Fawad Chaudhry ka Ventilator ?

ILUIK

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks for confirming that its a prototype oxygen supplying machine which eventually may or may not guarantee results.
BTW, aesthetics are the most easiest part of any product. Functionallity is what matters most!

so whats your point, what sort of ventilator is the right one for COVID 19.
please enlighten us. i dont think you know anything about ventilators.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Fawad Chaudhry aka Naya Pakistan's 3rd division LLB Minister of Saence & Thareology has announced this as "ventilator" ?

Now, I know that Fawad has zero background in Saence or Medicine but he is a street smart guy unlike most other Ministers who are worth only their mouth and no work at all.

So, either some one made Fawad a Mamu selling this crap as ventilator for Covid19 or there is more to the story.

At most, this is a Oxygen Tank attached to a cheap tablet from Hafeez Center running an app for vitals.

Now, Question is: Who is making millions procuring this crap to Govt of Pakistan ?

EbvjCV9XsAABHD8

Would you be satisfied if Licky tests it? After all she is excellent at sucking and blowing!

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nopes ..... endians are not worth of any logical discussion..... endians’ existence in the world just pollutes it just like your existence in this forum .....

yarr u guys really think that calling Indians or RAW agents to those who criticize n expose you in this day and age works?

cz we both know that u r doing this only to calm ur shaking nerves when faced with reality check ?

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yarr u guys really think that calling Indians or RAW agents to those who criticize n expose you in this day and age works?

cz we both know that u r doing this only to calm ur shaking nerves when faced with reality check ?
Do you mean reality check like when you found out nawaz is not going to lead the revolution because he is a pussy?

Hasta la vista

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
in your argument u r posting a propaganada website that appears to be Indian but is actually based out of Pindi run by handlers of Sonya Khan ?

u can imagine the desperation of this website to malign Gulalai that its editor felt the need to fill air in her boobs ? at http://republicofbuzz.com/afghani-dalaal-gulalai-ismail-tweets-anti-pakistan-vitriol-once-again/

????

09099.jpg
I did not make any Argument. I Just Highlighted your Roots and you confirmed it with your Reaction.