Expected Federal Cabinet

Omer2396

Citizen
I had few questions upon who will be included in federal cabniet an how big the cabniet would be?
What you guys think?
And I guess the news circulating that minisry of interior would be kept by PM himself seems to be a wrong decision as interior ministry is important to co ordinate with all the pakistan embassies around the world and already the pakistan embassies hold bad repute in middle east especially and lots of work needs to be done
Lets have an healthy discussion about federal cabniet here

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some good names have already been thrown away to bad decisions... Like Sarwar, Ch Pervaiz, Arif Alvi etc.

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Zartaj Gul should be given an opportunity and we need few women in Pakistani politics who are educated, enthusiastic and who can talk sense.

mskhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had few questions upon who will be included in federal cabniet an how big the cabniet would be?
What you guys think?
And I guess the news circulating that minisry of interior would be kept by PM himself seems to be a wrong decision as interior ministry is important to co ordinate with all the pakistan embassies around the world and already the pakistan embassies hold bad repute in middle east especially and lots of work needs to be done
Lets have an healthy discussion about federal cabniet here
I think these are all rumours, as there were many about CM Punjab, Khyber Pukhtunkhwa, speaker etc. Wait for the man himself, then we can discuss it.

hawkinthesky111

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have all the news on the names,,,

sarashid interior minister
rajarawal minister of power and water
insaf4tyrian law minister
muqaddas minister for behboob I abadi we khwateen
yahoo minister of itillaaat
and the biggest of them all

Prima Minister Nawaz Sharif
weghaira weghairaa

Omer2396

Citizen
S
All three are very good decision. Arif is loyal to party so if you need to break assemblies you need someone like him as president who won't think twice before doing it.Pervaiz Elahi is the best choice when it comes to speaker Punjab assembly.This guy is a seasoned politician, He knows how to run assembly and pass bills.Chaudhary Sarwar is indeed the best choice made by Imran.We know how he is experienced of jor tor and he won his senate seat when nobody is expected it.He is sent there to end pml-n with Pervaiz Elahi help.Not to mention, He is highly qualified as previous member of British parliament and the last, He is a very good and experienced person.

The only issue i see is about cm Punjab. But, Again this guy seems like puppet cm.Even today in his interview people behind him were feeding him lines.Imran probably doesn't want either Aleem/SMQ group to take over Punjab and do what Pervez Khattak did in kpk.I am sure, You will see a very strong secretary to keep him under control.
Still i hope they come with strong provincial cabniet as to run province strong decision makers are required as i am sure bureaucracy isnt easy to handle

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
All three are very good decision. Arif is loyal to party so if you need to break assemblies you need someone like him as president who won't think twice before doing it.

President cant break the assemblies anymore, 58-2b was surrendered way before at the time of Zardari. The post of the president is just ceremonial now.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I think Zartaj Gul should be given an opportunity and we need few women in Pakistani politics who are educated, enthusiastic and who can talk sense.

Agreed...Zartaj should also include in cabinet...Altgoug she is new comer..she can't qualify for big and sensitive post..first she need experience at nation level..there are many normal posts she can do.

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, You are wrong.

The President shall dissolve the National Assembly if so advised by the Prime Minister; and the National Assembly shall, unless sooner dissolved, stand dissolved at the expiration of forty-eight hours after the Prime Minister has so advised.

Explanation.- Reference in this Article to “Prime Minister” shall not be construed to include reference to a Prime Minister against whom a notice of a resolution for a vote of no-confidence has been given in the National Assembly but has not been voted upon or against whom such a resolution has been passed or who is continuing in office after his resignation or after the dissolution of the National Assembly.

(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in clause (2) of Article 48, the President may also dissolve the National Assembly in his discretion where, a vote of no-confidence having been passed against the Prime Minister, no other member of the National Assembly commands the confidence of the majority of the members of the National Assembly in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution, as ascertained in a session of the National Assembly summoned for the purpose.]

That;s why getting your president elected is very important.

Well technically he can but you don't need a loyalist for it now after the dissolution of 58-2b. Any president has to dissolve the assembly at the request of PM.

And any president would do what needs to be done when there is a vote of no confidence.

The Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pervez Khattak-Defence Minister??? and in this cruceil time???

Thsi will be the biggest joke, if he really took oath..