For those who are hyping this non-existent COVID-19

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)

Today in the early hours of morning I came across this news , yet pointing again to the fact that I mentioned a few days back. The reference is as given here. These are the people of knowledge, experience and real world, on the ground reality.

Just listen and think for yourselves; is it moral to just propagate/forward any news/propaganda without confirming it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Trust me..its just a game of numbers...They are putting almost every deceased ones under the same category to raise the number and they will get away with that even if they are caught cheating a few months/years later down the road....

so are you telling me, this coronavirus is a scam?

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
Thats what i have figured so far...at least...as per my extensive research..
More fearful you are , the less you know. More brave you are; the more you know. Sometimes in order to judge the act you dont always look at the current scenario but the outcome it produces or likely to produce. See for yourself what are the outcomes so far. Who is more suffering and who is getting more out of it. Lastly, i would say, "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice, not a fate"..I am sure you understand what I mean

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
there are doctors and scientists, nurses and world govt throighout world who are begging people too stay home, it is very unlikely this is all a scam.

Too many people involved to be a scam. However Allah knows best.
Agreed, but majority is not the authority anymore, the mode of scam have changed and upgraded as such . Majority of the average public has been engaged with the concern of earning their livelihood so that they cant think/see beyond and behind closed doors. And so much is happening behind these closed doors.

PIND-WALA

Agreed, but majority is not the authority anymore, the mode of scam have changed and upgraded as such . Majority of the average public has been engaged with the concern of earning their livelihood so that they cant think/see beyond and behind closed doors. And so much is happening behind these closed doors.
Did you figure out whats happening behind closed doors?

bhaibarood

there are doctors and scientists, nurses and world govt throighout world who are begging people too stay home, it is very unlikely this is all a scam.

If he thinks its a scam then he should take his family outside without mask specially if he can take his elderly parents or relatives that will be the proof of his "extensive" research. Let do the tahirkheli74

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
No wonder still people exist who says man never landed on moon,september 11 never happened,Malala was never shot.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Every year the avg deaths in the world are around 55millions.

Lets not confuse avoidable, non contagious diseases with corona. Corona is transmitted far too easily, which makes it all the more dangerous. Conspiracy theories only make it worse for the lesser educated common folk, who are already in the habit of ignoring basic precautions, and often jump at such theories.
People are dying in very large numbers, and we cant afford to trivialize the matter.

Just the other day, there was another video doing the rounds, where a black man claimed that thi was a ploy by CIA to reduce the black/poor population. Where will this stop.

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
No wonder still people exist who says man never landed on moon,september 11 never happened,Malala was never shot.
Listen Mr.Danish99, I posted the content with a proof or atleast an authentic reference. I have been listening to this doctor and many others in US for a while and they have been complaining the same. Your referred events are totally irrelevant and out of context especially in my case. I never said Mala was never shot, man never landed on moon and so on. I am a firm believer in truth and science and technology as long as they state the truth. There are 100s of documentaries by experts on the ground and witnesses who actually experienced the 9/11. I dont need to convince the people for what is right and what is wrong....I just forwarded the content with responsibility and reason. Judging or deciding depends on the reader. Thank you.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)

I agree with you most of the "main stream" doctors and scientists are begging people to stay home. But there are many doctors and scientists " not main stream" suggesting otherwise. They are for herd immunity.
All of them agree on one thing and that's enough people having developed immunity to this virus one way or another. There is a concerning argument of mutations and lockdown facilitate mutations. If this is "true" then forget about the vaccine. What are the possible outcomes? How long can we continue with the lockdown? It will inevitably result in civil unrest in many parts if the world. Coupled with the disease it's going to be a big mess. Promotion of one policy without a question or enough answers is fishy to begin with.
We do have evidence from many places that people are been put on coroca list regardless of the actual cause. CDC announced the same thing "officially" the doctors are told to put corona as probable or possible cause of death only based on few symptoms. We have seen the same thing happening in Pakistan. Bottom line the picture is not black and white and there is much more to the story.
Allah knows the best.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen Mr.Danish99, I posted the content with a proof or atleast an authentic reference. I have been listening to this doctor and many others in US for a while and they have been complaining the same. Your referred events are totally irrelevant and out of context especially in my case. I never said Mala was never shot, man never landed on moon and so on. I am a firm believer in truth and science and technology as long as they state the truth. There are 100s of documentaries by experts on the ground and witnesses who actually experienced the 9/11. I dont need to convince the people for what is right and what is wrong....I just forwarded the content with responsibility and reason. Judging or deciding depends on the reader. Thank you.
You are going of the track and that's exactly what he wanted.

Respect

There is a virus and its killing people, the problem with conspiracy theorists is that there brains work overtime and due to this they start coming out with non sense. Due to this a lot of public which are in between start seeing the truth seekers as liars.

Btw i see conspricy theorist as truth seekers.

The question should have been are world powerful behind this pandemic, in other words is it man made?

Respect

I agree with you most of the "main stream" doctors and scientists are begging people to stay home. But there are many doctors and scientists " not main stream" suggesting otherwise. They are for herd immunity.
All of them agree on one thing and that's enough people having developed immunity to this virus one way or another. There is a concerning argument of mutations and lockdown facilitate mutations. If this is "true" then forget about the vaccine. What are the possible outcomes? How long can we continue with the lockdown? It will inevitably result in civil unrest in many parts if the world. Coupled with the disease it's going to be a big mess. Promotion of one policy without a question or enough answers is fishy to begin with.
We do have evidence from many places that people are been put on coroca list regardless of the actual cause. CDC announced the same thing "officially" the doctors are told to put corona as probable or possible cause of death only based on few symptoms. We have seen the same thing happening in Pakistan. Bottom line the picture is not black and white and there is much more to the story.
Allah knows the best.

Yes herd immunity but still dangerous, i personally thin with info availavle do lockdown and then start opening businesses and schools slowly with precautions in place.

With herd immunity the hospitals could get way overloaded we are still learning about the virus we cannot risk our lives and also others that is what herd immunity will entail.

Yes there is a strong possibility that this virus is man made and the powerful elite has brought this virus.

However Allah know best