For Admin and Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Someone posted a topic about the mouseoleum of Abu Lulu in Iran and after some discussion where only one person was using abusive language the whole thread was deleted. Instead of removing those offensive posts you deemed it right to just wipe out everything. Do you think I have nothing to do than to post on this forum? My time is precious and if I post something on this forum I place a trust on you that unless it is abusive in nature or has inflammatory content it won't be thrown in the dust bin. As moderators you should be using your thinking chambers rather than acting mindlessly. I register my protest for this highandedness and urge the admin to educate forum moderators to develop some insight on these matters. Thank you.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
Someone posted a topic about the mouseoleum of Abu Lulu in Iran and after some discussion where only one person was using abusive language the whole thread was deleted. Instead of removing those offensive posts you deemed it right to just wipe out everything. Do you think I have nothing to do than to post on this forum? My time is precious and if I post something on this forum I place a trust on you that unless it is abusive in nature or has inflammatory content it won't be thrown in the dust bin. As moderators you should be using your thinking chambers rather than acting mindlessly. I register my protest for this highandedness and urge the admin to educate your moderators to develop some insight on these matters. Thank you.
Rambler

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
I fully understand how you feel it happens lot where we feel moderators have been unfair. It also make a difference of which moderator is dealing with it, there should be name of moderator who send message, merges or delete so we can see if it's same moderators.

Approval of your nick is a clear signal for everyone on this forum that what policy Admins r followng. I only warn them of the upcoming ultimate fate like pk po litics ....

magar vo kia hay ...... meno note vikha mera mood banay ?

Pakistani1947

I agree that moderators are doing their jobs (if ever they do) mindlessly. Following is a thread which need to be deleted as early as possible because it contains material mocking the Noble Qur'an. Me and many other members requested moderators since yesterday to delete it. In support of my demand I mentioned even a verse of Qur'an which clearly says that do not even sit where Qur'an is being mocked. But the moderators seems to be deaf and blind hence no action. Following are my comments, which still can be seen in that thread, link is below:

Admin and thread starter, probably unknowingly, doing a great sin by promoting the fun of Qur'an; as it is Prohibited by Allah to sit in a gathering where people are making fun of Qur'an. I have requested admin to delete this thread immediately. They have not yet reacted. It is the responsibility of all the members who are reading it to report and advise admin to delete this thread and suspend the thread starter for this sinful thread. Those of you who have clicked this video, please do Tauba Istughfar. Jizak-Allah

ایڈمن اور تھریڈ اسٹارٹر ، شاید نادانستگی میں ، قرآن کے مذاق کو فروغ دے کر ایک بہت بڑا گناہ کررہے ہیں۔ کیوں کہ اللہ نے قرآن میں ایسی محفل میں بیٹھنے سے منع کیا ہے جہاں لوگ قرآن کا مذاق اڑا رہے ہوں ۔ میں نے ایڈمن سے درخواست کی ہے کہ وہ اس تھریڈ کو فوری طور پر ڈیلیٹ کردیں ۔ انہوں نے ابھی تک کوئی رد عمل ظاہر نہیں کیا ہے۔ یہ ان تمام اراکین کی ذمہ داری ہے جو اس کو پڑھ رہے ہیں اور ایڈمن کو اس تھریڈ کو ڈیلیٹ کرنے پر دباؤ ڈالیں اور اس تھریڈ کے لئے تھریڈ اسٹارٹر کو معطل کرنے کا مشورہ دیں۔ آپ میں سے جن لوگوں نے اس ویڈیو کو کلک کیا ہے ، براہ کرم توبہ استغفار کریں۔ جزاک اللہ

(Qur'an 4:140) وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ يُكْفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلَا تَقْعُدُوا مَعَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَخُوضُوا فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ ۚ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا
Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-
اور الله نے تم پر قرآن میں حکم اتارا ہے کہ جب تم الله کی آیتوں پر انکار اور مذاق ہوتا سنو تو ان کے ساتھ نہ بیٹھو یہاں تک کہ کسی بات میں مشغول ہوں ورنہ تم بھی ان جیسے ہو جاؤ گے اور الله منافقوں اور کافروں کو دوزخ میں ایک ہی جگہ اکھٹا کرنے والا ہے
The irony was that the moderators kept that blasphemous thread in "sponsored link" section for the whole day,yesturday. And still now the same thread is active. May Allah forgive us for our ignorance (Aameen)

