Exclusive: Ex Judge Arshad Mailk's Affidavit in IHC

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This has been hatched by Nasir Butt and Hussain Nawaz......and they have used Maryam as a pawn. Maryam has misfired again, and has messed things up more than help. This in no way creates grounds for her father's acquittal. As a matter of fact, her father meeting the judge while he was on medical bail alone is crooked enough to add another 7 years to his sentence.

Eyeaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no proof of any of above...

Its same bongi as Imran khan has always uttered without any proof
How do you that there is no proof?
He named his friend in Multan who made/sold the video; that testimony will be enough to collaborate him.
SC will sort out the truth and your comments are just frivolous

Or are you to suggest that an accused in 5 murder is symbol of piety and morality?Tomorrow you'll ask us to believe words of Maryam Safdar as well!!

Eyeaan

ان الزامات کے ثبوت بھی تو ہوں گے ارشد ملک کے پاس؟؟
If there is evidences of said meetings then that would be enough to charge the mafia . Then the burden would be on nasir, hussain and nawaz to explain their intent and on maryam to tell about her sources/knowledge about video.
Then there is a person in Multan who sold(?) the video.

But, i expect you and other noonies to keep insisting on a cookedup version. But the matter is to be resolved in court and by investigation; and not by you or others.
I'll say much better to wait for the proceedings than to go full throttle for damage control.

Eyeaan

Who are you referring to? pmln is full of goons, so dont know who you are pointing at
I'm referring to Nasir Butt who allegedly had this conversation and how court will take it. during proceedings . judge Arshad's statement is under oath and Butt has to deny it under oath. and if he'll do so whom would the court believe!!
Pardon me if i misjudged your comment.

mhafeez

If there is evidences of said meetings then that would be enough to charge the mafia . Then the burden would be on nasir, hussain and nawaz to explain their intent and on maryam to tell about her sources/knowledge about video.
Then there is a person in Multan who sold(?) the video.

But, i expect you and other noonies to keep insisting on a cookedup version. But the matter is to be resolved in court and by investigation; and not by you or others.
I'll say much better to wait for the proceedings than to go full throttle for damage control.

Who was in power in 2002-3, when he was posted in Multan and the video was made?? He still has to prove that Nasir But shown the video not the one whom he blames in the video released by PMLN??

Eyeaan

Who was in power in 2002-3, when he was posted in Multan and the video was made?? He still has to prove that Nasir But shown the video not the one whom he blames in the video released by PMLN??
Issue is not who made the video and when it was made, but how shareefs got hold of it ; and why they kept it in their possession.

Least of concern is about the judge and whether he was corrupt or immoral. or greedy It is all about the trial of shareef and their conduct during the trial and after the verdict.
it's not so difficult to get but you keep wagging the dog by bringing the judge and others into it! It matters least who was in power or who befriended Arshad in 2002-3 or later; the judge was nobody at that time.

Shareefs have to come clean; and prove that they didn't attempt to bribe or blackmail to force a favorable verdict. As far as the evidence for alleged meetings of shareef's agent with the judge is concerned those are available and will be presented to the court. Shareefs have to prove that judge is a liar or have to explain their intent.

Now, retrial or appeal, or whatever, the acquittal of shareef in the second case will be reversed along with trial for a case for conspiracy to trap/bribe the judge and obstruction of justice .

Last edited:

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Four-pages 'Statement on Oath' accountability court judge Arshad Malik is made to submit in IHC . . .

But failed to Inform the Supervising Judge who was appointed by Supreme Court
Arent u taking the same stance? That boots were threatening him? And he gave the decision and didnt tell anyone ..but difference is thats what u said and this is a signed affidavit by the person himself saying that ur masters did what they do best.. Sicilian mafia style

gorgias

ان سب باتوں سے نون لیگ اور جج ارشد ملک کا ’’اَن ہولی نیکسس‘‘ ثابت ہو رہا ہے۔ نون لی نے ایک مقصد کے تحت ارشد ملک کو احتساب جج لگوایا اور اس پر انوسٹمنٹ کی۔ بد قسمتی سے یہ مقصد ہورا نہ ہو سکتا تو دونوں پارٹیوں میں لڑائی شروع ہوئی نتیجے میں دونوں نے ایک دوسرے کو بے نقاب کیا۔

لیکن شریفوں کی نجات ارشد ملک کو متنازعہ کرنے سے نہیں بلکہ منی ٹریل پیش کرنے سے ہوگی۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He was taken to raiwind? more like why did he go to raiwind? why did he meet kanjar lanky murderer on the run butt? why didn't he refuse to meet the kanjars? Why did he burry them in one case? He clearly got influenced and that goes against what kabaria pig was oinking about. That verdicts are being written elsewhere, instead they were perverting the court of justice to get a favorable verdict from the court and they did.

I swear these butt have destroyed the nation. Not all Butt, however we keep finding a butt in every situation that is bringing the state down.
Hahaha. As a matter of fact every pakistani has a butt...Ab is mein kia
The interesting part is that many use it for a purpose other than what it was made for.
Remember Qaum e Loot? and what happened to them? Surely we are going thru some interesting times. ?

bouqet777

MPA (400+ posts)
i'm Sure Judge AM is fully involved in this conspiracy and it's part of the deep game and wider script - why didn't he go to the SC supervising Judge when contact was made in the first place!

Insaaf4Tyrain

Arent u taking the same stance? That boots were threatening him? And he gave the decision and didnt tell anyone ..but difference is thats what u said and this is a signed affidavit by the person himself saying that ur masters did what they do best.. Sicilian mafia style
No because youthias are not mentioning it and also there is a difference in press release and this

brohiniaz

نواز شریف سیاست کی دنیا کا ابو جہل ننگ دین ننگ ملت ننگ وطن ان لوگوں نے بہت سارے جج خود لگوائے ہیں ان لوگوں نے ان تمام ججوں کی فلمیں بنوائی ہؤئی ہیں جو جج انکے نوازے ہؤے ہیں اس لئے جیسے ہی کؤئی جج کام نہیں کرتا اسکا یہی حال ہوتا ہے اور کوئی نہ کؤئی فلم چلا دی جاتی ہے اب میری اپنے اداروں سے گزارش ہے کہ ان بہن چودوں کی پوری نسل کو ختم کر دینا چاہئے ورنہ یہ ہمارا ملک ختم کر دیں گے ہی بہت دیر ہو چکی ہے اب جلدی کریں