Exclusive show from NA 122 constituency - Rigging Or No Rigging? See what people have to say

Anis Iftikhar

thank u for trouble ...hamesha such k saath do...woh itna arsa kab khamosh raha..1 asembly nain mike band karwa dyey ..2 kaha baith jain..3 adalat mein stay ley ke dakka laga dia gia jo abtk qaim hey..4 supreme crt mein Ch ne kaha hum yey pending 2000 cases dekhain keh aapka.?.5 electn comm chup...6 eletn tribunal chup
sab k munh mein lolypop
ab raasta 14 augt ko ho ga ...WARNA electn yun hi hua karengey ..
badalna hey to ab badlo

Whatever you think of TuQ you will have to admit he was right.
He said elections will be rigged again when everyone else was saying election will bring change.
People like IK didn't take him seriously and afterwards had to admit he was right.

https://vine.co/v/MFberU96ATl
Election was rigged, Sharif's Gullu's at polling stations, Fake and multiple votes etc

I am sure elections were not only rigged at NA-122 but at about 80 to 90% constituencies all over the country. Our common people who actually go to polling stations and cast their votes are illiterate and uneducated. They are unaware of the value of their vote. They cast their votes on the basis of faith, religion, community, family relationship, family and personal relationship, dummy election slogans, influence or threat from influential personalities/ communities and getting value of their vote in terms of money. Most of the poor people prefer to vote for those candidates who can help them in their daily routine Police station/ Court matters.

I remember that about 20-25 years ago, while I was residing at my village in Swabi district, some people were selling their family/ collective votes just for 50-100 rupees per vote. I asked them "why are you people doing this practice" and tried to educate them that your vote is your national right & responsibility to choose suitable, eligible, honest and intelligent candidates to run your country for 5 years. Some of the voters told me that "we had seen these candidates today and that we are sure these candidates will not appear before us in the coming 5 years, so it is batter to get money from today on the spot". This is the thinking of our voters and this is the behavior of our representatives. What can we expect from them.

Majority of the educated people who can choose best out of the contesting candidates do not bother to go to the polling station and cast their vote because they feel their vote has no value and that the election in our country is simply a stage drama to put dust in the eyes of the nation and the world. Election in our country is actually a selection of chosen people/ parties who are supposed to run the country according to the wishes of the western powers.
When the chosen political lot fails to fulfill the desire of the people at the helm of affairs, their government is toppled for one or the other reason and Martial Law is imposed in the country. We have seen 4 such Martial Laws and 2 political governments of Ghulam Ishaq Khan and Farooq Leghari. All these changes were master minded to achieve specific results and complete particular tasks. National interest was no where the priority or perhaps I am unable to understand the strategy behind the toppling of these legitimate governments.

No doubt democracy is the best form of government as appears from its definition that " It is government of the people, by the people for the people" but this system of government is suitable for 100% educated societies where people use their vote according to their own independent will and the elected representatives run the government for the uplift of the nation and the country. At least I am not convinced that we can see any change in the prevailing situation or the affairs of the government through the process of election as it evident from the previous track record of the elections, Martial Laws, Civil Martial Law administrators and selfish, undemocratic, inefficient and greedy civilian governments.

The so called democratic political parties in our country do not follow democratic process in their own parties/ party elections than how can we expect democratic behavior from them in the running of the parliament/ government. This is my opinion, I don't claim to be 100% correct. I always appreciate my critics and welcome them to guide me in the right direction.

With Best Wishes & Warm Regards,

Muhammad Haroon Sabir
Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa,
Pakistan.

imtiazkahout

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
dekh lo ghadaroo is mulk ka bacha bacha great imran khan ka sath ha...Inshallah ya awam boht jald in dhandli ki paidawar hakoomat ko ukhar phanka gi,,,,,,,,

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
good to see siasat.pk grow like this I once presented this idea to these activities and good to see you guys are doing it :) a job well done

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اگر یہاں دھاندلی نہیں ہوئی تو دنیا میں کوئی بھی گناہگار نہیں .

abkhaliq555

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
A very good effort please keap continue for all other THEE Halqaz to show public - Is it True that PTI Won and lost seats by govt.

