for those who say pakistan gives 2 kashmiries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan owe us Rs.350 million just for 5 months (for water only) pakistan is using our resorces for last 62 years, its first time in history govt. demanded for water use charges
myphoto.gif

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro, with all respect please stop posting this kinda stuff. If you want independence for Kashmir, that's your right...go ahead and struggle for it in some other form. I dont think this is the right place for it. We are all mostly Pakistanies here. We are trying to put fall away things together on this form not to fall it apart further.
I again respect your ideology but being a pakistani I dont think that siasat ( PK) is the right form for your SUCH postings.
Thanks.
Vote Imran for a Change.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
armani said:
Bro, with all respect please stop posting this kinda stuff. If you want independence for Kashmir, that's your right...go ahead and struggle for it in some other form. I dont think this is the right place for it. We are all mostly Pakistanies here. We are trying to put fall away things together on this form not to fall it apart further.
I again respect your ideology but being a pakistani I dont think that siasat ( PK) is the right form for your SUCH postings.
Thanks.
Vote Imran for a Change.
I agree by showing your hatred and anger for pakistan will just irritate us ,because you believe in nationalism and we believe in one muslim ummah,our muslim brothers had sacrificed their life for God ,for muslims kashmiries not for people like you.we dont want any pay back we just pray for your success.

MPA (400+ posts)
armani said:
Thanks.
Vote Imran for a Change.
na it doesn't wrk like that, pakistan is a party in the dispute & ur govt. is playin dirty viv us. only the ppl of pakistan pressurize their govt. 2 make right decisionzz, it would b in the favour of both of us, u r struggle 2 bring the change & am helpin u out by showin u the true picture...

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
What an ignorant idiot with a pea sized brain. He doesn't realize that Pakistan have fought for their rights and their freedom, without Pakistan do you think you stand a chance of freedom. Hundreds and thousands of brave Pakistanis have lost their lives for this cause and you come and post rubbish on this forum and show disrespect to all those martyrs. There can be peace in the region if there was no Kashmir dispute and Pakistan can prosper on all fronts. You seen to be one of the rare scumbags who ignore facts and talk non sense.

Waffen SS

Banned
Meray Pakistani humwatnoon ko buht baree ghalat fehmi hai kay kashmiri pakistan say ilhaaq chahtay hein. yeh sab propaganda hai. Agar aaj kahmir mein PLEBLICITE karwaya jay to majority azad mulk kay haq mein vote day gee. Na woh india aur na hee pakistan kay saath rehna chahtay hein.

I went to Azad Kashmir during the earthquake in 2005 as a part of a medical team. I had a lot of discussions with the locals and majority wanted freedom from both countries. Pakistanis especially punjabis have this mis-guided thinking that the entire muslim population of sub-continent dream of PAKISTAN.

Guys cool down. Nobody fantasizes pakistan as a great country. Even baloch aren't happy and are resorting to TARGET KILLING of punjabis.

I know a lot of people would simply label me an INDIAN because they do not have the courage to hear the BITTER TRUTH. If any of you don't want to believe, they can visit balochistan and see for themselves. At the end of the day, IT IS CONVENIENT TO BLAME INDIA, ISRAEL AND USA FOR ALL THE ILLS OF PAKISTAN.

The sad incident of 1971 has failed to teach any lessons to Pakistanis.

Waffen SS

Banned
According to PUNJABIS, only they themselves are true PATRIOTS and the rest of the ethnicities are either LESSER PATRIOTS or even TRAITORS.

I am a Muhajir who has a lot of family members in india. If someone expects me to cut relations with them just because they are in india, then sorry, I cannot do that. Keep calling me a TRAITOR and eventually HATRED will brew to such an extent that SEPERATIST FEELINGS are aroused.

Punjabis have to learn to respect other cultures and ethnicities whether they are kashmiris or balochs etc.

MPA (400+ posts)
digitalzygot said:
What an ignorant idiot with a pea sized brain. He doesn't realize that Pakistan havbe fought for their rights and their freedom, without Pakistan do you think you stand a chance of freedom. Hundreds and thousands of brave Pakistanis have lost their lives for this cause and you come and post rubbish on this forum and show disrespect to all those martyrs. There can be peace in the region if there was no Kashmir dispute and Pakistan can prosper on all fronts. You seen to be one of the rare scumbags who ignore facts and talk non sense.
usually i don't reply stupid comments but i would like 2 tell u that india & pakistan both ev illegally occupied our homeland, all v want them to do is just leave us free...
u said u ev fought wars 4 us, tell me what u get out of it????
choor agar choori k maal par larrain to wo unda nahi ho jata....... yahi kuch ho raha hai,,, aour jang siraf pakistan nay hi nahi larri, india b jang larra hia, to kya kashmir thali main rakh kar usay day dain????

MPA (400+ posts)
Waffen SS said:
Meray Pakistani humwatnoon ko buht baree ghalat fehmi hai kay kashmiri pakistan say ilhaaq chahtay hein. yeh sab propaganda hai. Agar aaj kahmir mein PLEBLICITE karwaya jay to majority azad mulk kay haq mein vote day gee. Na woh india aur na hee pakistan kay saath rehna chahtay hein.

I went to Azad Kashmir during the earthquake in 2005 as a part of a medical team. I had a lot of discussions with the locals and majority wanted freedom from both countries. Pakistanis especially punjabis have this mis-guided thinking that the entire muslim population of sub-continent dream of PAKISTAN.

Guys cool down. Nobody fantasizes pakistan as a great country. Even baloch aren't happy and are resorting to TARGET KILLING of punjabis.

I know a lot of people would simply label me an INDIAN because they do not have the courage to hear the BITTER TRUTH. If any of you don't want to believe, they can visit balochistan and see for themselves. At the end of the day, IT IS CONVENIENT TO BLAME INDIA, ISRAEL AND USA FOR ALL THE ILLS OF PAKISTAN.

The sad incident of 1971 has failed to teach any lessons to Pakistanis.
thnx 4 helping kashmiries out during earthquake..... v always need moral support from ppl like u in pakistan....

Saket

Voter (50+ posts)
I am an Indian & I have a great respect for people of pakistanis and kashmiries so plz live in peace ,,dont fight with each other and make US & china more power ful

Status
Not open for further replies.