European Democracy Fails

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pri_55106446-e1506844903167.jpg

Catalans want to be free. Free from Spain. They have there own culture, their own language, their own existence. Yet, European Union has failed to acknowledge the democratic right of Catalans to live as humans within the boundaries of Europe.

Why?
Why the double standard. When Northern Ireland wanted freedom it had to go through bloody conflict with England. Now Catalonia as well, will it got through the same.

One thing is proven as a fact after looking at all these use cases and Europeans fighting for their freedom within Europe.

Democracy is a double faced hypocritical lie to fool third world countries that democracies exists. We are told that Fazl-ur-Shaitan and triators terrorists should be given freedom. While their own people are running around asking for their rights and European Union doesn't even whisper.

baichanrooh

Councller (250+ posts)
might is right unfortunately this is a cruel world where if you are weak you will get oppressed and no one will notice or make a noise about that after watching news tonight what turks are doing to the kurds i dont have a very good feeling and my heart is bleeding

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Western media's coverage of riots in Hong Kong was non-stop.The impression was given that China is oppressing the Hong Kong people and denying them democratic rights.This was pure propaganda to malign China.The protestors were damaging public property and using violence yet the police was very lenient.India I said carrying a genocide in Kashmir but there is hardly any news about Kashmir in western media.This is called double standards.The western media claims to be free and fair but this is a big lie It has managed to sell.