Finally Alex allowed to speak !

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
Agreed to an extent however when these 'Goras' go to Mexico or other LatAm countries, they know to only go to certain areas cuz of safety concerns, however you dont see the govt of Mexico saying 'Oh please don't come to Mexico cuz theres a few morons who will steal your wallet'....... that part is common sense, I do agree with educating the goras about Pakistani culture in that showing affection to your significant other in public is a no no, just like wearing shorts, low tops n other 'non-modest' clothing as per Pakistani standards....... As for the Gora complex, I don't think thats as big a thing as she claims it to be, as an expat what I've personally experienced is that generally when locals find out you're from abroad they will be extra nice with you since you're a 'guest' --- not so much to do with the gora complex.....

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the only issue of Pakistan tourism is we need to provide proper guidance, cleanliness better Infrastructure

more and more info about country and the people

they are already working on separate Police for tourist

and yes there are always difficulties for tourist to go to any country

even if u go to Europe or anywhere in west you have issues with Language, their behaviour with u specially 3 world country people like pakistan indian china etc is different then western people and she must need to know that they also and they make it easy by giving more n more info from Airport to whole country even some of Sight seeing in Europe is not even worth to be seen or waste of time n money

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
the only issue of Pakistan tourism is we need to provide proper guidance, cleanliness better Infrastructure

more and more info about country and the people

they are already working on separate Police for tourist

and yes there are always difficulties for tourist to go to any country

even if u go to Europe you have issues with Language and they make it easy by giving more n more info from Airport to whole country even some of Sight seeing in Europe is not even worth to be seen or waste of time n money
Finally a sensible voice! :)

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
View their videos of visits to india, bangladesh, vietnam, cambodia, thailand things there are not better or worse than what they might experience in Pakistan. Infrastructure will hopefully improve as we see more tourists coming in.

Jack Squire

MPA (400+ posts)
NONE THE LESS

DONE FORGET THE HUMILIATION TOURIST GET ON WESTERN AIRPORT

BLOODY EVERYONE THINKS THAT HE OR SHE IS CHAMPION OF TOURISM AND THEIR OPINION IS FINAL
Lolz... I wouldn't say humiliation, its just best practice -- better safe than sorry, no harm in that... besides if you ain't got nothing to hide no worries then...

Wake Up Pakistan

Lolz... I wouldn't say humiliation, its just best practice -- better safe than sorry, no harm in that... besides if you ain't got nothing to hide no worries then...

yar YEAH HUMULITATION KE WAJA SAY MAI NAY TOURISM SAY TOOBA KAR LEE THEE

JIS AIRPORT PAI JAOO TALASHI YA QUESTIONS

AND CUSTOMS PEOPLE IN WEST HAVE NO COMMON SENSE AND NO RESPECT

THEY R DUMB NON EDUCATED FOR THIS JOB

THEY DONT SENSE THE ATTITUDE OF EDUCATED PERSON AND JAHIL PERSON

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan is full of white gora complex, there's no doubt about it....Jamaima khan was his choice just because of white skin plus wealthy rich family,

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Imran khan is full of white gora complex, there's no doubt about it....Jamaima khan was his choice just because of white skin plus wealthy rich family,

Isnt he the guy who actually brought the 'gori' over to Pakistan, instead of going to the UK himself? Wasnt he the guy who got Princess Diana to wear shalwar qameez as well? gora complex? hes far from it. He makes it a point to speak in urdu while in Pakistan...he wears shalwar qameez. There is no better representation you can have than your own PM feeling pride in our national dress while overseas.

Alex is right in a few things. A few things I disagree with. I believe Pakistanis are just plain hospitable in general. I worked in Karachi for 2 years, away from family...and i hardly ate a few days at home. Every day I was dragged into some colleague or friends home for dinner. People in Pakistan are like that.

Even Indians traveling to Pakistan are accorded the same hospitality as anyone else.

jani1

یہ بیچاری رنگ کے معاملے میں احساس کمتری میں مبتلا ہے۔۔۔۔
کیونکہ میرے پاکستانی سیر سپاٹے کے تجربے میں۔۔۔جتنی عزت اور اٹینشن مجھے ملتی ہے۔۔اتنی ہی مجھ سے ڈارک رنگت والے دوستوں کو ملتی ہے۔۔بس جیب میں پیسہ ہونا چاہیے۔۔اور اچھا اخلاق۔
Girl..
apparently
... U urself hv problem with white color thn anyone else...ahhh.bcz u r american...n v kno the level of racism thr...

Last edited: