Fazal ur Rehman aur Judges ke peechay corrupt fauji?

Kidhar gaya wo Imran jisnay containers denay thay opposition ko?

Agar munafiq nahi hai tou fazlu ko container day dho. Kyu darpok bana pirta hai or fauj k peechay chupta.

Yeh jo Pakistan ki barbad economy hai, uskay peechay niazi hai

siasatjaan

Kidhar gaya wo Imran jisnay containers denay thay opposition ko?

Agar munafiq nahi hai tou fazlu ko container day dho. Kyu darpok bana pirta hai or fauj k peechay chupta.

Yeh jo Pakistan ki barbad economy hai, uskay peechay niazi hai
tu indian tukron pr palna wal idhr kya kr raha hai?

Eyeaan

dude i hope so. laikin hamesha chief sahab ki retirement ke baad pta chalta hai ke daal kis bhao biki. yeh saaray tatoo ikathay kharay huay hai. in ke peechay umpire fauji hain.
So after 2 1/2 years someone like you will make similar claims and you will pat your back kudos. We have seen enough of such self-serving games. We have seen hundreds of claims of similar nature in the past (and more in the last 7-9 months) and will be tortured by similar "scholarship" in the future; then what!!!

Do you have any substantial evidence for your current claims?; If not then better not bother otherwise keep living in your made-up universe. Your claims about somehow having more and better knowledge and understanding are false, and intended or unintended lies.

Raja Farooq

Simple question why our isi so called no 1 in the world allowed zar and shar 30 years to take billions of dollars out of country it mean either they were part or either incompitent now country has fully destroye and everybody wants answer from khan iz he responsible NOT AT ALL they want nro bcz musharaf gave them nro

تین حرام زادوں گشتی کے نطفوں حرام کے پلوں اور دلوں اور کنجر فوجیوں کا تو سبکو معلوم ہے ایک فوجی صفدر قطریوں کا دلا اور پمپ اپنی ماں جیسی ساس کے ساتھ مونہ کالا کرنے والا بیفرت اور حرام کا غلیظ نطفہ اور غلیظ گھٹیا اور لعنتی ہونے کی وجہ سے ما بیٹی کے ساتھ بیک وقت حرام کاری کرنے والا بدبودار خنزیر کا پلا اور دو حرام کے نطفے غلیظ کنجر باپ بیٹے جو جو منیرے کنجر کے ساتھ مل کر دبئی کے حکمرانو کا بروٹھل چلاتے ہیں اور اتنی بیغرت اور حرام کے غلیظ نطفے ہیں کے اپنی بہنوں تک کو دبئی کے شاہوں کے محل میں بھیجنے والے بیغرت

تین حرام زادوں گشتی کے نطفوں حرام کے پلوں اور دلوں اور کنجر فوجیوں کا تو سبکو معلوم ہے ایک فوجی صفدر قطریوں کا دلا اور پمپ اپنی ماں جیسی ساس کے ساتھ مونہ کالا کرنے والا بیفرت اور حرام کا غلیظ نطفہ اور غلیظ گھٹیا اور لعنتی ہونے کی وجہ سے ما بیٹی کے ساتھ بیک وقت حرام کاری کرنے والا بدبودار خنزیر کا پلا اور دو حرام کے نطفے غلیظ کنجر باپ بیٹے جو جو منیرے کنجر کے ساتھ مل کر دبئی کے حکمرانو کا بروٹھل چلاتے ہیں اور اتنی بیغرت اور حرام کے غلیظ نطفے ہیں کے اپنی بہنوں تک شاہوں کے محل میں

