Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in 11 years of war. Proo

WHatchu laughin about.. ? Jealous that you didnt get this shiny trophy? trying to hide your jealousy? huh?

You gotta prove urself first.. show that ur worthy of getting a trophy.. Say something stupid first.
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Unicorn

Banned
Re: Everyday 18 US veterans commit suicide returning from Afghan/Iraq WAR. Estimated 71,280 suicides in 11 years of war. Proo

WHatchu laughin about.. ? Jealous that you didnt get this shiny trophy? trying to hide your jealousy? huh?

You gotta prove urself first.. show that ur worthy of getting a trophy.. Say something stupid first.

I will try my best its a beautiful trophy. I got to have couple of my threads deleted by mods before I can get there.:lol:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

I dont undersatnd why offenders are defended by us.

dellacer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ok serious talk here.. Dude I dont know if you follow my threads. I usually write on economic issues. I am an Options trader myself.

Kya lagta hai ye ARAB spring kiya Arbiyoun ki izzat jaag uthi hai? huh? Na! This all has to do with the Federal Reserve blowing asset bubbles from 1 asset class to the other.. from the US housing to the Commodities market. Problem is, Commodities include, food. When prices of food went up significantly due to the Federal Reserve's and other International Central Bank's ZIRP (zero interest rate policy), people in the poor countries were forced to come out.. Even put insecticide on an ANT-mound? Thats what happened in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Yemen and Syria. Ofcourse the West also played the political card in the marking too.

You and your views are the product of the very masters that you loath so much.

OK Muslim Friend (economic expert)

Arab-Spring= Started by west in there favor in the beginning but PLAN didn't worked "DUDE" according to West

it became grave danger for them. WHY is it so?
Because ARAB-SPRING made people to get rid of oppressors (no more support from west) and instead of replacing with Democracy Model, People took things in there own hands and gave a chance to Islamic Hardcore Parties to come forward. And its a big headache for west.

Example: Brotherhood in Egypt + Salafi --> hardcore extreme Islamic group. (not part of western plan but happened)
Tunisia --> Islamic group. (not in western plan but happened)
Libya --> Al-Qaida unleashed. (not in western plan but happened)
Syria --> People for democracy (sorry its not gonna work)

Summary: As western powers planned to overcome issues which you mentioned, but unfortunately things went against the plans, and things are out of control. Israel is entangled, no more support from above mentioned groups.

You are right WESTERN POWERS started and wanted to use this Arab-Spring but it changed to Arab-Winter for west as things went against them not in favor.

Lastly we are waiting for Imam-Mahdi (AS) and time is near as conditions are showing.
ALLAH (SWA) knows best.

Precious American Dream is doomed.
America will divide into states in maximum 8 years.

Sorry to say but America the COUNTRY of Opportunity will be thrown in history bin for good just like USSR and time will prove it. Well here is video which will help you to understand.

Read Book: The fall of US Empire. Then what? by Prof. Johan Galtung

(Muslims need not to fight instead need to share information with each other)

dellacer

I will try my best its a beautiful trophy. I got to have couple of my threads deleted by mods before I can get there.:lol:

Don't worry work for Muslims and all communities specially poor people in India and you will get one. We will give you once Muslims will reach to your region with Islamic Flag in Hand to stop all corruption once and forall.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger

ok

QUOTE=dellacer;792727

Arab-Spring= Started by west in there favor in the beginning but PLAN didn't worked "DUDE" according to West

Because ARAB-SPRING made people to get rid of oppressors (no more support from west) and instead of replacing with Democracy Model, People took things in there own hands and gave a chance to Islamic Hardcore Parties to come forward. And its a big headache for west.

Example: Brotherhood in Egypt + Salafi --> hardcore extreme Islamic group. (not part of western plan but happened)

Summary: As western powers planned to overcome issues which you mentioned, but unfortunately things went against the plans, and things are out of control. Israel is entangled, no more support from above mentioned groups.

You are right WESTERN POWERS started and wanted to use this Arab-Spring but it changed to Arab-Winter for west as things went against them not in favor.

Lastly we are waiting for Imam-Mahdi (AS) and time is near as conditions are showing.
ALLAH (SWA) knows best.

Sorry to say but America the COUNTRY of Opportunity will be thrown in history bin for good just like USSR and time will prove it. Well here is video which will help you to understand.

Unicorn

Banned

Don't worry work for Muslims and all communities specially poor people in India and you will get one. We will give you once Muslims will reach to your region with Islamic Flag in Hand to stop all corruption once and forall.

I am going to apply for a job with Zaid Hamid.

Unicorn

Banned

ALLAH (SWA) knows best.

Wow, Great analysis on the current situation you got your finger on the pulse my eyes are beginning to open.

dellacer

Wow, Great analysis on the current situation you got your finger on the pulse my eyes are beginning to open.

UNICORN. sincear advice for you friend

Study ISLAM here is a good link to start from

http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Hindu scriptures
To open your eyes completely, study ISLAM and see the truth with open eyes before death, otherwise there is no return after death.
If you have any questions about Islam you are most welcome to ask but with respect as I respect your Hinduism.

Thanks,

Unicorn

Banned

UNICORN. sincear advice for you friend

Study ISLAM here is a good link to start from

http://www.irf.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=201&Itemid=131
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in Hindu scriptures
To open your eyes completely, study ISLAM and see the truth with open eyes before death, otherwise there is no return after death.
If you have any questions about Islam you are most welcome to ask but with respect as I respect your Hinduism.

Thanks,

Thank you for the link and if i have any questions I will ask you. Sorry for being rude earlier.

only_truths

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am going to apply for a job with Zaid Hamid.
I thought Zaid Hamid looking for a job after the debacle of Yauem-e-tabir episode in Lahore?

dellacer

I thought Zaid Hamid looking for a job after the debacle of Yauem-e-tabir episode in Lahore?

zaid hamid is NOT THE TOPIC of this THREAD.