Fazlur Rehman openly challeges army abduction and missing persons

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Agreed 100%. They also created Imran.
I think they also gave birth to you. ;)

22 years Imran never takes a ministry from any dictator or NRO. but he is creation of theirs.

Big brain time. Do you want some akhrot?
Whenever molvis stop raping young and vulnerable students, at madrassas, as well as in their homes!
Are Nawaz Shareef, Mariam Nawaz, Bilawal Bhutto, Zardari and Faryal Tapur Generals who have stopped their party leadership and workers from taking part in dharna?

Baat wo karo jiski tukk bhi ho.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
lets not forget who created NAWAZ , if he is a TRAITOR today

lets not forget who created ALTAF, if he is a TRAITOR today

lets not forget who created BHUTU, if he was a TRAITOR

lets not forget who created FAZLU, if he is a TRAITOR today

lets not forget who created JIHADIS, if they are TRAITOR today

Yay Jo Traitor Gardi Hay

Iskay Peechay Wardi Hay
Lets not forget Nawaz himself came to Zia for employment and then himself called Kashmir movement an army terrorism project.
Lets not forget Altaf played his own cards and then did anti-Pakistan activities.
Lets not forget Bhutto was Civil Martial Law Administrator, called East Pakistani "Suwwar k bachay", and was a Chukku of Ayub Khan.
Lets not forget Fazlu has existed since creation of Pakistan as JUI-Hind.
Lets not forget Jihadis, who are not traitors as per state of Pakistan, but you call them terrorists when in Kashmir and Afghan Taliban who never attack Pakistan.

Yeh jo traitors ki gunda gardi hay
Inko roknay wali hi WARDA hay!!!

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they also gave birth to you. ;)

22 years Imran never takes a ministry from any dictator or NRO. but he is creation of theirs.

He is in the government right now with the help from Generals. He voted for Musharraf, and turned against him when Musharraf didn't give him PM ship. His ministers were all Musharraf handpicked, so much for the team and wasim+.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets not forget Nawaz himself came to Zia for employment and then himself called Kashmir movement an army terrorism project.
Lets not forget Altaf played his own cards and then did anti-Pakistan activities.
Lets not forget Bhutto was Civil Martial Law Administrator, called East Pakistani "Suwwar k bachay", and was a Chukku of Ayub Khan.
Lets not forget Fazlu has existed since creation of Pakistan as JUI-Hind.
Lets not forget Jihadis, who are not traitors as per state of Pakistan, but you call them terrorists when in Kashmir and Afghan Taliban who never attack Pakistan.

Yeh jo traitors ki gunda gardi hay
Inko roknay wali hi WARDA hay!!!

Agreed about Nawaz and PPP, Altaf (your ally in federal government). But how the fck are you any different?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes Pakistan Army and ISI did so much damage.

1. Then why Nawaz and Zardari stopped their parties from taking part in dharna for Civil Supremacy?
2. Why does no public some on roads for Azadi March for you?
3. Why the people who you call "abducted by Pakistan Army and ISI" end up as dead-terrorist while attacking Chinese Consulate?

There is no Army interference, its just your bloody lies and drama.

1. Do you want Nawaz and Zardari to send their people? Imran would be taking the next flight out to London if they did that.
2. Aren't the number of people in Maulana's march enough for you, you want more?
3. How about we audit our army and intelligence and find out exactly what they do? They created terrorists. And why don't these incompetent agencies face court? And why they helped Raymond Davis out of Pakistan? Its cuz they are lying and full of sh!t.

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
Issue yeh nahi kon keh raha hai issue is kia keh rha hai!
He is 100% right that Army atrocities are reaching u toreble levels. Call spade a spade! Old members should know that I am not Diesel fan either but Army is common culprit here
thanks,i agree the military intervention is bottleneck in development, to set it to the right place need to strengthen the civil institutes, these corrupt mafia N Z ans F are all the beneficiaries of the military rule and command, in this darna, the ME is a beneficiary, unlike N< IK is strong person, can get share in power, behind sit-in is pressure to PTI

datruth

MPA (400+ posts)
Even the worst terrorist in the world have the right to be presented to the court. If you think a certain person is doing something harmful to your interest, then present him in court.
sorry but its not the case even in the western countries, any national are treated,without courts are not reported, national defense act, or something,its all over the world, no nation make a compromise on a threat to its integrity

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Do you want Nawaz and Zardari to send their people? Imran would be taking the next flight out to London if they did that.
2. Aren't the number of people in Maulana's march enough for you, you want more?
3. How about we audit our army and intelligence and find out exactly what they do? They created terrorists. And why don't these incompetent agencies face court? And why they helped Raymond Davis out of Pakistan? Its cuz they are lying and full of sh!t.
1. Nawaz and Zardari's people were barking 24/7 that they will send Niazi on next flight. Sario batein krke ab sookh kyun gyi hai? First you make claims that this is selected government then when it is time to prove your worth you run away?

Only because no public joined from Punjab and Lahore, there fore NAwaz and Zardari will NEVER send their goons in Azadi March. Because they will never take a principles stand!