تین حرام زادوں گشتی کے نطفوں حرام کے پلوں اور دلوں اور کنجر فوجیوں کا تو سبکو معلوم ہے ایک فوجی صفدر قطریوں کا دلا اور پمپ اپنی ماں جیسی ساس کے ساتھ مونہ کالا کرنے والا بیفرت اور حرام کا غلیظ نطفہ اور غلیظ گھٹیا اور لعنتی ہونے کی وجہ سے ما بیٹی کے ساتھ بیک وقت حرام کاری کرنے والا بدبودار خنزیر کا پلا اور دو حرام کے نطفے غلیظ کنجر باپ بیٹے جو جو منیرے کنجر کے ساتھ مل کر دبئی کے حکمرانو کا بروٹھل چلاتے ہیں اور اتنی بیغرت اور حرام کے غلیظ نطفے ہیں کے اپنی بہنوں تک کو دبئی کے شاہوں کے محل میں بھیجتے ہیں ینن فوجیوں کے بارے می تو کونفرم ہے باقی شاید جنرل قیوم اور جنرل قادر بلوچ اور ایک عہدہ اور ہوگا

siasatjaan

So after 2 1/2 years someone like you will make similar claims and you will pat your back kudos. We have seen enough of such self-serving games. We have seen hundreds of claims of similar nature in the past (and more in the last 7-9 months) and will be tortured by similar "scholarship" in the future; then what!!!

Do you have any substantial evidence for your current claims?; If not then better not bother otherwise keep living in your made-up universe. Your claims about somehow having more and better knowledge and understanding are false, and intended or unintended lies.
zyada english na maar.
'those who forget history are bound to repeat it'
everyone knows our army top brass is thoroughly corrupt. i hope it has changed. but i dont have much hope based on history. how long ago was kiyani's tenure? wasnt he invited to gen bajwas initiation ceremony? if everything has changed , then why hasnt he been hanged? why isnt raheel sharif's plot been scrutinized. why hasnt musharraf been court martialled. look uo general qazi and the way he butchered pakistan railways. lookup zahid ali akbar. he plundered WAPDA. so stop worshipping bajwa. if he is doing good, then we are with him. if not , then may ALLAH rid us of him and his ilk . ameen

Eyeaan

zyada english na maar.
'those who forget history are bound to repeat it'
everyone knows our army top brass is thoroughly corrupt. i hope it has changed. but i dont have much hope based on history. how long ago was kiyani's tenure? wasnt he invited to gen bajwas initiation ceremony? if everything has changed , then why hasnt he been hanged? why isnt raheel sharif's plot been scrutinized. why hasnt musharraf been court martialled. look uo general qazi and the way he butchered pakistan railways. lookup zahid ali akbar. he plundered WAPDA. so stop worshipping bajwa. if he is doing good, then we are with him. if not , then may ALLAH rid us of him and his ilk . ameen
So in simple words you don't have any documentary evidence for the claims you made in your comments; that's ok.

Wasn't to defend or not defends any group; What gave you the impression that I'll get into an irrelevant discussion; For what purpose I'll indulge into musharraf or bajwa or any other personality.

As far as your claims for infinite knowledge and understating of politics and historical events is concerned; that's good for you but I'll not take you for my guru; On contrary, inho you even lack the basics however that's not my problem.
Anyway history NEVER repeats itself. this a misconception. We use analogies and statistics to simplify and to comprehend phenomenon but this should be used in theoretical domain than to argue for individual events - ( where it is about always self-serving and ill-intended)

siasatjaan

So in simple words you don't have any documentary evidence for the claims you made in your comments; that's ok.

Wasn't to defend or not defends any group; What gave you the impression that I'll get into an irrelevant discussion; For what purpose I'll indulge into musharraf or bajwa or any other personality.

As far as your claims for infinite knowledge and understating of politics and historical events is concerned; that's good for you but I'll not take you for my guru; On contrary, inho you even lack the basics however that's not my problem.
Anyway history NEVER repeats itself. this a misconception. We use analogies and statistics to simplify and to comprehend phenomenon but this should be used in theoretical domain than to argue for individual events - ( where it is about always self-serving and ill-intended)
'history never repeats itself'

that is the essence of your aql e qul. it means u r mentally stunted. anyway, i wont be too harsh, because i know u people are defending the country in the cyber realm. my issue is that u people go overboard. im not a patwari nor jiala but rather a common pakistani. no person in his right mind can argue that our army is faultless in how our country is bankrupt at this moment. u people start jumping in to defend the army even in the face of DUE criticism, thus trying to turn army into a sacred cow, above criticism and accountability. the more u do it the more educated pakistanis in pakistan and around the world get turned off at the institution. the day the army hangs musharraf, kyani, raheel sharif, general qazi, zahid ali akbar, is the day when we will all accept the fauj has turned over a new leaf. also dont try to hide behind the veneer of paper evidence. it is like the indian trolls who claim there is no human rights abuses in kashmir right now because there is currently no visual evidence and all facts filtering out is just hearsay. when u take that argument as a refuge, u sort of undermine your own standing.

