Fall from Grace: Christian Preacher Teacher (Trump Friend)

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
do you think they really care if they blaspheme the name of Jesus. For sure they don't and especially when there are inbred like "Salazar" guy.
In their own state of mind and values that these nutheads believe in, he would share the same fate as other blasphemers for saying such a thing about Hazrat Essa Aleh Salam.

Last edited:

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes exactly. The Jesus we believe in was from the middle east, nit the white or black as the Amreeekans paint him as. This guys needs guidance but not from the Mullahs that made him sit in his lap.
Finally some sanity i hear in this mulaahist turd of rubbish, hypocrisy and bigotry. Its one mans deed for which you pain the whole Religion. The same religion which is is the basis of which these hypocrites here maligning others believe in.
Oi Gandowah, sudden appearance
Well well well, being Christian living in Pakistan and trying to understand your logic what goes behind closed doors in our Holy Land of the Pure.
Was Jesus a white American? What happens in Christian homes in Pakistan is their business.. Pakistan is a free country.

Salazar67

Finally some sanity i hear in this mulaahist turd of rubbish, hypocrisy and bigotry. Its one mans deed for which you pain the whole Religion. The same religion which is is the basis of which these hypocrites here maligning others believe in.
The sudden appearance of trolls from Endia, tiny demon Israhell and looking at the avatar of this Extreme Gandowah of San Francisco is not a surprise to me.
The pope smokes dope, says 79% of Catholic priest are pedophiles, were you a Altarboy? Looks like you were sodomized.

Your religion is a laundromat, you can wash your sins on the week end.

Was Jesus a white American Mother Effer? Yes? What next Jesus was a Endian?

I hate the smell of curry.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
The sudden appearance of trolls from Endia, tiny demon Israhell and looking at the avatar of this Extreme Gandowah of San Francisco is not a surprise to me.
The pope smokes dope, says 79% of Catholic priest are pedophiles, were you a Altarboy? Looks like you were sodomized.

Your religion is a laundromat, you can wash your sins on the week end.

Was Jesus a white American Mother Effer? Yes? What next Jesus was a Endian?

I hate the smell of curry.
You dirty filthy birth of a decayin overused and abused c*nt. Don't speak to one of the payee of your whore house. Take Mommy to your baddu masters. Chal ab free na ho. Kalti maar yehan se.

Salazar67

You dirty filthy birth of a decayin overused and abused c*nt. Don't speak to one of the payee of your whore house. Take Mommy to your baddu masters. Chal ab free na ho. Kalti maar yehan se.
Angry Gay boy stay in San Francisco and use crisco oil. Gandowah of Bombay. Piss drinker. Modi k tuttay baz.. chup tay Ree Maa D.