Adeel

Last edited:

Masud Javed

Approval of your nick is a clear signal for everyone on this forum that what policy Admins r followng. I only warn them of the upcoming ultimate fate like pk po litics ....

magar vo kia hay ...... meno note vikha mera mood banay ?
pkpolitics only went down after ahsan iqbal took over lolzzzz

this forum is run by the people, not pmln

Pakistani1947

I also I agree with thread starter that moderators should not delete the whole thread, if one person is posting abusive material. Instead of banning the abusive member and deleting his/her abusive comments, moderators are too lazy to search for the abusive material and have it deleted, they probably find it easier just to delete the whole thread.
Moderators do not realize that members sometimes spend hour to make a post on this forum and it is really very unfair to waste their efforts. This moderators behavior is very discouraging.
I hope Adeel, if has some time, will fix this issue.

Regards,

Adeel

Waseem

Staff member
مذہبی منافرت پر مبی تھریڈز کی حوسلہ شکنی کی جاتی ہے ۔ اکٹر ماڈیٹرز کی غیر موجودگی میں اس طرح کی بحث شروع ہوتی ہے اور اس میں گالم گلوچ کا سلسلہ بھی شروع ہو جاتا ہے ۔

لہذا ہماری حوالے سے یہ ہی کوشش ہوتی ہے کہ ماڈیٹرز جیسے ہی ایسے تھریڈز کو دیکھیں فورا یا تو اسے کو کلوز کر دیں یا اگر اس کی صفائی بلکل ممکن نہ ہو تو اسے ڈیلیٹ کر دیں۔

Pakistani1947

مذہبی منافرت پر مبی تھریڈز کی حوسلہ شکنی کی جاتی ہے ۔ اکٹر ماڈیٹرز کی غیر موجودگی میں اس طرح کی بحث شروع ہوتی ہے اور اس میں گالم گلوچ کا سلسلہ بھی شروع ہو جاتا ہے ۔

لہذا ہماری حوالے سے یہ ہی کوشش ہوتی ہے کہ ماڈیٹرز جیسے ہی ایسے تھریڈز کو دیکھیں فورا یا تو اسے کو کلوز کر دیں یا اگر اس کی صفائی بلکل ممکن نہ ہو تو اسے ڈیلیٹ کر دیں۔

Waseem, when are you deleting the blasphemous thread.

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/christian-eats-quran-ex-muslims-laugh.763360/

Also, please ban this person NewsViews for posting blasphemous material on this forum.

I agree that moderators are doing their jobs (if ever they do) mindlessly. Following is a thread which need to be deleted as early as possible because it contains material mocking the Noble Qur'an. Me and many other members requested moderators since yesterday to delete it. In support of my demand I mentioned even a verse of Qur'an which clearly says that do not even sit where Qur'an is being mocked. But the moderators seems to be deaf and blind hence no action. Following are my comments, which still can be seen in that thread, link is below:

https://www.siasat.pk/forums/threads/christian-eats-quran-ex-muslims-laugh.763360/

Admin and thread starter, probably unknowingly, doing a great sin by promoting the fun of Qur'an; as it is Prohibited by Allah to sit in a gathering where people are making fun of Qur'an. I have requested admin to delete this thread immediately. They have not yet reacted. It is the responsibility of all the members who are reading it to report and advise admin to delete this thread and suspend the thread starter for this sinful thread. Those of you who have clicked this video, please do Tauba Istughfar. Jizak-Allah