Muhammad Usman

DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA ... SHAIR Aya Shair Aya

DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA ... SHAIR Aya Shair Aya DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA ... SHAIR Aya Shair Aya DEKHO DEKHO KON AAYA ... SHAIR Aya Shair

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
I am surprised almost all anchors except ARY talking in favour of NOORA and Co. is this fair? even talat hussain is againstPTI and Imran khan. Lafta nooray ne buht paisa bhaya hai is bar. our wo zardari ke pas bi khushi se nehi gia.

aykay47

Banned
شو کرنا ہی تھا تو این اے چھپن سے کرتے نا

تا کہ جب وہاں کے لوگ کہتے کہ دھاندلی ہوئی ہے تو آپکا موئقف بھی واضح ہو جاتا اور یہ بھی پتہ چل جاتا کہ دھاندلی کا فائدہ کس کو پہنچا ہے

ہائے ایمانداری تیرا ہی آسرا

Rizwan2009

شو کرنا ہی تھا تو این اے چھپن سے کرتے نا

تا کہ جب وہاں کے لوگ کہتے کہ دھاندلی ہوئی ہے تو آپکا موئقف بھی واضح ہو جاتا اور یہ بھی پتہ چل جاتا کہ دھاندلی کا فائدہ کس کو پہنچا ہے

ہائے ایمانداری تیرا ہی آسرا

دو چار حلقے تو چھوڑنے پڑتے ہيں اگر ايک استاد کسي طالب علم کو سو فيصد نمبرز دے دے تو لوگ تو شک کريں گے ناں کہ کيا بات ہے سوفيصد نمبرز کچھ تو دال ميں کالا ہے
يہاں تو ساري دال ہي کالي ہے

pak_love

Banned
Jitna marzi Pasha Party video or clip temper kar kay manufacture kar lo, Law mein Hamid Khan (jo Malik Riaz ka be lair h) sey poch lo, yeah evidence ki definition par pora nahi utarty.

Bak Dhandli aik bahana h.......................Khob porana h........................Goldsmith ka Jews agenda lana h

Salute to Goldsmith JSP
VOTE - JSP

Jews State of Pakistan (JSP) Zindabad

aykay47

Banned
یہ دو چار حلقوں میں راولپنڈی کے دو حلقے اور اسلام آباد کا ایک حلقہ ہونا ضروری تھا؟ یہ لاہور میں نہیں چھوڑے جا سکتے تھے، اتنے اہم حلقے کیوں چھوڑے

او گریبو

دو چار حلقے تو چھوڑنے پڑتے ہيں اگر ايک استاد کسي طالب علم کو سو فيصد نمبرز دے دے تو لوگ تو شک کريں گے ناں کہ کيا بات ہے سوفيصد نمبرز کچھ تو دال ميں کالا ہے
يہاں تو ساري دال ہي کالي ہے

Muskerahat

شکریہ سیاست پی کے یہ تو آپ نے کمال کر دیا .بہت اعلیٰ .اچھا کام کیا آپ نے

Rizwan2009

یہ دو چار حلقوں میں راولپنڈی کے دو حلقے اور اسلام آباد کا ایک حلقہ ہونا ضروری تھا؟ یہ لاہور میں نہیں چھوڑے جا سکتے تھے، اتنے اہم حلقے کیوں چھوڑے

او گریبو

لاہور ميں تو اس لئے کوئي حلقہ نہ چھوڑا گيا کہ ان حلقوں کے ذريعے حکومت کرني تھي کيونکہ اگر کوئي نہ جيتتا تو وہ مستقبل ميں شريفوں کے لئے مستقل درد سر بن سکتا تھا ان کے پول کھول سکتا تھا دھاندلي کے

aykay47

Banned
پانچ روپے

پانچ روپے

پانچ روپے

لاہور ميں تو اس لئے کوئي حلقہ نہ چھوڑا گيا کہ ان حلقوں کے ذريعے حکومت کرني تھي کيونکہ اگر کوئي نہ جيتتا تو وہ مستقبل ميں شريفوں کے لئے مستقل درد سر بن سکتا تھا ان کے پول کھول سکتا تھا دھاندلي کے