For all the Muslim apologists and liberal fascists of Pakistan

walayti jatt

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

To all Muslim apologists, liberally corrupt and liberal fascists of Pakistan. Please watch.
Also Sultan Mehmet bought the Church and converted it to a Mosque.

I'm here in US, a lot ofJew synagogues and Churches are closed due to poor attendance or whatever reason, Muslims or other people buy them and convert them to Mosques or whatever purpose they want to use them.

My argument is Muslims don't need to be apologetic, we are the most persecuted community in the world and when we tow west's line it hurts further, or we give them more courage to do more persecution.
Apologies about harsh words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
To all Muslim apologists, liberally corrupt and liberal fascists of Pakistan. Please watch.
Apologies about harsh words.

With all due respect Dr Zakir is a hardcore salafi/wahabi he sees everything with his salafist tinted shades. And the Greek example of Ottoman relics is a poor example. IF that's the logic then we should destroy all mandirs in Pakistan because India razed Babri.

I've stressed many times that Dr Saab should not involve himself in such matters, because of this he also almost got himself kicked out of Malaysia. And if you are such a big follower of Dr Saab then you also agree Erturugrul should also be banned in Pakistan because it shows women without proper hijab. Infact 99.9% of all visual media is haram

walayti jatt

With all due respect Dr Zakir is a hardcore salafi/wahabi he sees everything with his salafist tinted shades. And the Greek example of Ottoman relics is a poor example. IF that's the logic then we should destroy all mandirs in Pakistan because India razed Babri.

I've stressed many times that Dr Saab should not involve himself in such matters, because of this he also almost got himself kicked out of Malaysia. And if you are such a big follower of Dr Saab then you also agree Erturugrul should also be banned in Pakistan because it shows women without proper hijab. Infact 99.9% of all visual media is haram

I hope you watched complete video. You've branded him harddcore salafi/wahabi but I would request to watch complete video.

I'm here in US, a lot ofJew synagogues and Churches are closed due to poor attendance or whatever reason, Muslims or other people buy them and convert them to Mosques or whatever purpose they want to use them.

My argument is Muslims don't need to be apologetic, we are the most persecuted community in the world and when we tow west's line it hurts further, or we give them more courage to do more persecution.

walayti jatt

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I hope you watched complete video. You've branded him harddcore salafi/wahabi but I would request to watch complete video.
I have and this comment was not due to this issue, it's in general in regards to his other "opinions" on things, he himself says he is not a scholar but a dai and he should stick to dawah but then repeatedly keeps butting his nose into things which do not concern him.

Danish99

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jahal and extremist muslims suits muslim rulers,they keep doing this sort of things to please jahal muslims and make more muslims jahal.

walayti jatt

I have and this comment was not due to this issue, it's in general in regards to his other "opinions" on things, he himself says he is not a scholar but a dai and he should stick to dawah but then repeatedly keeps butting his nose into things which do not concern him.
I respect your opinion, like I mentioned above, Muslims have become to apologetic for way too long. We should stand up and not give in to propagandas. We should not give way to western narratives.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Well done Turkey, well done anchor Imran Khan. You always come with facts n’ figures. Very logical answer to Khoni liberals.

HSiddiqui

I don't think you heard and understood what Dr.ZAkir has said. He said clearly that if a land is conquered and there is no treaty then you can form your way of life, and as for this building Sultan Muhammad conquered the Constantinople and then purchased this building (paid) and converted it to Masjid, then Kamal Ataturk being secular made it a museum, so there is nothing wrong if it is again converted into the Masjid. What it has to do with Maulana being Salafi or what ever he is, we must learn to respect an aalim, only then we will try to listen and understand, and we will do this if we are a Muslim whop knows Quran, follows Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H's sunnat, and have fear that any thing I say will be accounted for on the day of Judgement.
IN SHORT DOCTOR IS SPEAKING IN FAVOR OF THIS MASJID AND THE ACTION OF MR.ERDUGAN

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sultan Mehmet bought the Church and converted it to a Mosque.
With all due respect......
Well done Turkey.......

