Fake Story - Worlds 2nd Best Mayor!

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
One of the most highlighted news by several media entities reported the nomination of Mustafa Kamal as the Worlds Second Best Mayor by the Foreign Policy Magazine.
Based on a quick investigation, it was revealed that this story was a misleading and was actually fabricated to be used as a propaganda tool by MQM. In fact, Karachi has been ranked at 57th out of 60 global cities by the Foreign Policy Magazine at their website. :oops:
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms. ... 509&page=1

Please also note that Mustafa Kamals name was only mentioned as the Mayor of City Ranked at 57? in the world and there was NO ranking of any Mayors by the the FP Magazine.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/story/cms. ... 509&page=3

Also below is the MOTO of MQM = Mustaqil Qaumi Museebat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmZswcky ... re=related

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yaar Khalid,
Achchi naukery pakri hai tum ne Imran Khan se. Internet per bethey raho, MQM ke khilaf posting kertey raho, or per posting paisa banatey raho. Imran Khan bewaqoof ko pata hi nahi Khalid bilkul Nikkamma hai, sari dekhi hoi you tubes dikhata rehta hai. Is website ke tamam visitors and members ne dekhi hoi hai yeh sari bakwas. Bakwasi leader ke bakwasi workers. or dreams hein keh Pakistan ke PM bunna hai.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Mustafa Kamal is not on Number 2nd, He is Number one Mayor of the world. Bcz we have been seeing the progress of karachi from eyes.
So there iz no doubt he is doing a great job, aur woh bhi karachi jaisi City mein kaam karna he is just number one.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Yaar Khalid,
Achchi naukery pakri hai tum ne Imran Khan se. Internet per bethey raho, MQM ke khilaf posting kertey raho, or per posting paisa banatey raho. Imran Khan bewaqoof ko pata hi nahi Khalid bilkul Nikkamma hai, sari dekhi hoi you tubes dikhata rehta hai. Is website ke tamam visitors and members ne dekhi hoi hai yeh sari bakwas. Bakwasi leader ke bakwasi workers. or dreams hein keh Pakistan ke PM bunna hai.
I don't support Imran Khan. I'm just against terrorists and their supporters.
I'm just Pakistani and love Pakistan.
Keep of yelling shouting and screaming and we will keep on exposing u and ur terrorist clan.

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
Mustafa Kamal has definitely done a very good job.. for that he doesnt need a foreign policy magazine recognition... the people of Karachi recognize him and his work.. and appreciate it...

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Khalid
Please tell me how much you are paid by Imran Khan? Don't be shy? Admit it. There is no shame in it. Akhir susral mein bhi tou batao gai keh Imran Khan ki Party mein Computer and Intrnet Programmer/Analyst ho, hamein bhi bata do yaar hum bhi tumhare bhai hein. Ya Imran ki tarah tum bhi sari batein confidential rakhkho gai? Haan leader ke raastey hi per chalo gai. Hey Naaaa.
Pyare, you look like a very young fellow, take my sincere advise, get yourself educated first, don't waste your time in this shit, why you are spoiling yourself, this is just waste of time. By surfing on the internet you can not change the mindset of any body, neither supporters nor opponents. Every body is standing on their own points. Even they become more firm. Do you think people don't know anything what you post? Every body knows everything. So, is it wise to waste your time? Make your career first brother and then come to the politics and serve the country. Achchi salah de di hai, baaqi tumhari merzi. God bless you.
Allah Hafiz
Tumhara Hamdard.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Khalid
Please tell me how much you are paid by Imran Khan? Don't be shy? Admit it. There is no shame in it. Akhir susral mein bhi tou batao gai keh Imran Khan ki Party mein Computer and Intrnet Programmer/Analyst ho, hamein bhi bata do yaar hum bhi tumhare bhai hein. Ya Imran ki tarah tum bhi sari batein confidential rakhkho gai? Haan leader ke raastey hi per chalo gai. Hey Naaaa.
Pyare, you look like a very young fellow, take my sincere advise, get yourself educated first, don't waste your time in this shit, why you are spoiling yourself, this is just waste of time. By surfing on the internet you can not change the mindset of any body, neither supporters nor opponents. Every body is standing on their own points. Even they become more firm. Do you think people don't know anything what you post? Every body knows everything. So, is it wise to waste your time? Make your career first brother and then come to the politics and serve the country. Achchi salah de di hai, baaqi tumhari merzi. God bless you.
Allah Hafiz
Tumhara Hamdard.

Why do u BHATTA KHORE ppl. always think that everyone is paid like urselves? And looks like Imran Khan is really ur week link. Whenever someone opposes your terrorist organization/activities, you think it is Imran Khan. There are loads of people in Pakistan and this world that don't like and support the terrorists in Pakistan.
Allah is with me and I don't need any Hamdardi from the supporter of a terrorist organization.