Eyeaan

'history never repeats itself'

that is the essence of your aql e qul. it means u r mentally stunted. anyway, i wont be too harsh, because i know u people are defending the country in the cyber realm. my issue is that u people go overboard. im not a patwari nor jiala but rather a common pakistani. no person in his right mind can argue that our army is faultless in how our country is bankrupt at this moment. u people start jumping in to defend the army even in the face of DUE criticism, thus trying to turn army into a sacred cow, above criticism and accountability. the more u do it the more educated pakistanis in pakistan and around the world get turned off at the institution. the day the army hangs musharraf, kyani, raheel sharif, general qazi, zahid ali akbar, is the day when we will all accept the fauj has turned over a new leaf. also dont try to hide behind the veneer of paper evidence. it is like the indian trolls who claim there is no human rights abuses in kashmir right now because there is currently no visual evidence and all facts filtering out is just hearsay. when u take that argument as a refuge, u sort of undermine your own standing.
About history.
Do you believe in cyclical theories - of history - or of social change - or of politics? If so, do you have any evidence? If history is cyclical then are there any constant parameters that guide the patterns - if so what are they?

Some religions have cyclical theories of history and social change. If so, then there is no need of evidence; that's your belief.

Do you NOT believe in evolutionary theories - of social change - or history - of material change - of society - or human experience?

I suggest another avenue to argue; argue from 'abstract and constant' nature of the man (perhaps that will beg a question that what IS history) or argue from 'Pure logic" and idealism. IMO that'd wrong but do try to argue - I'm certain that you are a genuine aql-e-qul and can prove anything.

Don't worry much about my stunted growth, I'm also aware of that - if that makes you happy I fully accept your judgment.
Anyway I stick to my (stunted) position that "history repeat itself" is a falsity and a misconception or a belief or absurd idealism. Yet it is a rhetoric for simplification or to emphasize a point and there is a limited range when such rhetoric can be used.

About Military.
When did I aimed to defend (or not defend) army or any other actor?; Perhaps history is objective reading of events and characters from various aspects to understand actors, the nature of their acts and their motivations and compulsions . It is misuse of history to assert statements about morals, personal goals or preferences.
In such parameters discussions are long and detailed ( and perhaps not much fruitful on this forum). It requires some knowledge which sure I, the stunted growth, lack ) Different political ideologies are guided by political experience but they originate from different considerations. If you wish to argue for any particular political ideology/action, please do so in clear terms.

siasatjaan

1. no there is a different between history repeating itself and repeating itself ad infinitum( cyclical theory). i quoted the former , which is an age old adage quoted by better men than u and me.
2)
if history doesnt repeat itself, then perhaps look at the history of pakistan. pakistani history is replete with the army supporting incompetent puppet governments> the puppet governments butcher all institutions ,rape the public, embezzle the treasury ,> army stages a coup> army realises that their own officers cant/wont administer honestly and capably> starts looking for civilian puppets again> the same people from before are reselected and the cycle starts again. wash rinse and repeat.
3. einstein says ( im paraphrasing), it is madness to keep doing the same thing and then expecting a different result. do u not agree that the last 4 CONSECUTIVE army chiefs are thoroughly corrupt. what makes bajwah different? i hope he is different, but as things stand he is nothing but an impediment in IMRAN's way especially in providing swift and harsh justice to zardari and shareef family.

siasatjaan

and for the record im not in favour of democracy either. a one party(full of technocrats) state like singapore or japan during its development is what pakistan needs. this multiparty democracy is a sham, which can be hijacked by foreign powers bribing party leaders eg zardari with iran, nawaz and altaf hussain with india etc

the sooner higher ups realise that pakistan needs to be a security state the better.