Faisal Vawda disgraced the whole nation says Mujahid Baralvi

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
مجاھد بریلوی صاحب، یہ واڈکا ، نواز شریف کا سینٹر فارورڈ نہیں بلکہ بونگستان کے گول کیپر ہے ، اور آجکل بوٹوں میں پوٹیاں کرتے جارہا ہے ، جبکہ اس کا قائد عظیم بونگی خان ان ہی جوتوں کو زبان لگا لگا کر چمکا رہا ہے ۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
مجاھد بریلوی صاحب، یہ واڈکا ، نواز شریف کا سینٹر فارورڈ نہیں بلکہ بونگستان کے گول کیپر ہے ، اور آجکل بوٹوں میں پوٹیاں کرتے جارہا ہے ، جبکہ اس کا قائد عظیم بونگی خان ان ہی جوتوں کو زبان لگا لگا کر چمکا رہا ہے ۔
It was clearly slip of tongue.
Anyway Mujahid Brailvi is fuming.
Also first PPP and PMLN were asked to support Chief of Army staff extension bill and then there were shown a boot and were told thats what they licked.
Surprisingly Army is quiet as if supporting Faisal Vawdas instance.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was clearly slip of tongue.
Anyway Mujahid Brailvi is fuming.
Also first PPP and PMLN were asked to support Chief of Army staff extension bill and then there were shown a boot and were told thats what they licked.
Surprisingly Army is quiet as if supporting Faisal Vawdas instance.
To be honest with you , I am not surprised. Even though it is something very gross , but it is very real as well. All politicians are busy licking the same Boots, no question about it. I don't see even one such politician with dignity who can stand up against Boots . I had a little bit hope from NS and PMLN but it dashed away. One thing is for sure, intentionally or unintentionally, this government is exposing Boots and its interference in the civilian affairs as well. I am really appalled by the behavior of Bongi Khan , he totally flopped and completely laid down in front of Boots and handed them every thing in his Government . What a coward power hungry leader he turned out to be.

knowledge88

To be honest with you , I am not surprised. Even though it is something very gross , but it is very real as well. All politicians are busy licking the same Boots, no question about it. I don't see even one such politician with dignity who can stand up against Boots . I had a little bit hope from NS and PMLN but it dashed away. One thing is for sure, intentionally or unintentionally, this government is exposing Boots and its interference in the civilian affairs as well. I am really appalled by the behavior of Bongi Khan , he totally flopped and completely laid down in front of Boots and handed them every thing in his Government . What a coward power hungry leader.
Agree with you 100%.

Hussain1967

To be honest with you , I am not surprised. Even though it is something very gross , but it is very real as well. All politicians are busy licking the same Boots, no question about it. I don't see even one such politician with dignity who can stand up against Boots . I had a little bit hope from NS and PMLN but it dashed away. One thing is for sure, intentionally or unintentionally, this government is exposing Boots and its interference in the civilian affairs as well. I am really appalled by the behavior of Bongi Khan , he totally flopped and completely laid down in front of Boots and handed them every thing in his Government . What a coward power hungry leader he turned out to be.
Agree with what you said. It is the gross incompetence of IK and his team that has given Army so much space over the last one and a half year. Latest in this series is that Sheikh Zaid Hospital in Lahore is going to get its MS (Medical Superintendent), for the first time, from Army Medical Corp. Present government is appointing Army people (both in-service and retired) at key posts thinking that, one, their government will survive for 5 years, and two, that Army people are more competent.

knowledge88

By the way licking one's boot is an urdu phrase to mean flattery.
In English it is translated as "kissing someones arse "
What would Faisal Vawda have brought in Kashif Abbasi program if he wanted to represent English phrase instead ? May be an underwear of an Army General? Who knows.