ایڈمن اور تھریڈ اسٹارٹر ، شاید نادانستگی میں ، قرآن کے مذاق کو فروغ دے کر ایک بہت بڑا گناہ کررہے ہیں۔ کیوں کہ اللہ نے قرآن میں ایسی محفل میں بیٹھنے سے منع کیا ہے جہاں لوگ قرآن کا مذاق اڑا رہے ہوں ۔ میں نے ایڈمن سے درخواست کی ہے کہ وہ اس تھریڈ کو فوری طور پر ڈیلیٹ کردیں ۔ انہوں نے ابھی تک کوئی رد عمل ظاہر نہیں کیا ہے۔ یہ ان تمام اراکین کی ذمہ داری ہے جو اس کو پڑھ رہے ہیں اور ایڈمن کو اس تھریڈ کو ڈیلیٹ کرنے پر دباؤ ڈالیں اور اس تھریڈ کے لئے تھریڈ اسٹارٹر کو معطل کرنے کا مشورہ دیں۔ آپ میں سے جن لوگوں نے اس ویڈیو کو کلک کیا ہے ، براہ کرم توبہ استغفار کریں۔ جزاک اللہ

(Qur'an 4:140) وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ يُكْفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلَا تَقْعُدُوا مَعَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَخُوضُوا فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ ۚ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا
Already has He sent you Word in the Book, that when ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme: if ye did, ye would be like them. For Allah will collect the hypocrites and those who defy faith - all in Hell:-
اور الله نے تم پر قرآن میں حکم اتارا ہے کہ جب تم الله کی آیتوں پر انکار اور مذاق ہوتا سنو تو ان کے ساتھ نہ بیٹھو یہاں تک کہ کسی بات میں مشغول ہوں ورنہ تم بھی ان جیسے ہو جاؤ گے اور الله منافقوں اور کافروں کو دوزخ میں ایک ہی جگہ اکھٹا کرنے والا ہے

The irony was that the moderators kept that blasphemous thread in "sponsored link" section for the whole day,yesturday. And still now the same thread is active. May Allah forgive us for our ignorance (Aameen)

Adeel

Last edited:

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)

To bring Administration & founder Adeel ATTENTION
IDs : Asifa1 & Future4unity
I want to say for the last 3 days my posts of articles and special "Karachi 1st Tourism Map" post were all deleted by moderator ? He / she does not give a reason, decides abruptly suddenly on my posts and deleted them just like that? Is their a grudge against me by this Mod in anyway ? For last 6+ years I have made weekly contributions to siasat.pk on videos section & articles thread posts cumulatively. I am working 24/7 , benefits of better Pakistani content week after week? Nobody is paying me to do anything? Why has their been a change on administration to curb "content contributors" who benefit the website's user attention all of sudden ? I have produced 89+ videos on current daily affairs on Pakistan political discussion and always the thread post generate traffic to siasat.pk and I don't mind of extra user participation feedback ? This is pure benefits to Pakistani audience and I am not gaining any kind of revenue whatsoever.
Why is their one member of siasat team not following up on rules and guidelines of user friendly content published? Everything was smoothly running as far as my posts were concerned how come all of the sudden In last 10 days their has been policy shift or something??
My posts are also pro patriotic elements and therefore I go the extra mile just to bring rogue enemies agenda in cross check on the table? Is this moderator not of Pakistani decent or something? If this is the case maybe Adeel as website owner needs to hire the right person for the job of being moderator responsibilities of siasat.pk website without political affiliation or biased against a single YouTuber(than ban all YouTube's videos from site??) I demand a response on this issue ?

