FLYING SuperBUZURG

Democratic

Senator (1k+ posts)
I feel Imran khan and Modi have one thing in common , both are propagating fake versions of their religions. Imran Khan propagates Sufism and Modi propagates Hindutva. Its a shame that we have a Prime Minister who brags about making a "spiritual sciences" university and whose knowledge of the world rests on very deluded pretensions of Sufism

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Now we are Making Fun of Ourselves we Dont need Outsiders !!!! That is the State of Our Believe and Our Scholars , Pulling Legs of Each Other Rest of the Issues are RESOLVED !!! We Have Nothing else To Do.!!!!! Best Quality of Pakistanis (Specially Moulvis) Pulling LEGS of each OTHER

Khan125

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
vesey suleman a.s ne hazaroon meel doore malka e bilkees ka takht apny paas lany k liey....

ALLAH se kion nhi MAANGA (jo b mango Allah se maango vala deen unhey nhi samj aya tha ya ye NAEE eejad hey?)

kion apny drbarion se Takht laany ka kaha ?
ore suleman a.s k drbar ka aik shakhs asif bin brkhia KAISEY palak jhapakny se pehly vo TAKHT hzaroon meel doore se drbar le aya?

Khan125

sab jhooti kahaniyan hain
jo mangana hai Allah se mangoo
Allah ke ilwa aur kon kuch de satka hai?
Terey abba jaan k abba jan teri valida k abba jan k haan teri amma jan ka rishta maangny gaey they ya direct Allah se apny bety k liey BV maangee thee ore tere maan bhaag k pohnch aiee they abba k ghar...?

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
vesey suleman a.s ne hazaroon meel doore malka e bilkees ka takht apny paas lany k liey....

ALLAH se kion nhi MAANGA (jo b mango Allah se maango vala deen unhey nhi samj aya tha ya ye NAEE eejad hey?)

kion apny drbarion se Takht laany ka kaha ?
ore suleman a.s k drbar ka aik shakhs asif bin brkhia KAISEY palak jhapakny se pehly vo TAKHT hzaroon meel doore se drbar le aya?
MOJZY nabiyon ko milty buzurgon ko nh.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
Now we are Making Fun of Ourselves we Dont need Outsiders !!!! That is the State of Our Believe and Our Scholars , Pulling Legs of Each Other Rest of the Issues are RESOLVED !!! We Have Nothing else To Do.!!!!! Best Quality of Pakistanis (Specially Moulvis) Pulling LEGS of each OTHER
these people are damaging the teachings of islam, we have to condemn thez stupid jahil molviz, looting people's money by emotionally blackmailing dem.

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
I feel Imran khan and Modi have one thing in common , both are propagating fake versions of their religions. Imran Khan propagates Sufism and Modi propagates Hindutva. Its a shame that we have a Prime Minister who brags about making a "spiritual sciences" university and whose knowledge of the world rests on very deluded pretensions of Sufism
usne tou perni se e shadi krleye.

Khan125

MOJZY nabiyon ko milty buzurgon ko nh.
Jahil insan....
NABI mojzey k hotey hoey mojza istemal nhi krta na ALLAH se maangta hy...
BALKY APNY drbarion se takht laany ka kehta hy? KION?
ASIF BIN BARKHIA Suleman a.s k sahabi they...
Vo kaisey hazaroon meel doore se TAKH le aiey.?

HAZRAT UMAR R.A NE HAZRAT SARYA KO HAZRAOON MEEL DOORE se kaisey awaz de dee?
Hzrat sarya ko kaisey hazaroon meel doore se hzrat SARYA ki awaz pohnch gaee?

JBA1234234

MPA (400+ posts)
Jahil insan....
NABI mojzey k hotey hoey mojza istemal nhi krta na ALLAH se maangta hy...
BALKY APNY drbarion se takht laany ka kehta hy? KION?
ASIF BIN BARKHIA Suleman a.s k sahabi they...
Vo kaisey hazaroon meel doore se TAKH le aiey.?

HAZRAT UMAR R.A NE HAZRAT SARYA KO HAZRAOON MEEL DOORE se kaisey awaz de dee?
Hzrat sarya ko kaisey hazaroon meel doore se hzrat SARYA ki awaz pohnch gaee?
LOL

Khan125

so you are saying that buzurg can fly, and i suppose to gv u evidence or reference to negate that.
You are just a piece of SHIT. first go to school get some knowledge, learn how to build an argument then come back.....
I hv given you many logical arguments, and asked you some questions BUT instead of answering my questions ore negating my argument YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A DICK HEAD.