FBR starts confiscation of benami assets, FBR confiscated six thousand land area of PML-N's Senator Chaudhary Tanveer.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
raiwand mahal or larkana bhi benaami main niklay ga

roughly 2000-3000 politicians, lots of bureaucrats, businessmen and some more elite will be in trouble and govt is going to make lots of profit now. use this land to build new houses for poor (if land is cheap) and sell them on comercial rates if its expensive land.

stranger

It should be for everyone , i wont believe that pti with so many people coming from pmln and ppp dont have anyone with benami jayedad.

I am kind of sure some of the PTI lotas (coming from other parties) have already agreed to return looted land to stay alive in politics....

laikin pehle darakht ki jarain kato... once thats done, pattay or shakhain khud sookh jaain gi

but i agree ke do it for all, starting from the bigger criminals to smallers

Doctor sb

Senator (1k+ posts)
زبردست اقدام، بھونی تو اچھی ہوئی ہے اب دیکھیے کہ دن بھر کی سیل کیا ہوتی ہے! لیکن عدالتوں پر بھی نظر رکھیے، کہیں حکومت ضبط کرتی پھرے اور عدالتیں دوبارہ حوالے نہ کردیں

cestmoi ✅️

This is an incredible news if not done our of political revenge , these tajis and chaudry Tanveer types need to be completely eliminated from our country ,
Ch Tanveer became one of the richest by grabbing land and doing dirty work for societies

Sounds like it hit home. These people must have done something wrong to you or someone you know, otherwise you never have anything good to say about what PTI/IK does.

Islamabadiya

Sounds like it hit home. These people must have done something wrong to you or someone you know, otherwise you never have anything good to say about what PTI/IK does.
again a childish comment, with us or against us mentality, i will say what i feel like say and not say out of whats is accepted by pujaris

iftikharalam

Minister (2k+ posts)
In one news, the property is confiscated from land grabbers and corrupt businesses, in other, almost 50k is being returned to Hajis from Pakistan..... What a man this guy Imran Khan is... I really don't understand patwaris and jayalas who prefer people like nawaz and Zaradri over Imran? I mean, WTF? Hos is this even possible?