Fayyaz Chohan makes fun of Bollywood actors who play brave Army soldier's role in the Movies

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do we really need enemies when a minister of information is giving such statements?
PMIK, please order your minister to keep concentrate on their ministries and let foreign ministry deal such issues.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
CkS1Ai7WgAAoL10.jpg

images

Kingfisher

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fiaz Sahib,
Not everyone brave like you. I hope if war started on the borders, we will find you fighting on the front. We need brave people like you on the front instead of TV talk shows.
Okara And you sick minded pee drinker will be shitting on your railway track :)

Last edited:

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran Khan will lead Pakistan to victory if we ever get into a war.

Just like he won elections after 22 years struggle. He will win us a war too.

Great Imran Khan!

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this is not true ..sunny deol never said this " doodh mango ge kheer dain ge , kashmir mango ge cheer dain ge" chohan jahil insan.Here is the proof that it was not suuny deol dialogue..

watch from 23:09

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Fiaz Sahib,
Not everyone brave like you. I hope if war started on the borders, we will find you fighting on the front. We need brave people like you on the front instead of TV talk shows.
Bhai Fiaz Thods Dekh le Ye Asli vala bhi

Okara

Bhai Fiaz Thods Dekh le Ye Asli vala bhi

Mohan Sir
That message was for Fyaz Chohan not for you. For you we want peace with our neighbors but if war initiated from Indian then don't worry you will be satisfied with the response.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mohan Sir
That message was for Fyaz Chohan not for you. For you we want peace with our neighbors but if war initiated from Indian then don't worry you will be satisfied with the response.

No one will win in the war. Agree!! but no one can live with terror as well. Modi is very smart and he is taking full advantage of this situation. his popularity is gone form 41 % to 83 in 1 week.:)

Thanks to IK and ISI. Modi ka asli Yaar to Imran nikla lol

Okara

No one will win in the war. Agree!! but no one can live with terror as well. Modi is very smart and he is taking full advantage of this situation. his popularity is gone form 41 % to 83 in 1 week.:)

Thanks to IK and ISI. Modi ka asli Yaar to Imran nikla lol
I am Pakistani and if I was enemy of India I will be very happy that Indian re-elect Modi as PM as then India don't need any enemy. But will be very sad to see the people of India will re-elect him as I am not enemy of India rather I am more interested if we have federation like EU.
Pakistan is not educated as India but not a single time we elected a relegious party to rule Pakistan despite Pakistan's base is on religion whereas it was shocking for me that RSS backed BJP is elected many time. Before Modi BJP was very different party.
If you look at the history of India before 5 years tell me how many people were lynched on cow issue? May be not a single such incident.
You are from India please ask your govt to share one conclusive evidence against Masood Azhar or Hafiz Saeed which can be use to prosecute them in court of law and we will be happy to bring them to justice.

Mohan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am Pakistani and if I was enemy of India I will be very happy that Indian re-elect Modi as PM as then India don't need any enemy. But will be very sad to see the people of India will re-elect him as I am not enemy of India rather I am more interested if we have federation like EU.
Pakistan is not educated as India but not a single time we elected a relegious party to rule Pakistan despite Pakistan's base is on religion whereas it was shocking for me that RSS backed BJP is elected many time. Before Modi BJP was very different party.
If you look at the history of India before 5 years tell me how many people were lynched on cow issue? May be not a single such incident.
You are from India please ask your govt to share one conclusive evidence against Masood Azhar or Hafiz Saeed which can be use to prosecute them in court of law and we will be happy to bring them to justice.
How many times Pakistan has banned JEM and JUD and LET? lol

Okara

How many times Pakistan has banned JEM and JUD and LET? lol
These are already banned organization in Pakistan but do they really need a registered organization? I doubt. Like today if India banned RSS, will it effect on their ideology?
To defeat this ideology, its in best interest of countries to come closer.
One time in Europe we used to have IRA and now most of the people even don't have idea about IRA existence.
Mohan, in Pakistan, elections are not India based but in India we always observed the elections are Anti Pakistan based.
I am in Canada and here there is no issue of Pakistani vs Indian. So the question is if we can live 10,000 KM away without any issue why can't in sub continent?
Again I will say, we Pakistani are in the process of removing garbage from Politics but Indians doing opposit. There was a time Vajpai kind of people were leader and now you have Modi.
In Pakistan we have Jamat E Islami which is like RSS but with passage their representation in Parliament squeeze to one or two seats. Trust me our PM IK is the blessing in the region and he can do miracle so strengthen his hands.