد پراپوگنڈا مہم چلانے پر چھترول کروا کر بنڈ لال کروائی تھی جو آج تک دکھ رھی ھے جس کی وجہ سے یہ اس کے خلاف بھونکنا رھتا ھے۔

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
So you acknowledge the similarities between the two, great. Do you also have a problem with Nawaz Sharif's properties abroad or just Musharraf's?

Nawaz Sharif is already in jail. Musharraf is a bhagorda coward commando.

shafali

Please keep up with the news, Nawaz Sharif not in jail but in London in his penthouse.
'Reason' by name, Noora by logic ... wah ji wah.
Nawaz Sharif is already in jail. Musharraf is a bhagorda coward commando.