Five thousands people file application for tax amnesty scheme

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Khoda Pahar, Aur Nikla sirf 5000

Now we know Khota Khan is using this as distraction so no one questions IMF budget.

PTI-Zindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
5,000 people only? This country needs some sort of presidential system before people will take the government seriously.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Karachi was tax paying city.
Karachi was only City had tax culture
If I remembered my days if some was thinking not to pay duties they were advised the shipments to dry port of Punjab. A place for great Muk Muka.
But now Karachi is ruled by Rashee Waderas n Corrupt Faujis
70% industries n business closed.
Cream of Karachi migrated or waiting to get rid of Pakistan.
Every 2nd family waiting for Immigration calls
Karachi Port trust berths are deserted empty
So what will happen with Gawader. I think our China Dullah Raja and Punjabi Dulhan Rani honey moon resort. International ships like airlines avoiding Pakistan they drop Pakistani cargo in Dubai then by boats to Karachi .
Karachi was feeding Pakistan now 25% revenue from Karachi which used to be 70%++.

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
دیکھتے جاؤ ابھی اور بھی جمع کروائیں گے- اگر کوئی کسی خوش فہمی کا شکار تھا بھی ،تو گزشتہ رات کی عمران خان کی دھمکی کے بعد خوش فہمی کافور ہوگئی ہوگی- گھی کبھی سیدھی انگلی سے نکلا ہی نہیں، یہ جما ہوا گھی ہے تیز دھار چھری کی نوک ڈالنے سے نکلے گا- آزمائش شرط ہے

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I remembered my days if some was thinking not to pay duties they were advised the shipments to dry port of Punjab. A place for great Muk Muka.
So what will happen with Gawader. I think our China Dullah Raja and Punjabi Dulhan Rani honey moon resort. International ships like airlines avoiding Pakistan they drop Pakistani cargo in Dubai then by boats to Karachi .
Karachi was feeding Pakistan now 25% revenue from Karachi which used to be 70%++.
Thank u Altaf Hussain , army, PpP and ANP

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Lagta hai sub se ziyada takleef Gawadar ki aap ko ho rahi hai.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
N
Lagta hai sub se ziyada takleef Gawadar ki aap ko ho rahi hai.
No I see it a fake distorted dream Ganjaa n Bharkoo put you on this track a game Changer
So far it is GAME DESTROYER
PTI Government major hurdle is to pay back huge loans against this project and all loans are through commercial banks of China so forget any rescheduling concessions.
Yeah PTI government key Halaq mein Aa Gayi with return 00000

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
N
No I see it a fake distorted dream Ganjaa n Bharkoo put you on this track a game Changer
So far it is GAME DESTROYER
PTI Government major hurdle is to pay back huge loans against this project and all loans are through commercial banks of China so forget any rescheduling concessions.
Yeah PTI government key Halaq mein Aa Gayi with return 00000
Gawadar is on a 55 year lease to the Chinese we don't have to payback anything back on gawadar port. Other loans yes. Byt inshallah with the right man in the captains chair its not impossible to steer ourself out of this mudpit.

Niyat saaf ho aur banda mehnat kare to Allah s.w.t bhi us ki maddad kerta hai.

Galaxy

These FBR corrupts give people the Ideas. They usually say to the clients ,pay me so much under the table and I will show you how to bypass the system.

mhafeez

کسی چور ڈاکو کو نہیں چھوڑوں گا ، تمام چوروں ڈاکوؤں کو کہتا ہوں مجھ سے چوری کئے گئے اور لوٹے گئے پیسے سے ایک دو فیصد مجھے دے دو اور باقی اپنے پاس رکھ لو

disgusted

Khoda Pahar, Aur Nikla sirf 5000

Now we know Khota Khan is using this as distraction so no one questions IMF budget.
Wait . This time Ganjas and Zaleelzari are not ruling. This govt. is going to shove it up the looters' bottoms and make vomit out the stolen money.

Rambler

کسی چور ڈاکو کو نہیں چھوڑوں گا ، تمام چوروں ڈاکوؤں کو کہتا ہوں مجھ سے چوری کئے گئے اور لوٹے گئے پیسے سے ایک دو فیصد مجھے دے دو اور باقی اپنے پاس رکھ لو

Maryam Qatri will drown you in her Qatra for this comment. Delete it immediately. This gives a chance to Maryam Qatri to declare her HARD earned mannee from Qatri's,