DzKCTU4WsAczOFU

DzKCT2yXgAAhXIS

DzGutA-WwAAul6n

DzIM6_yWkAAAe0o

https://twitter.com/x/status/1095080949551894530

knowledge88

Let me show you what the west says about Imran Khan.
This is about Imran Khan in Australian most famous newspaper i.e. "The Australian" .
It was printed about two years ago.
The heading is "Imran Khan and the Sydney University maiden "

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...n/news-story/314f27bd6d69b7cdd34210c881228f30

The whole incident is described by the Australian famous cricketer and commentator Kerry O'Keeffe.
A must see video. If you don't want to read the above newspaper then you can watch this video by Kerry O'Keeffe.

This is about Imran Khan in Australian most famous newspaper i.e. "The Australian" .

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sp...n/news-story/314f27bd6d69b7cdd34210c881228f30

The whole incident is described by the Australian famous cricketer and commentator Kerry O'Keeffe.
A must see video. If you don't want to read the above newspaper then you can watch this video by Kerry O'Keeffe.

Well I don't usually read stories but this one I did! A beautiful 'juicy' story of young Imran Khan in his prime, a handsomely dashing, determined,confident he was. If he felt he was going to do it. I swear he would do it no matter what the circumstance.
Afsos hay keh Pakistanion nay Imran ki itni qadar nahin ki jitni uska haq hay! May God help him build a better Pakistan!.....I am sure he will!
Thank you for posting this!

When Imran speaks the world listens
Ok ji I stand corrected!

stoic

In west these things are not considered negative as long as there is consent. Whereas financial corruption by public office holders is considered a great crime.
Though some salty Pakistanis tend to criticize Imran's previous lifestyle not out of concern for moral values but due to sheer jealousy.

knowledge88

In west these things are not considered negative as long as there is consent. .

Tell me about yourself ? Do you consider such character traits negative (Where a person slept around when he was young)? What do you think ?

stoic

Tell me about yourself ? Do you consider such character traits negative (Where a person slept around when he was young)? What do you think ?
This post is about what foreign media is reporting on National leaders of Pakistan not about what I think. My thoughts and beliefs are my personal matter.

knowledge88

This post is about what foreign media is reporting on National leaders of Pakistan not about what I think. My thoughts and beliefs are my personal matter.

But you did not stick to the foreign media only , you discussed something which was not covered in the foreign newspaper. you wrote
"Though some salty Pakistanis tend to criticize Imran's previous lifestyle not out of concern for moral values but due to sheer jealousy."
So you criticized some salty Pakistanis in your post due to their opinion on Imran Khan. Foreign media did not criticise them.
Then why your opinion on our Current Prime Minister is your personal matter when you mentioned other Pakistanis opinion on Imran Khan in your post ?

stoic

But you did not stick to the foreign media only , you discussed something which was not covered in the foreign newspaper. you wrote
"Though some salty Pakistanis tend to criticize Imran's previous lifestyle not out of concern for moral values but due to sheer jealousy."
So you criticized some salty Pakistanis in your post due to their opinion on Imran Khan. Foreign media did not criticise them.
Then why your opinion on our Current Prime Minister is your personal matter when you mentioned other Pakistanis opinion on Imran Khan in your post ?
Friend, I made an observation about some people and couldn't care less about their opinion and also about what some dude did 40 years ago in his personal life. Suggest that you do the same and stop obsessing over people's personal lives and opinions. cheers.

knowledge88

Friend, I made an observation about some people and couldn't care less about their opinion and also about what some dude did 40 years ago in his personal life. .

Mate, Tell you the truth, I don't care either.
It is the bloody Western Media who brought something up just now (that happened 40 years ago) , in their newspaper.
Same goes with Donald Trump, what he did 40 years ago , has been in the media and the opposition used it against him. Arnold Schwarzenegger fought for California governor election, people found out his attitude towards women over 20 years ago and they printed that in the media, He had to apologise for his behaviour. Unfortunately when you become a politician and then become the Prime Minister, then old sins are spicy news for the media all over the world. The topic was, what the West says about our politicians, I just added my contribution. that's all.
Cheers :)

Thank you for being a voice of reason. I am sick of this worship of Imran Khan. When he speaks, the world listens? O bhai, people listen because he isn't a laloo panjoo but the prime minister of a country. People listen to Nigeria head of state too. People have two ears that are there to listen. People are sitting there to listen because there will be a speech.

I don't like using this word but it is truly worship. Imran Khan is a dirty scum liar who has broken his promise, i am going to start a series that will shows his lies and his broken promises.

It's been half a year, give it time. The world didn't speak anything about Nawaz either. These pti patwaris have deluded themselves so much, remember Saudia made a deal FOR NAWAZ back in 1999.

Their thinking is extremely stupid and patwaris like. The rich filthy bastards that are sitting there in these conferences are all looking for their interests. They don't give a rat's ass about the poor. They're listening to Imran Khan because Imran Khan is there begging and enslaving this country with ridiculous loans meanwhile those people listening are getting rich.

