"Export of August 2021 fall short and only USD 2.257 billion"Abdul Razak

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Either way we will have hyper inflation. It is better to announce default so that we stop paying debts at least for 5 years
No. As long we are paying debts even by borrowing, there is no default. So no hyper inflation with gradual devaluation.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Devaluation already happening and in default main cause is devaluation. So it already without any reason or cause. The cause stop CAD is gone because this month CAD will be confirm more than July number and devaluation to increase export is cause also gone. There is no gain from this.

Major con of default is that PKR will be go to 180-190 confirm but it already going either way even faster pace than default.

If we announce default than we do not need to pay debt at least 5 years and can self build reserve and get rid of market base exchange rate.
So why is endia and Afghanistan not going for default ??? ......
I think let’s float this idea of endia going to default on times of India because the debt of endia has risen to enormous numbers ...... The petrol in endia was hiked 4 times in 2 months and there is record unemployment and poverty in endia ..... So endia is a better candidate for default .....

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK ki nafrat me patwari monthly economy numbers bhi parhne laga hain. btw why didnt you make thread about august tax number.

Month to month numbers are meaningless. For eg. last august 2020 exports was very slow due to widespread rains in karachi.

Need to look at quarterly figures to spot any trends. The last quarter (oct - dec) is usually peak season for exports (specially textile) because of xmas/new year shopping in US and Europe. If we are hitting $2.25 billion in August then we can sure hit $2.75 to $3 billion in October/November. On the whole anything over $28 billion exports this year will be considered great. $30 billion would be incredible!

Please note that this total doesn't include services exports. IT services alone could hit $3 billion this financial year.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Avoiding market based exchange rate is the exact reason why Pakistan keeps ending in CAD crisis, Khotay

Shahbaz Khanzada "The only impact we can see is PKR devalued and no increase in export so do you think you can look this problem".

"Shaukat Tarin "In month of August export will be more than July numbers and CAD amount is fixed so and import will be around 6 billion dollar total service and goods , so even if the currency goes to 200 it will be 13 billion CAD Fix".

26th August Shababz Khanzada show.

I do not understand how he was so sure that August export number will higher than July and it already otherwise. What is the purpose of devaluation if CAD is fixed at 13 billion.

Mark my words Late September Shaukat Tarin will lead us to default. Remember it and you guys will cursing my black mouth.

Siberite

Either way we will have hyper inflation. It is better to announce default so that we stop paying debts at least for 5 years and self build reserve and avoid market base exchange rate.
Wait till federal reserve in US start raising their interest rates late in the year and then see where our rupee will be. I am seeing close to 200 rupee per dollar at the end of this year. PTI can then export their Buzdar to the world for lots of dollars.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
So why is endia and Afghanistan not going for default ??? ......
I think let’s float this idea of endia going to default on times of India because the debt of endia has risen to enormous numbers ...... The petrol in endia was hiked 4 times in 2 months and there is record unemployment and poverty in endia ..... So endia is a better candidate for default .....
@sonyakhan

You can go to profile and search for my 3 months history comments.

I told them before hand even PKR goes to 180 still export will reduce and import will be more higher. I know this said it and i am saying again that September number will be worse than August you wait and see how Shaukat Tarin announces soft default in this late month due to not going to IMF on June.

arifkarim

What is the purpose of devaluation if CAD is fixed at 13 billion.
CAD is based on total outflows which include debt repayments and imports as well as profit repatriation. Devaluation is necessary to curb this outflow. Without devaluation, outflow would be much more as it happened during Khota Biryani years

arifkarim

Wait till federal reserve in US start raising their interest rates late in the year and then see where our rupee will be. I am seeing close to 200 rupee per dollar at the end of this year. PTI can then export their Buzdar to the world for lots of dollars.
Khotay you want fixed exchange rate but no devaluation. You want bankruptcy but no hyper inflation. Dumb Patwari just like Desprado

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
@sonyakhan

You can go to profile and search for my 3 months history comments.

