FIA cracks down against dollar mafia across the country

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
Janab $ k khilaaf crack down karna hai to money exchange walo k secret hide outs per raid karein, aap ko $ ke boriyaa na milli to kahiay ga,,, in logo k apne personal customers hotey hein jin ko ye $ sale karte hein unhe ko ye safe custody mein rakhne ke facility b provide karte hein,,, aur jab customer ne wapis $ sale karne ho to ye un se khareed lete hein,,, mere dost money exchange mein kaam karte thay aur ye unho ne he mujhey bataya tha,,, k in k paas foreign currency borioo mein pari hoti hai,,, pakistan ke jitni b bari ya choti money exchange hein un k owners ko investigate karein trust me bohat $ bur amad ho gay....

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There should be a serious hard crackdown with serious legal charges against these hoarders and black marketeers. All Money changer offices should be regularized.

FreeCountry

MPA (400+ posts)
Announced twice before but nothing happened.

All dollars are stored by big businessmen and big investors. Same people who never file tax returns.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Morons....crackdown against money changers will only drive the business underground....you just create more shortage and more panic. This is not how you defeat speculators. Only idiots (which PTI is) crackdown on hoarders. You defeat them by rallying your people and dumping dollars in the market the way Isaq Dar did. Did Erdogan launch crackdown against speculators? No....he rallied his people and eveyrone DUMPED dollars and bought liras....Until and unless the speculators suffer loss of 10 to 15 rs per dollar minimum they will continue hoarding and you will conitnue chasing after a few speculators. Jokers aakhir jokers hi rahengey....I run a money exchange and money transfer business so I guess I would knw

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In logo ko economic terrorism mai phansi lagao aik adha banda latka do sab behtaren ho jaye ga

ان جرائم پیشہ لوگوں کی محافظ پاکستان کی عدلیہ کیا یہ کرنے دے گی ؟؟؟​

Dr Adam

Morons....crackdown against money changers will only drive the business underground....you just create more shortage and more panic. This is not how you defeat speculators. Only idiots (which PTI is) crackdown on hoarders. You defeat them by rallying your people and dumping dollars in the market the way Isaq Dar did. Did Erdogan launch crackdown against speculators? No....he rallied his people and eveyrone DUMPED dollars and bought liras....Until and unless the speculators suffer loss of 10 to 15 rs per dollar minimum they will continue hoarding and you will conitnue chasing after a few speculators. Jokers aakhir jokers hi rahengey....I run a money exchange and money transfer business so I guess I would knw

لعن طعن کو نکالنے کے بعد باقی بات میں وزن لگ رہا ہے

!!لیکن حکومت مارکیٹ میں ڈالر پھینکنے کے لئے ڈالر لاۓ کہاں سے؟؟ سوال تو یہ ہے​

Pathfinder

Sad! trusting BC and Dallay of haram kabaria and daku tabbar who exist in all departments was the biggest mistake. They dont care for the country they are slaves to 2 kanja tubbars.

Lefty

Minister (2k+ posts)
Give me money to buy 25,000 dollars. I am ready to face Fia dogs
لگتا ہے اپنے گیدڑ اوہ میرا مطلب ہے اپنے لیڈر سے جیل میں ملاقات کا بےچینی سے انتظار ہے

zain786

ان جرائم پیشہ لوگوں کی محافظ پاکستان کی عدلیہ کیا یہ کرنے دے گی ؟؟؟​
Look at that bastard zardari nab is asking that bastard custody and high court give him relief WTF

Dr Adam

Look at that bastard zardari nab is asking that bastard custody and high court give him relief WTF

That is exactly what I am saying.

LHC together with IHC, both of them need total reshuffling with real and God fearing judges. The cronies and lackys of Sharifs MUST go. No other way.

Last edited: