Ex-PTI general secretary joins PPP

zardarifan

MPA (400+ posts)
Ex-PTI general secretary joins PPP

Staff Report

LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) former general secretary Asif Khan on Friday announced his inclusion in the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), in a meeting with Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer, held at the Governors House.

Asif said he had reservations over the policies of PTI Chairman Imran Khan, which support the Taliban. Imran favours terrorists and does not respect humanity, he said. He said Imran gives pungent remarks about the US but is entirely different when he goes abroad.

Asif, who was also the former president of the PTI Punjab, said the policy of the PPP is in the interest of the country and its people. The passage of the 18th Amendment and the NFC Award are the greatest achievement of the PPP. Considering the policies of the PPP, I prefer to join it rather than be a part of the PTI, he said.

Taseer welcomed Asif and said he hoped that he will play a vital role in the betterment of the party. The PPP needs an experienced worker like him, Taseer added.

PPP symbol of federation, says Babar Awan

GUJRANWALA: Federal Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Babar Awan on Friday said that the Pakistan Peoples Party would win the next general elections, as it was a symbol of the federation.

The PPP believes in public service instead of getting certificates from so-called NGOs, he said while addressing party workers and reporters at Mandiala Warriach. Criticising the Punjab government, Awan said that the government should concentrate on providing relief to the people in the flood-affected areas instead of spending billions on publicity. He claimed that the PPP candidate would win the by-elections in Gujranwala, Bahawalpur, Lodhran and other areas. In another meeting, addressing the officebearers of bar associations of Faisalabad and Sargodha divisions, he said that it was the need of the hour to review the institutions in line with the increase in population of the country. app

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2010\07\31\story_31-7-2010_pg7_7

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I always thought there had to be someone like you and I found you . you are a genius !

Last edited:
PPP is a sinking ship...one would have to be a moron to join it at this time. My guess is Asif Khan was probably bought out by the PPP. He recently withdrew from the by election as he had no support and ppl including PTI workers ere not interested in running his campaign...His political career is probably FINISHED...

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Imran Khan couldnt win in next elections then he might have to join PPP as well as taliban are no more left after military operation so he hav not many choices.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
It shouldn't be a serious issue. People join and leave perties all the time. Its not abnormal I would say. Nothing harm to PTI. May be this Asif Khan have gotten a job in Salman Taseer's kitchen and he is doing dishes there.LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Anybody can join anybody but of all the parties he has joined PPP?

I guess some people has bad taste unless PPP paid dearly (cry)

PakistaniFirst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asif Khan first removed from PTI then he join the PPP

Asif Khan removed from party position; show cause notice issued

In a meeting of the Core Committee of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf held in Islamabad on 27th July 2010 the following decision was taken:

Mr Asif Khan has been removed from the offices he holds within the party including that of General Secretary Punjab and a show-cause notice has been issued as to why his basic membership of the party should not be cancelled for violating party discipline.

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...-party-position-show-cause-notice-issued.aspx

The main Reason is :

Asif Khan has left election in Sargodha. The reason behind this decision was that workers of his own city Sargodha were annoyed with his attitude and his dictator and undemocratic way and even after wasting a huge amount of PTI funds and repute and respect of PTI was on stake even after that he could not secure enough support from Sargodha because he was not in coordination with workers of PTI Sargodha. I salute PTI workers who refused to bow before him. Now the question is this that if a person cannot satisfy the workers of his own city and he cannot contest in election how he can run provincial office??????? History can show that During his tenure PTI Punjab has been distributed in groups in all the cities. Gujranwala and Faisalabad are major examples. Now in this situation he should resign until he win election of a Councilor of Sargodha his own district. He has no right to remain GS Punjab

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
It shouldn't be a serious issue. People join and leave perties all the time. Its not abnormal I would say. Nothing harm to PTI. May be this Asif Khan have gotten a job in Salman Taseer's kitchen and he is doing dishes there.LOL

lolz....You got that right man :)

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
He was EX member not current and he was kicked out of the party whatelse can you expect from such corrupt man.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Asif Khan first removed from PTI then he join the PPP

Asif Khan removed from party position; show cause notice issued

In a meeting of the Core Committee of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf held in Islamabad on 27th July 2010 the following decision was taken:

Mr Asif Khan has been removed from the offices he holds within the party including that of General Secretary Punjab and a show-cause notice has been issued as to why his basic membership of the party should not be cancelled for violating party discipline.

http://www.insaf.pk/News/tabid/60/a...-party-position-show-cause-notice-issued.aspx

The main Reason is :

Asif Khan has left election in Sargodha. The reason behind this decision was that workers of his own city Sargodha were annoyed with his attitude and his dictator and undemocratic way and even after wasting a huge amount of PTI funds and repute and respect of PTI was on stake even after that he could not secure enough support from Sargodha because he was not in coordination with workers of PTI Sargodha. I salute PTI workers who refused to bow before him. Now the question is this that if a person cannot satisfy the workers of his own city and he cannot contest in election how he can run provincial office??????? History can show that During his tenure PTI Punjab has been distributed in groups in all the cities. Gujranwala and Faisalabad are major examples. Now in this situation he should resign until he win election of a Councilor of Sargodha his own district. He has no right to remain GS Punjab

may be he was undercover PPP member trying to destroy PTI?? Naaaah I am just crazy LOL

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
Such type of LOOTAS only care about their personal interests and the y do not have wisdom to participate in a healthy politics. IK must be aware of such individuals who can destroy his political will otherwise it will look like other mushroom political parties.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Pakistan 1st THANX BRO you saved me from the agony of typing,i had 2 say the same thing if u would'nt have said that thank u:P!!

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When cash is matters then such persons change loyalty .

SHAME ON YOU MR> Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) former general secretary Asif Khan . Shame on you.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Ler me correct people here,he was PUNJAB SECRATERY GENERAL ,as most of people are just saying secratery general !!!

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan has to be extremely careful on picking his 2nd core of leadership. There is a huge chance that workers of other parties will sneaking to damage PTI image. Also Imran Khan should not adopt LOTAs of other parties as he did in PP160 election in Lahore. He shuould give tickets to Student leaders, middle-class educated individuals and professional not the LOTAs of other parties.

Watch below for the serious blame on his PP-160 Lahor By-election candidate

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
yar jo PTI k secretary hoo , aur PPP mai jai us ke kaya ahmeyat hai
jisay PTI bhee scrap kar day usay PPP apna laitee hai , it means PPP is bunch of scraps