FIRDOUS Ashiq Awan knew this long time ago ?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?
61c30f2c5b684e6cc50237bb7e505e5d.jpg
Firdous+Ashiq+Awan.jpg

Last edited:

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now just imagine if someone copy paste your Mom or sister's face via photoshop or some other software and post it on a public website, how would you feel? She is someone's sister, mother, wife, aunt, grandmother etc. Try showing some respect to at least women ... you pathetic excuse for a human being.

bhaibarood

Now just imagine if someone copy paste your Mom or sister's face via photoshop or some other software and post it on a public website, how would you feel? She is someone's sister, mother, wife, aunt, grandmother etc. Try showing some respect to at least women ... you pathetic excuse for a human being.
wah wah wah Qoom e youthia key mareez, jab tum logon ne Reham khan aka youthia ki ex ammi ke mutaliq gandi aur ghaleez zuban istemal ki thee tu tum margaye thee? Maryum ko qatri aur Maryum orangzab ko daddu charger kehna waley sab tumharey qoom e youthi ke hee they! Beta tu patli gali se nilley , main tumhari post aur zuban dunoo se waqif hon youthia

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all don't paint everyone with the same brush ... Go search my posts and show one post where I have said anything abusive against any women belonging to any party. I have absolutely called Maryam a liar and a fraud because she has been proven to be one. Same if any other person whether man or woman is a corrupt or a liar, then what else do you want me to call them? I have called you out on multiple times because you have been proven a certified liar multiple times. Now I will wait for you to show my post abusing women ... And if you cannot prove that, then you need to publicly apologize for making a false allegation. But don't worry as I don't expect that from a brainless, soulless and shameless patwari.

wah wah wah Qoom e youthia key mareez, jab tum logon ne Reham khan aka youthia ki ex ammi ke mutaliq gandi aur ghaleez zuban istemal ki thee tu tum margaye thee? Maryum ko qatri aur Maryum orangzab ko daddu charger kehna waley sab tumharey qoom e youthi ke hee they! Beta tu patli gali se nilley , main tumhari post aur zuban dunoo se waqif hon youthia

bhaibarood

First of all don't paint everyone with the same brush ... Go search my posts and show one post where I have said anything abusive against any women belonging to any party. I have absolutely called Maryam a liar and a fraud because she has been proven to be one. Same if any other person whether man or woman is a corrupt or a liar, then what else do you want me to call them? I have called you out on multiple times because you have been proven a certified liar multiple times. Now I will wait for you to show my post abusing women ... And if you cannot prove that, then you need to publicly apologize for making a false allegation. But don't worry as I don't expect that from a brainless, soulless and shameless patwari.
EWpjdejXkAAVcUV