Fawad Chaudhry ka Ventilator ?

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Fawad Chaudhry aka Naya Pakistan's 3rd division LLB Minister of Saence & Thareology has announced this as "ventilator" ?

Now, I know that Fawad has zero background in Saence or Medicine but he is a street smart guy unlike most other Ministers who are worth only their mouth and no work at all.

So, either some one made Fawad a Mamu selling this crap as ventilator for Covid19 or there is more to the story.

At most, this is a Oxygen Tank attached to a cheap tablet from Hafeez Center running an app for vitals.

Now, Question is: Who is making millions procuring this crap to Govt of Pakistan ?

EbvjCV9XsAABHD8

Last edited:

Hasta la vista

Either Fawad is Naive or you are clueless about the process. DRAP has approved this design of ventilator for use in hospitals.. and I am sure people at DRAP are certainly more qualified on the subject than you!
insaf-seeker

Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan = DARP ?

Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority = PCAA ?

BTW, I am not saying it does not release O2 from tank behind that casing through those hoses and pipes from Badami Bagh running an app downloaded from Google Store to monitor vitals ?

Hook up Fawad Chaudhry to it and then see ?

Nadir Bashir and A.jokhio

Last edited:

Hasta la vista

At this critical point these are Best .. I hope someone in “ Hasta la vista “ senorita “ family need a ventilator then they will beg for this one .. ?
scolfeild

Thanks for agreeing.

Now stop calling them "COVID 19 ventilators" and stop paying them @ the current world price of "COVID 19 Ventilator"

OK ?

jigrot
the pic that you have posted is of Siare which is a well known Italian Manufacturing company making ventilators. As always, propaganda at its best ?

Last edited:

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
At this critical point these are Best .. I hope someone in “ Hasta la vista “ senorita “ family need a ventilator then they will beg for this one .. ?
This BJP IT cell multi-nick troll will be using these ones:

81 made-in-India ventilators fail the test at St George and JJ Hospital amid statewide shortage

Read more at:

scolfeild

Minister (2k+ posts)
What you are referring to is a “designer ventilator “,
Good looking and expensive- Balay kam karay Ya na karay .
it work similar so live with it .

alis

MPA (400+ posts)
It is a commendable effort by Pakistani engineers if it works (of course it does) then it can save lives then you can go and f yourself. we are a poor country if we can manufacture these with a 3rd of the market price that would save millions if we ever need more ventilators. You are a stupid person who has no idea when to shut up.

Hasta la vista

A typical lay-man post commenting on aesthetics of under progress (prototype) product engineering. Its a picture from initial phase.

thanks for confirming that its a prototype oxygen supplying machine which eventually may or may not guarantee results.

BTW, aesthetics are the most easiest part of any product. Functionallity is what matters most!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad Chaudhry aka Naya Pakistan's 3rd division LLB Minister of Saence & Thareology has announced this as "ventilator" ?

Now, I know that Fawad has zero background in Saence or Medicine but he is a street smart guy unlike most other Ministers who are worth only their mouth and no work at all.

So, either some one made Fawad a Mamu selling this crap as ventilator for Covid19 or there is more to the story.

At most, this is a Oxygen Tank attached to a cheap tablet from Hafeez Center running an app for vitals.

Now, Question is: Who is making millions procuring this crap to Govt of Pakistan ?

EbvjCV9XsAABHD8

Hasta la vista / Senorita/ Khilai Makhlooq/ Machete/Nikita Choudhry/ Fat Amigo ....... You yourself can’t make one ID work on this forum and you are questioning other’s work ...... You are not even imaginative enough to change your writing style on a zillion IDs and you want us to believe your imaginary analysis ...... Only endians are fools enough to think like this and only endians can be fooled like this en masse ....:)