2. The number of people in Maulana's march are laughable. Neither do they represent the entire Pakistani spectrum and nor do they represent opposition. Then how their presence can be claimed as "poori qaum Imran k khilaaf hy"?

3. Audit of Army and Intelligence is made sure by Armed forces as well as you own budget:
- 3 Generals punished for treason, awaiting saza e maut
- 3 Officers dismissed

Both were made public, there may be countless other military court decisions held against others and punishments given that all went unannounced.
Audit of Army and Intelligence is ensured by Ishaq Dar's own budget, which says Defence Budget is 18% of total expense of Pakistan...But you still need AUDIT of Army and Intelligence...Income Tax file kiya hay is saal ka chay patwari? What a joke.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
sorry but its not the case even in the western countries, any national are treated,without courts are not reported, national defense act, or something,its all over the world, no nation make a compromise on a threat to its integrity
Gunatanmo Bay k baray me parh lo. Pata lag jayega west me kitna ko civil court k agay present krte hain terrorists ko.

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

3. Also which terrorists has Army created? Nawaz says Kashmir freedom movement is terrorism created by Army.... What non-sense is this?

Whole world says Afghan Taliban is a political force of Afghanistan and were created by CIA and USA, with aid of Pakistani agencies on ground.

If Afghan Taliban are terrorists, first convince USA to not do negotiations with them for peace.
If Afghan Taliban are terrorists, first make American President Ronald Reagan face courts as he met Taliban Leaders in White House, gave them Stinger missiles.

Ap aesa karo jao court me case krdo aur phir bulao ksi ko court me. Apki khwahish per log na terrorist creator bun jatay hain na hi incompetent.
Pehly apny dimagh ka audit krwao takay pata lagay khopri ki bjaye tangon k darmiyaan latak rha hay.

Raymond Davis was helped by entire political leadership, not just agencies, plus he was given the diplomatic immunity. Probably the people killed in fiasco were of agencies too.
Ot ois because you are lying and are full of crap. no logic no sense all bigoted crap. Politicians khud mulaqatein krwa kar churwa lein Raymond ko lekin ilzam fauj per. khota patwari

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
Fauj nein unki hukumat ko hataya, Fauj nein Bhutto ko phaansi di, Fauj nein iss mulk ka beda gharq kiya.

Yeh Jo dehshatgardi hai, is ke peeche wardi hai.
Scapegoating scapegoating scapegoating!!! Jab tak Khud election jeet rahy ho, Khud power main ho tu sub acha!! Jab Na Ho tu fauj kharab hai!!
bhutto ne pakistan tora, nawaz shareef ne chun chun ke pakistan ka har institute taubah kia Aur bankruptcy pe mulk ko la khara kia -
Phir bhe democracy zindabad!! Hypocrisy Zindabad!

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)
very good ,
comparing pakistan with america ? ? ? ? ?
after polishing boots for a long time dimagh ghis jata hai
Haan baat tu sahe Ki hai, tumharay jaise khotay Jis mulk main Hon Us ka comparison tu sirf Uganda se he ho sakta hai!! Lol

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ghadaro ke sath ye treatment har jaga, har mulk Aur har culture main hota hai!! Randi rona band karo Ab!
t-PBVljX5mIb2f1BaxgBONR6LzPYaUr1kGBVd4j8VfThtRjGQqwmbz3wNS4eaXVazJ6eC84CFs0NHMLQrdpG2_UpTUXsMBDGnJ-I8Y-PNpb15VsO=s0-d

Malshi pillay , GHQ ke media ke khansamey woh din door nahi jab awaam teray bapon ko sarkon pe ghasetaingey! Phir tujhey jaisey chadi utar ke fouj main kaam karaingey

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)
t-PBVljX5mIb2f1BaxgBONR6LzPYaUr1kGBVd4j8VfThtRjGQqwmbz3wNS4eaXVazJ6eC84CFs0NHMLQrdpG2_UpTUXsMBDGnJ-I8Y-PNpb15VsO=s0-d

Malshi pillay , GHQ ke media ke khansamey woh din door nahi jab awaam teray bapon ko sarkon pe ghasetaingey! Phir tujhey jaisey chadi utar ke fouj main kaam karaingey
AWAM ny apky Army hate ko reject krdiya hay...

Itni barhkein marne ki bjaye jao Nawaz se ijazat lo k wo tumhy Azadi March me aaa kar naray lgany ki ijazat hi dede.

Phir ghaseet lenay ki baat krna.

Tujh JESE CHUDDI UTARU roz NAWAZ ki MALSHEIN krte hain OKAAT ITNI B NHI K DHARNAY ME AJAYEIN. MALSHI KATOORA to tum khud ho. MARIAM KA NAJAIZ KAPOORA ??

patwari_slayer

Senator (1k+ posts)

AWAM k baray me ap na hi bolo AWAM to Lahore Punjab kaheen se AYI HI NAHEEN.

AWAM is with GHQ, not matric fail kapooras like you!!!

AWAM sends its sons to Army and will keep doing so. and you cannot do 1 iota of change in it!

Dantheman

MPA (400+ posts)

By sharing this picture you’re Only proving my point that you’re a traitor!! Go back to drinking cow urine and eating cow shit, that’s what you’re born to do anyways with this level of intelligence!!!