بھائی ولایتی جٹ ، سٹیزن ایکس ، کینسک اور فدوی ہم سب ایک ہی قبیلے کے بندے ہیں . اے واللہ

تے فیر سارے مل کے لاؤ نعرہ ایناں مسلم اپالوجسٹاں، فاشسٹاں تے خونی لبرلاں

دی پئین دی سری

(او قبیلے دے سیکریٹری جنرل صابو کتھے رہ گیا ایں؟ چھیتی پہنچ ، گل ود گئی اے)

walayti jatt

I don't think you heard and understood what Dr.ZAkir has said. He said clearly that if a land is conquered and there is no treaty then you can form your way of life, and as for this building Sultan Muhammad conquered the Constantinople and then purchased this building (paid) and converted it to Masjid, then Kamal Ataturk being secular made it a museum, so there is nothing wrong if it is again converted into the Masjid. What it has to do with Maulana being Salafi or what ever he is, we must learn to respect an aalim, only then we will try to listen and understand, and we will do this if we are a Muslim whop knows Quran, follows Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H's sunnat, and have fear that any thing I say will be accounted for on the day of Judgement.
IN SHORT DOCTOR IS SPEAKING IN FAVOR OF THIS MASJID AND THE ACTION OF MR.ERDUGAN
Very well said, couldn't have said it better. ?

Respect

Zakir Naik is a great Muslim and he has done so much in the cause of Allah swt.

However some Muslim scholars have the opinion that a church is not allowed to be demolished even if Muslim's conquer them.

Also I am aware there are many that say that you cannot unless you have a peaceful terms with them when conquered. Otherwise it is up too the ruler.

The issue now is that in many non Muslim countries muslims are allowed to build and practice there religion so when this happens many non Muslim's question us, I know we have to follow Allah swt and that's the way it is however in these times was it really necessary too convert the museum back to a mosque? Especially knowing what this structure means too Christians, this is not a normal church for them. Now before you start saying about all the wrongs that they have committed I am fully aware of this but the timing of this museum being constructed back too mosque is questionable maybe.

Also there are many Christians living in Turkey how would they feel, remember this is not a normal church to them and 5th e enemies of Islam especially Zionist pigs will use this against muslims. For example if a massive mosque was taken down (May Allah swt protect all mosques inshallah) how would Muslim's feel. For example Babri masjid even to this date we Muslim's mention it and use that of an example of injustice towards Muslim's.

There is a difference of opinion amongst scholars concerning whether you can demolish temples and churches when lands have been conquered by Muslim's.

However inshallah if I ever get the chance to go turkey inshallah will go to the mosque if Allah wills.
Allah knows best.

HSiddiqui

Zakir Naik is a great Muslim and he has done so much in the cause of Allah swt.

However some Muslim scholars have the opinion that a church is not allowed to be demolished even if Muslim's conquer them.

Also I am aware there are many that say that you cannot unless you have a peaceful terms with them when conquered. Otherwise it is up too the ruler.

The issue now is that in many non Muslim countries muslims are allowed to build and practice there religion so when this happens many non Muslim's question us, I know we have to follow Allah swt and that's the way it is however in these times was it really necessary too convert the museum back to a mosque? Especially knowing what this structure means too Christians, this is not a normal church for them. Now before you start saying about all the wrongs that they have committed I am fully aware of this but the timing of this museum being constructed back too mosque is questionable maybe.

Also there are many Christians living in Turkey how would they feel, remember this is not a normal church to them and 5th e enemies of Islam especially Zionist pigs will use this against muslims. For example if a massive mosque was taken down (May Allah swt protect all mosques inshallah) how would Muslim's feel. For example Babri masjid even to this date we Muslim's mention it and use that of an example of injustice towards Muslim's.

There is a difference of opinion amongst scholars concerning whether you can demolish temples and churches when lands have been conquered by Muslim's.

However inshallah if I ever get the chance to go turkey inshallah will go to the mosque if Allah wills.
Allah knows best.
Turkey is one of the most liberal Islamic Country, being half in Europe, this building was bought after even conquering the land, that shows the Justice and respect for non muslims, but once it is bought the owner get full rights to do what they want, so was converted, and now some Muslims as Dr. Zakir Naek said are trying to please west by raising this question after being asked by the same west.

Respect

Turkey is one of the most liberal Islamic Country, being half in Europe, this building was bought after even conquering the land, that shows the Justice and respect for non muslims, but once it is bought the owner get full rights to do what they want, so was converted, and now some Muslims as Dr. Zakir Naek said are trying to please west by raising this question after being asked by the same west.
Just need too correct you brother Dr zakir Naik is not pleasing west his opinion is if Muslim conquer lands then it is there right to do what they feel best with the non Muslim places of worship. His opinion is unless there is an agreement with non Muslim's then there places of worship can be protected. He agrees with erdogan.

HSiddiqui

Just need too correct you brother Dr zakir Naik is not pleasing west his opinion is if Muslim conquer lands then it is there right to do what they feel best with the non Muslim places of worship. His opinion is unless there is an agreement with non Muslim's then there places of worship can be protected. He agrees with erdogan.
Brother I said as Dr.Zakir said, he said some are trying to please West. Dr. talked in favor of Erdogan.