Rambler

Is that how you would curb 'mazhabi manafrat' by throwing dirt under the carpet. From what I got from the responses on the thread I am alarmed. Your deleting the thread would do nothing positive, infact it would have the opposite effect. The way people have been brain washed in a systemetic way, its like a volcanoe which can burst any time. Its better to have small fissures to release the pressure and get a breath of fresh air rather than to keep the lid on tightly. That is not to say that you allow cursing especially for the people who are revered by a large section of the society. We must be inclusive and try to increase cohesion within the society however some elements have to be exposed for what they are and the destructive path must be highlighted. To promote such discussions is the least you can do while bombarding us with ads and pop ups.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To bring Administration & founder Adeel ATTENTION
IDs : Asifa1 & Future4unity
I want to say for the last 3 days my posts of articles and special "Karachi 1st Tourism Map" post were all deleted by moderator ? He / she does not give a reason, decides abruptly suddenly on my posts and deleted them just like that? Is their a grudge against me by this Mod in anyway ? For last 6+ years I have made weekly contributions to siasat.pk on videos section & articles thread posts cumulatively. I am working 24/7 , benefits of better Pakistani content week after week? Nobody is paying me to do anything? Why has their been a change on administration to curb "content contributors" who benefit the website's user attention all of sudden ? I have produced 89+ videos on current daily affairs on Pakistan political discussion and always the thread post generate traffic to siasat.pk and I don't mind of extra user participation feedback ? This is pure benefits to Pakistani audience and I am not gaining any kind of revenue whatsoever.
Why is their one member of siasat team not following up on rules and guidelines of user friendly content published? Everything was smoothly running as far as my posts were concerned how come all of the sudden In last 10 days their has been policy shift or something??
My posts are also pro patriotic elements and therefore I go the extra mile just to bring rogue enemies agenda in cross check on the table? Is this moderator not of Pakistani decent or something? If this is the case maybe Adeel as website owner needs to hire the right person for the job of being moderator responsibilities of siasat.pk website without political affiliation or biased against a single YouTuber(than ban all YouTube's videos from site??) I demand a response on this issue ?
Waseem, when are you deleting this thread?

Also, please ban this person NewsViews for posting blasphemous material on this forum.

Adeel

I too have brought to Adeel's attention in the past about this arbitrary decision making by admn modz. He was very kind and responded within no time and regretted that decision of the mod and immediately get it restored.

I think you did right thing to address your concern directly to Adeel...... he's a sensible man and I hope we get an answer from him. In the event you get it, please copy (quote & reply) that to me as well.
Thank you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

So everyone else pays the price for one persons abuse and abusive language? Always and I mean always there is only one to maximum two people who resort to this kind of behavior is such threads and because of that rest of the members pay for it.

Yeah I can see how that works.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is that how you would curb 'mazhabi manafrat' by throwing dirt under the carpet. From what I got from the responses on the thread I am alarmed. Your deleting the thread would do nothing positive, infact it would have the opposite effect. The way people have been brain washed in a systemetic way, its like a volcanoe which can burst any time. Its better to have small fissures to release the pressure and get a breath of fresh air rather than to keep the lid on tightly. That is not to say that you allow cursing especially for the people who are revered by a large section of the society. We must be inclusive and try to increase cohesion within the society however some elements have to be exposed for what they are and the destructive path must be highlighted. To promote such discussions is the least you can do while bombarding us with ads and pop ups.
^^^^ This right here. This is exactly the reason these issues exist, even in our society because everyone just wants to stick their heads in the sand and pretend all is well.

I'm thinking one or two on the moderator team is from the "other side" hence cannot take it and starts abusing their mod rights. Abuse of power is nothing but corruption, so we can clearly say that admin team is corrupt.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

There should be ZERO tolerance for spreading Hate and Sectarianism...

Pakistani1947

Waseem, the blasphemous threrad a pointed out is not yet deleted.

Somebody does not want to follow Allah's order. May Allah punish those who are responsible for this ignorance. (Aameen)

The irony was that the moderators kept that blasphemous thread in "sponsored link" section for the whole day, yesterday. And still now the same thread is active. May Allah forgive us for our ignorance (Aameen)

Adeel

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Someone posted a topic about the mouseoleum of Abu Lulu in Iran and after some discussion where only one person was using abusive language the whole thread was deleted. Instead of removing those offensive posts you deemed it right to just wipe out everything. Do you think I have nothing to do than to post on this forum? My time is precious and if I post something on this forum I place a trust on you that unless it is abusive in nature or has inflammatory content it won't be thrown in the dust bin. As moderators you should be using your thinking chambers rather than acting mindlessly. I register my protest for this highandedness and urge the admin to educate forum moderators to develop some insight on these matters. Thank you.
What is the solution? One moderator told me to try another forum so the attitude is very bad and negative towards me and other members. I was looking at one this forum it had 970 members on line while this forum only had 72 online. attitude past 8 months has changed to very bad level and big headed, very unhelpful and always looking ways to ban or take privileges away and not reply to your messages. What is the solution? Because solution I was given was to go away we don't care and we don't care and want your membership.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.