Even Maloon ملعون Salman Rushdie speak against india

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
killing is your favorite pastime and when someone says you are a terrorist you start crying

Anyone who blasphemes against our sweet Prophet, the mercy for the whole world in this world and the next, the sweetest Prophet Muhammad (saww) deserves to be sent to their eternal destination which is hell.

Allah ki shaan to dekho. Anyo who is a loser nobody that is resident of gutter blasphemes against Prophet Muhammad (saww) and even he gets fame.

Such is our sweet Prophet Muhammad (saww). My mother, father, my life for Prophet Muhammad (saww).

Steyn

We all know your history and why u r making such statements. Did u get your last pay check from RAW

Welcome to my ignore list. I don't need scum like you who call Muslims Kuffar to remind me of your existence.

Be gone, scum of earth.

Liberal 000

Anyone who blasphemes against our sweet Prophet, the mercy for the whole world in this world and the next, the sweetest Prophet Muhammad (saww) deserves to be sent to their eternal destination which is hell.

Allah ki shaan to dekho. Anyo who is a loser nobody that is resident of gutter blasphemes against Prophet Muhammad (saww) and even he gets fame.

Such is our sweet Prophet Muhammad (saww). My mother, father, my life for Prophet Muhammad (saww).

What is a difference between you and the Hindu Bhagats you cry about all day long ---- They will also take the same defense that cow provides milk to entire humanity and is their Godess anyone who abuses her will be sent to Nark

Steyn

What is a difference between you and the Hindu Bhagats you cry about all day long ---- They will also take the same defense that cow provides milk to entire humanity and is their Godess anyone who abuses her will be sent to Nark

If you cannot find the difference then i can't teach you. Just to remind you of your hypocrisy. Indians are the biggest exporters of beef meat so they don't give a fuck about it. They just want to persecute Muslims and have an excuse especially under Modi regime.

Just remember that simply denying the existence of Jewish holocaust is a criminal offence. I am sure the existence of gutter people will not be very different if they refrain from spewing hate speech against Islam.

By the way, Islam tells us to not mock the idols of other religions so we Muslims aren't the scum like atheists and Christians and we will never mock Hindu deities.

Liberal 000

If you cannot find the difference then i can't teach you. Just to remind you of your hypocrisy. Indians are the biggest exporters of beef meat so they don't give a fuck about it. They just want to persecute Muslims and have an excuse especially under Modi regime.

Just remember that simply denying the existence of Jewish holocaust is a criminal offence. I am sure the existence of gutter people will not be very different if they refrain from spewing hate speech against Islam.

By the way, Islam tells us to not mock the idols of other religions so we Muslims aren't the scum like atheists and Christians and we will never mock Hindu deities.

Beef does not come from cows only there are other animals whose meat is called Beef

I just told you about the defense you have taken to kill human beings , Hindus can also take the same defense --- If Ahmedis sometimes in future get power in some region of the world they can also take the same defense

Steyn

Beef does not come from cows only there are other animals whose meat is called Beef

I just told you about the defense you have taken to kill human beings , Hindus can also take the same defense --- If Ahmedis sometimes in future get power in some region of the world they can also take the same defense

Are you seriously defending Hindus who themselves top the charts in their killing of cows?

Muslims are different people than the gutter like the Kheenzer mentioned in this thread. Muslims write beautiful books not gutter like the kheenzer mentioned in this thread.

And the Hindus you're defending to me, they themselves make cartoons of their deities. The Christians blaspheme against their own religion openly, the Jews. Are you seriously going to defend these people to me?

I suggest you spend some time among Hindus and Christians and Jews and then you would understand that Muslims are the only people who truly respect their religion and this is exactly the reason why Islam is the religion for all humanity because the followers of other religions alter and distort and mock their own religion.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ایک حدیث ہے جسکا مفہوم کچھ اس طرح ہے کہ یہ نہ دیکھو کون کہہ رہا ہے یہ دیکھو کیا کہہ رہا ہے