This nation is dumb as nails, no wonder it's a failed country. I am amazed how deluded they are, when Imran khan speaks, the world listens? Wow. The world listens to Kim Jong Un too.

Go and ask the poor people of Pakistan what they think of the great Imran Khan because they're the only ones that matter. Not the tabloids.

knowledge88

Thank you for being a voice of reason. I am sick of this worship of Imran Khan. When he speaks, the world listens? O bhai, people listen because he isn't a laloo panjoo but the prime minister of a country. People listen to Nigeria head of state too. People have two ears that are there to listen. People are sitting there to listen because there will be a speech.

I don't like using this word but it is truly worship. Imran Khan is a dirty scum liar who has broken his promise, i am going to start a series that will shows his lies and his broken promises.

It's been half a year, give it time. The world didn't speak anything about Nawaz either. These pti patwaris have deluded themselves so much, remember Saudia made a deal FOR NAWAZ back in 1999.

Their thinking is extremely stupid and patwaris like. The rich filthy bastards that are sitting there in these conferences are all looking for their interests. They don't give a rat's ass about the poor. They're listening to Imran Khan because Imran Khan is there begging and enslaving this country with ridiculous loans meanwhile those people listening are getting rich.

This nation is dumb as nails, no wonder it's a failed country. I am amazed how deluded they are, when Imran khan speaks, the world listens? Wow. The world listens to Kim Jong Un too.

Go and ask the poor people of Pakistan what they think of the great Imran Khan because they're the only ones that matter. Not the tabloids.

It is so surprising that even though Imran Khan had a promiscuous life style when he lived in England and Australia (as it I mentioned by my above video) but still some religious people voted for him because in their opinion he is the best person to make Pakistan a Medina state. In six months have we moved an inch closer to Median state ? Everyone knows the answer.

When Imran Khan speaks, the world stops and listens!:LOL:
In the meantime, some one's pants are on fire!:ROFLMAO:

When Imran Khan speaks, the world stops and listens!:LOL:
In the meantime, some one's pants are on fire!:ROFLMAO:

People also stop and listen to a mental patient you know? In fact, a huge amount of people gather to watch and listen to a mentally sick person. We had a socially challenged person in our village and people would watch and listen to him with so much attention.

Imran Khan went there to break his promise of no IMF loans. It's a vile disgusting act he did to break his promise. There should be anger and protests against it.

But this morally bankrupt nation is busy with nonsense. This is exactly why this country is doomed to fail forever until the moral condition improves. Allah doesn't change the condition of a nation until it changes itself. Until Pakistanis hold these scum politicians responsible for their promises, they will keep breaking these promises like cheap toys.

There's not a man like Donald Trump who has the world in his hands and Americans don't worship him with nonsense like - when trump speaks the world listens - instead they watch and criticise his policies and what he's doing for his country. They don't give a fuck about what his personality is like.

The reason Pakistan is a failed country is people here worship personalities. Imran Khan is allowed to lie and break his promises because people like him so he's allowed to do what Nawaz Sharif did.

Nawaz Sharif was also liked by people in his prime, Bhutto was liked by people. Benazir was liked by people so they ignored her corruption. Imran Khan is the next scum politician who after 40 years, the next generation will curse us for voting him.

Kash, we took promises seriously. If Pakistanis came to streets and protested against the broken promise of IMF, Imran Khan would then think twice before he breaks his promises and appoints Shehbaz as PAC chairman and taking IMF loans and not making Punjab another province and not doing police reforms and healthcare reforms.

People also stop and listen to a mental patient you know? In fact, a huge amount of people gather to watch and listen to a mentally sick person. We had a socially challenged person in our village and people would watch and listen to him with so much attention.

Imran Khan went there to break his promise of no IMF loans. It's a vile disgusting act he did to break his promise. There should be anger and protests against it.

But this morally bankrupt nation is busy with nonsense. This is exactly why this country is doomed to fail forever until the moral condition improves. Allah doesn't change the condition of a nation until it changes itself. Until Pakistanis hold these scum politicians responsible for their promises, they will keep breaking these promises like cheap toys.

There's not a man like Donald Trump who has the world in his hands and Americans don't worship him with nonsense like - when trump speaks the world listens - instead they watch and criticise his policies and what he's doing for his country. They don't give a fuck about what his personality is like.

The reason Pakistan is a failed country is people here worship personalities. Imran Khan is allowed to lie and break his promises because people like him so he's allowed to do what Nawaz Sharif did.

Nawaz Sharif was also liked by people in his prime, Bhutto was liked by people. Benazir was liked by people so they ignored her corruption. Imran Khan is the next scum politician who after 40 years, the next generation will curse us for voting him.

Kash, we took promises seriously. If Pakistanis came to streets and protested against the broken promise of IMF, Imran Khan would then think twice before he breaks his promises and appoints Shehbaz as PAC chairman and taking IMF loans and not making Punjab another province and not doing police reforms and healthcare reforms.
Hahaha! I have a feeling that socially challenged mental patient in your village is YOU yourself? There is so much Imran is doing for the country but you only look at his negative side but can't see the positive? Next time Imran Khan speaks, you better listen too? like every one else! You might learn a thing or two!:LOL: