EXPLOSION Of Bloody Retaliation Was on Brink By The Youth ...IK

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جو کام انڈیا اسرائیل اور سی آئی اے ستر سال سے زیادہ عرصے میں نا کرسکا وہ باجوے نے چند مہینوں میں کردیا پاکستان کی ہسٹری میں پہلی بار اس طبقے کو فوج کے خلاف کھڑا کردیا اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا جو اپنی فوج کے ففتھ وار جنریشن کے ہراول دستہ تھے اور فوج پر بھونکنے والے ہر کتے کا مونہہ توڑ جواب دینے تھے مگر باجوے نے اپنی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی سے اسی طبقے اور فوج کو آمنے سامنے لاکر پاکستان کی نہتی عوام عورتوں اور بچو ں پر زہریلی گیس استعمال کرکے اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا ویلڈن باجوے جو پاکستان کے دشمن ستر سال میں نا کرسکے وہ تم نے چند مہینے میں کردیا۔ جنرل ڈائر باجوہ

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
The frustrated awaam would have stuck 100 degree Burnol up the asses of the Criminals, and the Neutrals would feel ashamed for blessing the Criminals to loot and destroy Pakistan once and forever. I am really happy that this time, Neutrals were exposed big time. For far too long, they have showed themselves as holy cows who are most loyal. THEY ARE NOT!!!

If elections are not called on June 1st, get ready for a Revolutionary type of atmosphere in Pakistan because only a Revolutionary struggle will help to get rid of these scums!!

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
The frustrated awaam would have stuck 100 degree Burnol up the asses of the Criminals, and the Neutrals would feel ashamed for blessing the Criminals to loot and destroy Pakistan once and forever. I am really happy that this time, Neutrals were exposed big time. For far too long, they have showed themselves as holy cows are most loyal. THEY ARE NOT!!!

If elections are not called on June 1st, get ready for a Revolutionary type of atmosphere in Pakistan because only a Revolutionary struggle will help to get rid of these scums!!
They were so cunning all this long, they culprit behind the curtains and used politician like a tissue.
Meanwhile blamed and through all the shit on the politician while they are they one pulling all the strings.

TheYouth2

MPA (400+ posts)
They were so cunning all this long, they culprit behind the curtains and used politician like a tissue.
Mean blamed all the shit on the politician while they are they own pulling all the strings
I have always loved our Army, and probably still do. But, after this whole saga, I will never ever see them the same way. I understand whole Army is not to blame, but senior brass has a big role. They clearly knew what was going on, but refused to act in their capacity. Defending country is not only defending physically at the borders!!!

Certain elements in Army also look out for their own interests (businesses, properties, post retirement plans) just like the Daku Shareefs and Asif Bemari do.

I have listened to 1000s of speeches of IK since I started following him in 2008 as a politician. When he says "jub app ka jeena marna Pakistan mein nahi hai, toh app Pakistan ka mufaad ka nahi sochein gey, app apnay mufaad ka sochein gey!!" 100% applies to certain Army elements as well and will continue!! It's a an embarrassment and shame!!

Last edited:

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have always loved our Army, and probably still do. But, after this whole saga, I will never ever see them the same way. I understand whole Army is not to blame, but senior brass has a big role. They clearly knew what was going on, but refused to act in their capacity. Defending country is not only defending physically at the borders!!!

Certain elements in Army also look out for their own interests (businesses, properties, post retirement plans) just like the Daku Shareefs and Asif Bemari do.

I have listened to 1000s of speeches of IK since I started following him in 2008 as a politician. When he says "jub app ka jeenay marna Pakistan mein nahi hai, toh app Pakistan ki mufaad ka nahi sochein get, apnay mufaas ka socheing gey!!" 100% applies to certain Army elements as well!!!
I am telling u from my personal experience, got very close 3 ranked army relatives and i can tell u for sure.
I myself grown up with the dream of becoming an army officer, didn’t make it twice at ISSB KOHAT.
Its a fact no army was loved by their people as much as PAK ARMY despite of all their blunders and disasters and even splitting the country.
The main problem is they strictly and stupidly believe they are they only loyalists and saviour of the country, again despite of their mistakes and blunders.
The 2nd thing is they have been trained to be treated superiorly as they are they only saviours and have the right to do watever they want.
It was always the case, just for the first time caught red handed and exposed very badly and brutally by IK and specially bcz of social media.

samisam

جو کام انڈیا اسرائیل اور سی آئی اے ستر سال سے زیادہ عرصے میں نا کرسکا وہ باجوے نے چند مہینوں میں کردیا
پاکستان کی ہسٹری میں پہلی بار اس طبقے کو فوج کے خلاف کھڑا کردیا اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا جو اپنی فوج کے ففتھ وار جنریشن کے ہراول دستہ تھے
اور فوج پر بھونکنے والے ہر کتے کا مونہہ توڑ جواب دینے تھے
مگر باجوے نے اپنی ملک دشمنی فوج دشمنی سے اسی طبقے اور فوج کو آمنے سامنے لاکر
کھڑا کردیا ان پر ایک کرپٹ چور نطفہ حرام منی لانڈر کرپٹ ٹولا امریکئ سازش رجیم چینج سے لاکر کھڑا کردیا
پاکستان کی نہتی عوام عورتوں اور بچو ں پر زہریلی گیس استعمال کرکے
اس عوام کو فوج کے خلاف کردیا ویلڈن باجوے جو پاکستان کے دشمن ستر سال میں نا کرسکے
وہ تم نے چند مہینے میں کردیا۔ جنرل ڈائر باجوہ اب بھی موقعہ ہے سنبھل جاؤ اور ان ملک دشمنوں دہشت گردوں چوروں
ڈاکوؤں
منشیات فروشوں ماڈل ٹاؤن کے قاتلوں کی سرپرستی کرکے فوج کے خلاف عوام کے دلوں میں مزیر نفرت نا پھیلاؤ اس سے پہلے کہ بہت دیر ہوجائے

bilal6516

Senator (1k+ posts)
unfortunately khan is history. He does not want blood to be shed but revolution is bloodthirsty
Imran Khan done is job. He has exposed everyone. Now its turn of Pakistani people to do their job. Why Imran Khan has to do everything.

Bloodshed is option for Pakistani awam not for Imran Khan. Its a chess game between Establishment and Imran Khan. Establishment wants Imran Khan to make a small mistake so they can put him in Jail.

But Imran Khan is playing well.

tahirmajid

Aaj nahi to kal yehi kuch hona hay. jub tuk bloodshed na hua corrupt Generals, Judges or politician se jaan nahi chhotey gi

stranger

sirf 15? lahore ki almost saari seats per dhandhli hui... even nawaz sharif seat was in danger... it was done to avoid PTI majority and thats how they installed stooges of mqm bap ect in PTI government..

lahori jab dekhte hain ke na to oon ka vote count hota hai or na hi lahore ke mujramo ko saza hoti hai.. or musharaf jaisa so called commando bhi nawaz sharif ka kuch na bigar saka to ye bajway anjumanain kia cheez hain..

ooper se kanjar haram sharif khandan ne wapis aa ker phir zulm ki inteha ker deni hai

iss liay lahori buzdil kisi inqelab ka hisa nahi bantay.. aik khauf hai jo ab kuch nahi honay deta.. ab ki bar india ne attack kia to shaid lahori 1965 ki bajay 1971 ki tareekh dohrain gay.. kionke phauj ki auqat pata chal chuki.. ayaz sadiq jaisay haramkhor tak ko haath nahi laga saktay ye looli langi gerneli