Fake Pakistan Army accounts on Siasat.pk

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistanis genuinely love Pakistan Army. Don't think Army would need to make fake accounts to defend itself or abuse enemies. Like me, I have a dedicated professional in a part of world but minds remain attached to Pakistan.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I don't understand why we need an army of warriors on social media from the army to defend itself. Those who are on this forum only want army to stop its interference in domestic politics and civilian affairs . It has been a terrible history of our army and we don't like it to continue. We also don't like our army to be known as rouge army anywhere in the world. We have respect for our soldiers and we recognize their sacrifices to the country . We just don't like those filth laden senior generals who are meddling in civilian affairs and malign the whole army .

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't understand why we need an army of warriors on social media from the army to defend itself. Those who are on this forum only want army to stop its interference in domestic politics and civilian affairs . It has been a terrible history of our army and we don't like it to continue. We also don't like our army to be known as rouge army anywhere in the world. We have respect for our soldiers and we recognize their sacrifices to the country . We just don't like those filth laden senior generals who are meddling in civilian affairs and malign the whole army .

Summed up beautifully .

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

You Blasphemer! How dare you use your faculty. ???

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
We don't know about fake accounts for Pak army, but for sure we know about fake websites discovered which made Hindu Banya naked in front of whole world.
Pro-Indian 'fake websites targeted decision makers in Europe'

Difference between democracy n dictatorship: Elected PM resigned immediately after SC decision agst him even with massive majority and thugs barking like mad dogs openly threatening SC after a decision agst dictator in a clearcut case of treason!

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Facebook and twitter has banned several of Pakistan army accounts and that gives us a solid reason to believe that they might have infiltrated Siasat.pk. Do you guys think that Pakistan army has a presence here on the forum? The topic is open for debate and members input.

Why do you have problem only with Pakistan Army here .
This is an open FORUM for all including CIA ,CENTCOM, MOSAD , RAW , KGB and for ISI as
well.

Tuusi Nawa Aaaeee Sooreeaaaa !!!!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So all those who prefer democracy over military rule are Raw agents? What a stupid logic!
یہ اشمت کا فرزند ارجمند ہے ، ابھی تک اسے یقین نہیں آرہا کہ بے بے وینا مطلقہ ہوگئ ہے ۔

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do you have problem only with Pakistan Army here .
This is an open FORUM for all including CIA ,CENTCOM, MOSAD , RAW , KGB and for ISI as
well.

Tuusi Nawa Aaaeee Sooreeaaaa !!!!
they should be banned just like how twitter and Facebook banned them. It is illegal.