Even this is the Fault of Imran Khan!!!

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
Listen from “Malakand”, I hold the people from that region in high esteem. Do not take refuge in the geography. There are dumb fks in Punjab as well. A misguided supporter of duffer is indirectly or directly a supporter of Modi, cause Modi and duffer sleep in one bed. If you are so dumb to see it, leave Malakand cause the people over there are way smarter than the specimen loitering here.
You should meet me to prove your identity. You RSS raw funded agent spreading venom and fascist agenda in this country.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
can you sponsor my visa to India so that I can meet you?
Maderchod tujhe malakand ka tu bola hai. Aja khushboo laga ke. Your obsession with India tells me you are a curry eating hindu. Go on with your modi rss agenda bhenchod. Its my last reply to a cow worshipper like you. Will snatch Kashmir from you no matter what you do.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Maderchod tujhe malakand ka tu bola hai. Aja khushboo laga ke. Your obsession with India tells me you are a curry eating hindu. Go on with your modi rss agenda bhenchod. Its my last reply to a cow worshipper like you. Will snatch Kashmir from you no matter what you do.
Like I said, you will always be what you are, a dumb fk, RSS and Modi sympathizer.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Like I said, you will always be what you are, a dumb fk, RSS and Modi sympathizer.
Nah he is just a butt hurt chootiya who was expecting to wake up in Paris a day after the 2018 elections, now since that didn't happen he's been crying like a little bitch ever since.

OR

Like another member of this forum was probably involved in corrupt business and after Khan came into power his corrupt gravy train went down the drain and he's been crying like a little bitch ever since.

In both cases the result is

tenor.gif

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس مطیع اللہ جان کے معاملے میں قصور تو انکے گھر آئیے ہوئے مہمان کےُکنڈومُ کی ناقص ہونے اور پھٹنے کا تھا اور دوسرا قصور اس کمپنی کمانڈر کا تھا جس نے پیُ ایم۔ اے کاجول میں اسکو اسکے کمرے میں بدفعلی کراتے ہوئیے رنگے ہا تھوں پکڑ کر پی ایم اے سی مونہہ کالا کر کی نکال دیا تھا حالانکہ قصور اسکا نہئیں اسکے گے اور ممیئسئے ہونے کا تھا