Fake reactions of Imran Khan and his supporters

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
I dont know why Imran Khan and his supporters are showing this superficial fake reactions on the increase of salaries of Panjab Assembly, its non sense, because how on the earth taking it back would help poor in Pakistan ?

PTI Govt should focus itself to improve the general condition of Economy and not interfare in these small issues, we know there are poor in Pakistan and they need Govt assisstance but how much help they would get after stoping the increase of salaries? Can someone tell me they will get more money in their accounts? would they pay less in their utility bills?

Imran khan should not interfare in everything, this attitude of knee jerk reactions are not helpful, we all know they are just lies, oh we are so disappointed because we have poor in pakistan and we dont want to increase of salaries of Assembly members? Really? As you are suggesting that by stoping their salaries Pakistani poor will get somehow some relief.

Thsis mentality of showing fake concerns for poor in Pakistan is real Problem, try to govern better so the entire
Pakistani nation benefits from it.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
A culmination of small issue end up in a huge issue. Nipping small issues at the bud can eliminate big ones later.
And remember the old adage; "a drop at a time can fill a lake".

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am a PTI Supporter and agree to a few of the points of the writer,
  • MPA's can't take Development Funds.
  • MPA's can't do Corruption.
  • MPA's can't run Side Business since this is Conflict of Interest.
  • MPA should be from Ordinary Family.
Then How he is supposed to Feed his Family with 80,000rs? Let's Be Fare Guys.

GreenMaple

A culmination of small issues ends up in a big issue. Nipping small issues in the bud can avoid tackling big ones later.
As for savings, one has to realize that "one drop at a time can fill up an ocean". The point is every penny helps. The money saved from paying these fat asses sitting in the parliament can be spent on addressing other public issues, shelters/ food for the poor for example.

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am a PTI Supporter and agree to a few of the points of the writer,
  • MPA's can't take Development Funds.
  • MPA's can't do Corruption.
  • MPA's can't run Side Business since this is Conflict of Interest.
  • MPA should be from Ordinary Family.
Then How he is supposed to Feed his Family with 80,000rs? Let's Be Fare Guys.
They do everything take money from development funds and also do corruption what do you think ganjas and Q league mpas are angels?

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
They do everything take money from development funds and also do corruption what do you think ganjas and Q league mpas are angels?

But PTI Gov doesn't provide Direct Development Fund to MPA's anymore. Instead, they are approving Development Schemes. So we have to give them a reasonable salary so they can feed their families without corruption.

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Not much but they shouldn't either use it for idiotic stuff they're not ganjas and zardari we expect ik to be better and he is better.

See that was my point, you can not do much with this small icrease, lets be fair with these Assembly members, you are expecting from them to do all sorts of things but would not give them slight increase, AGAIN please listen, I am not in favor of throwing money BUT this change will not bring any benefit to ordinary Pakisatani in any way or shape, its only FAKE reaction to please Pakistani poors to say oh well, you know what I know you guys are in trouble to let me show some tears, fake news

Nightcrawl

But PTI Gov doesn't provide Direct Development Fund to MPA's anymore. Instead, they are approving Development Schemes. So we have to give them a reasonable salary so they can feed their families without corruption.
They issued development funds a while ago

PakGem

Minister (2k+ posts)
They issued development funds a while ago

This was one off funds before they finalized new mechanism as it wasn't fair to stop ongoing work until we have not a parallel system in place. Now new Policy in already in Place and no further Development Fund is issued.

Instead, the Government has a CM Approval Committee, which approves Development Schemes and Projects for the MPA's constituencies.

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
A culmination of small issue end up in a huge issue. Nipping small issues at the bud can eliminate big ones later.
And remember the old adage; "a drop at a time can fill a lake".
No this drop will not fill a lake, we are talking about general economy of Pakistan, not your home saving scheme. The effect of this move in either way will not give any benefits to Pakistani poors, none what so ever, its all superficial and fake to say I am crying and I am disappointed because they increased their salaries and this fake reactions I am actually against of.

Jaanbaazkarachi

MPA (400+ posts)
This was one off funds before they finalized new mechanism as it wasn't fair to stop ongoing work until we have not a parallel system in place. Now new Policy in already in Place and no further Development Fund is issued.

Instead, the Government has a CM Approval Committee, which approves Development Schemes and Projects for the MPA's constituencies.
This will furter isolate Assembly members and it will create a rift between PTI and its supporting members, it will be a great chance for Chaudhrys to play their politics.

Nightcrawl

They're great than hope they bring in local bodies soon to

GreenMaple

No this drop will not fill a lake, we are talking about general economy of Pakistan, not your home saving scheme. The effect of this move in either way will not give any benefits to Pakistani poors, none what so ever, its all superficial and fake to say I am crying and I am disappointed because they increased their salaries and this fake reactions I am actually against of.

The basic equation of economics which applies to personal budget or a corporate budget or a country's budget is:

Income - Expenses = Savings (Equity)

So to improve economy and increase equity (FOREX reserves) one must:
  1. Increase income (more exports, less imports)
  2. Cut expenses (cut government expenses such as perks and privileges, parliamentarian's and government worker wages (if justified), sell loss bearing institutions, reduce fat in bureaucracy, and governmental procurement, transparent contracts etc.).

Again a drop may seem like fraction of milliliters of water, but it will eventually fill the bucket.

miafridi

Governance is not a single entity, but is formed when a group of entities combine together. Similarly if you don't raise voice at one issue, then keep silent on another issue, and remain silent on rest of the issues, you will surely get a doomed society..