Exports surge 22.9pc to Rs 2.86tr in 11 months

Hunain Khalid

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
32-4.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Exports from Pakistan, in terms of rupees, increased by 22.92 per cent during July-May 2018-2019, compared with the corresponding period of last year.

The exports from Pakistan during the period under review were recorded at Rs2.86 trillion as compared to the exports of Rs2.33 trillion during the first eleven months of the last fiscal year (2017-18), according to the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics (PBS).

On a year-on-year basis, the exports from Pakistan during May 2019 increased by 24.06 per cent when compared to the exports of the same month of last fiscal year. The exports during May 2019 amounted to Rs306,303 million as against Rs246,907 million in May 2018.

On a month-on-month basis, the exports during May 2019 increased by 3.64pc when compared to the exports of Rs295,541 million in April 2019.

The main commodities of exports during the month under review were knitwear (Rs39,914 million), readymade garments (Rs36,862 million), bedwear (Rs27,440 million), cotton cloth (Rs24,376 million), rice (Rs20,495 million), cotton yarn (Rs15,552 million), basmati rice (Rs12,021 million), towels (Rs10,570 million), fish & fish preparations (Rs8,462 million) and made-up articles (Rs8,459 million).

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is a B.S. thread. It’s actually:
Rupee devaluation = Increase in exports
It wouldn’t mean much if translated into $ amount.
What kind of poodle is he ? Bongi khan end up increasing Export by 22 percentage within 11 months. Miracle, no one can do... Shame that poodles are resorted to this kind of propaganda.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no increase in export. The figure shows the increase in rupee which is the effect of devaluation of Dollar. where is increase in Export goods ?

Devaluation of rupee, not dollar.
Devaluation of currency always helps exports. Hopefully, the volume will increase as well. It will take a little time. At least they are increasing. PMLN reduced exports in 5 years. So any increase should be welcome.

Zaidi Qasim

Devaluation of rupee, not dollar.
Devaluation of currency always helps exports. Hopefully, the volume will increase as well. It will take a little time. At least they are increasing. PMLN reduced exports in 5 years. So any increase should be welcome.

Where is the increase of export figures for the last 11 months ? Which is the topic of this thread.

Zaidi Qasim

The figures are in the news shared above.
22% increase in export Goods in less than a year ?Lol Com'n man , don't fool people. I know you guys are desperate to show some good numbers. Rupee has been devalued almost 33 % since the Bongi khan took over. These figures are mere reflection of export figures converted in Rupee from the dollar amount after the devaluation. .

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
22% increase in export Goods in less than a year ?Lol Com'n man , don't fool people. I know you guys are desperate to show some good numbers. Rupee has been devalued almost 33 % since the Bongi khan took over. These figures are mere reflection of export figures converted in Rupee from the dollar amount after the devaluation. .

I think it is pretty clear from the news that the increase is not claimed to be in terms of volume.

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is wrong with increasing exports?
?

Bhai Khota Khors are desparate. Jhooti aurat and Chota DON are fighting over Mazaq-e-Maeeshit....Billo is calling COndi Rice about the NRO....Zardari is dreaming in Jail...and Diesel is trying to get everyone fired from Parliamnettt..

Thus the randi roona...hahaa

Zaidi Qasim

Lol. You claim something that was never written. & then say it is cleared when i point out that nobody said the increase was in terms of volume.

Instead of being embarrassed with the misleading heading , you come up with excuse.
"

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI patwari king throwing his usual propoganda around. You're not different than the PMLN and PPP patwaris on this forum. Shame on you. Go back to your WhatsApp group and try doing a better job next time.

عمر

Minister (2k+ posts)
Instead of being embarrassed with the misleading heading , you come up with excuse.
"

I did not create this heading. In fact when i commented, i specifically wrote that hopefully we will see increase in volume as well.