Every time I post new threads, it is deleted..

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is quality not quantity, try harder

yeah its visible in your 5715 posts.... and the LOLzzz one post above you...

Anyway I have launched my own forum, which is doing well Mashallah..... Maybe I will no longer need to spare my time for siasat.pk......

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Anyway I have launched my own forum, which is doing well Mashallah..... Maybe I will no longer need to spare my time for siasat.pk......

so yo are here to promote your forum

i am sure if you are not admin then all your posts will get deleted again

is it not amazing that you can not write one good post and you own a forum ???

its just like neem hakeem ....................;)

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
so yo are here to promote your forum

i am sure if you are not admin then all your posts will get deleted again

is it not amazing that you can not write one good post and you own a forum ???

its just like neem hakeem ....................;)

Come on get a life..... did I post my forum name here????????? And how can you say I cannot post one good post???? I posted Gul Mokhaiz Akhtar's Column, which is beyond your level Bulbulay jese thakay hoe drama par hansne walay....

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the column I was trying to post...

Ninja-master-say-school-master-tak.gif

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is about Farhat Abbass Shah...... Last week there was a discussion about forum members whether Master Ji of Khabarnaak is Farhat Abbas or not.... Many members said NO he is not..... but here is the proof he is actually Farhat Abbas Shah.... in the above column...

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sooner this thread will be deleted and I will be banned...... So quickly I will say during my stay in here in the long journey of 4 years if I hurt anybody, I sincerely apology.....

barca

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Last edited:

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is part of the package of being on this forum, Buddy!

The guys who are running this forum have gained success in a Seller's market and their USP initially was their strong inclination towards PTI.

Either they lack professional competence or don't really care what the forum members think about them as they have gathered a critical mass and developed a brand name.

In my personal opinion, there simply is no professionalism on this forum, let alone any customer/stakeholders care.

But in the long run this strategy cannot guarantee success. It would only take a few individuals with dedication and professional commitment to give them a fight and, unless they dont change, replace them.

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہاں کوالٹی یا کوانٹیٹی کا مسلہ نہیں کلیکوں کا مسلہ ہے . آپ نے دیکھا یہ تھرڈ نہیں ڈلیٹ ہوا

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is quality not quantity, try harder

With the use of word quality and in the context of this forum, you must be kidding!

At an internet space where more than 50% of the time and content, only trash is going on, the use of word quality for such a place would be tuhmat.

Waseem

Staff member
Here is the column I was trying to post...

محترم سنگین صاحب

جو کالم آپ نے پوسٹ کیا وہ چند روز پہلے پوسٹ ہو چکا تھا - ایسے تھریڈز جو دوبارہ پوسٹ ہوں انھیں مرج یا ڈیلیٹ کر دیا جاتا ہے -

اپ کے تھریڈ کو ڈیلیٹ کرتے وقت اس کی وجہ بیان کی گئی تھی - جس سیکشن میں اپ نے تھریڈ پوسٹ کیا آپ اسی میں جا کر دیکھ سکتے ہیں -

1656435_270033393155846_1252564086_n.png

Waseem

Staff member
That is part of the package of being on this forum, Buddy!

The guys who are running this forum have gained success in a Seller's market and their USP initially was their strong inclination towards PTI.

Either they lack professional competence or don't really care what the forum members think about them as they have gathered a critical mass and developed a brand name.

In my personal opinion, there simply is no professionalism on this forum, let alone any customer/stakeholders care.

But in the long run this strategy cannot guarantee success. It would only take a few individuals with dedication and professional commitment to give them a fight and, unless they dont change, replace them.

محترم زینو ان دا زو صاحب - محترم ہم تسلیم کرتے ہیں کہ ہم سے بھی سی غلطیاں اور کوتاہیاں سر زد ہوتی ہیں - ان میں سے کچھ عمدا ہوں گی اور کچھ سہوا - آپ سے گزارش ہے کہ آپ کو ہم سے جو جو شکایات ہیں اگر آپ انہیں چند نکات کی صورت میں تحریر فرما دیں تو ہم بھر پور کوشش کریں گے کہ ان شکایات کا ازالہ کر سکیں - شکریہ

moaviz

MPA (400+ posts)

محترم سنگین صاحب

جو کالم آپ نے پوسٹ کیا وہ چند روز پہلے پوسٹ ہو چکا تھا - ایسے تھریڈز جو دوبارہ پوسٹ ہوں انھیں مرج یا ڈیلیٹ کر دیا جاتا ہے -

اپ کے تھریڈ کو ڈیلیٹ کرتے وقت اس کی وجہ بیان کی گئی تھی - جس سیکشن میں اپ نے تھریڈ پوسٹ کیا آپ اسی میں جا کر دیکھ سکتے ہیں -

1656435_270033393155846_1252564086_n.png

dont worry bro its a part of the deal . they dont even bother to tell the reason behind deletion.

and mohtram kbhe humein b inform kerty tou dil joi he ho jati

Waseem

Staff member
dont worry bro its a part of the deal . they dont even bother to tell the reason behind deletion.

and mohtram kbhe humein b inform kerty tou dil joi he ho jati

بھائی روزانہ ہمیں درجنوں مختلف ایکشن لینے ہوتے ہیں - ہر ممبر کو الگ الگ مسیج کر کے آگاہ کرنا ممکن نہیں - اسی لیے وجہ اسی تھریڈ پر لکھ دی جاتی ہے -

اس کے علاوہ اپ ہمارا سپورٹ سیکشن بھی وزٹ کر لیں - اپ کو بہت سے سوالوں کے جواب مل جائیں گے

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

kaun sa forum ???