I told them before hand even PKR goes to 180 still export will reduce and import will be more higher. I know this said it and i am saying again that September number will be worse than August you wait and see how Shaukat Tarin announces soft default in this late month due to not going to IMF on June.
You can trumpet all day long but remember a golden rule ..... Whatever an endian or a patwari says , the opposite is best for Pakistan.......

arifkarim

I told them before hand even PKR goes to 180 still export will reduce and import will be more higher.
It has nothing to do with devaluation. More imports will increase devaluation due to market based exchange rate

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports
https://twitter.com/x/status/1433002729023188998
Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Jamadar economist tu rohta reh, teri bund mein jo dard hai na woh abhi kum se kum bhi mazeed 12-13 saal rahe gay.

Siberite

Khotay you want fixed exchange rate but no devaluation. You want bankruptcy but no hyper inflation. Dumb Patwari just like Desprado
Idiot, why you keep remember your father name and adding up in front of each of your post ? Is this your family name or you like your father too much ?

Wait till USD goes up against the rupee, and then take your family and go bend over USA and request them to lower their interest rates or bail you out in exchange of getting some easy pump while you are laying down. Next time if you added your sir name in the front of any reply, I will remind you of your real breed.

arifkarim

Wait till USD goes up against the rupee, and then take your family and go bend over USA and request them to lower their interest rates or bail you out in exchange of getting some easy pump while you are laying down.
US raising interest rates is their problem. Pakistan's problems are never ending CAD crisis. It is largely curtailed for now. But cannot say for how long. Musharraf, Zardari, Nawaz all failed to stop CAD crisis at the end of their terms, Khotay Patwari

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
CAD is based on total outflows which include debt repayments and imports as well as profit repatriation. Devaluation is necessary to curb this outflow. Without devaluation, outflow would be much more as it happened during Khota Biryani years

The more excessive devaluation happens the more export will decrease.

Our fuel adjustment will increase for export industry, cost of import for export will increase, prices of raw materials are high still we cannot convert this into our own benefits, and of course gas prices and energy prices will increase ,which will increase the price of export.

The ratio of CAD will increase when more excessive devaluation happens because the industry will start dumping PKR and will be going dollars exchange as they it is a safe bet.

I told you before hand that August number will worse than July right? You just wait for August import number, which will higher than July even after lower Petrol prices.

September number imports will be more higher than August and more lower exports than August. You can save or copy this comments.

It is better to announce to default and to avoid Market base exchange, which has taken everything from Pakistan.

ahameed

Now you can laugh as much you want i prove and i was that excessive devaluation does not help export or stops imports
https://twitter.com/x/status/1433002729023188998
Remittance will be reduced and CAD number will be beyond July 2021 numbers even after 3% in August.

I wish we could have defaulted in mid 2018 so at least we could have avoided PTI finance team.
اوہ بھائی جی آپ کو پتہ ہی نہیں ھے کہ روپیہ کس وجہ سے گر رہا ھے، اس کی وجہ ایکسپورٹ بڑھانا نہیں ھے

Siberite

US raising interest rates is their problem. Pakistan's problems are never ending CAD crisis. It is largely curtailed for now. But cannot say for how long. Musharraf, Zardari, Nawaz all failed to stop CAD crisis at the end of their terms, Khotay Patwari
You are certainly a dip stick. When the intetest rates are increased, the USD goes up against all currencies .you are a shit head which shows, only the strong economies with floating currency remains stable for exchange rates. The countries like Pakistan and with open floating rates ,especially when they don't have a reliable source of exports will get hit on their currency and eventually high inflation rates for the people of the country when they are importing even food items from outside.
So, suck it up and call your master in bad times of need.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are certainly a dip stick. When the intetest rates are increased, the USD goes up against all currencies .you are a shit head which shows, only the strong economies with floating currency remains stable for exchange rates. The countries like Pakistan and with open floating rates ,especially when they don't have a reliable source of exports will get hit on their currency and eventually high inflation rates for the people of the country when they are importing even food items from outside.
So, suck it up and call your master in bad times of need.
Exactly.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1430165588228333576
He said it best CAD will be getting worse and worse with more devaluation because did not change even 1 bit since 3 years and still on import based.

I say again Please announce default we can rid of PTI finance team otherwise late September default announcement will have major negative impact.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
People go to universities , work day and night , involve in projects and write research papers and then are able to take anything out of economic numbers and here We MashaAllah have a resident economist who once sold a mehran car for some profit and learnt all about how it works.

what are our reserves ? what is our current account?and what was our trade deficit last year.

what were the same numbers in july 2014, and why didnt we bend over in 2014 and declared 'default' ?