Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چلو مان لیا ۔۔۔کہ سیاست میں تم اسے استاد نہیں مانتے ۔۔مگر کرکٹ میں اس سے متعلق شاید تمہیں الف ب کا بھی نہیں پتہ۔

یا تو ساری کرکٹ کی دنیا پاگل ہے جو اسے کرکٹ کے میدان کا سورما مانتی ہے یا تم کوئی بالکل ہی فارغ ہو جو ڈاکٹر صاحب کے بقول ایسی جنگ چھیڑدیتے ہو جسے تم جیت نہیں سکتے۔۔۔​
Yaar jaani. Men ney world cup matches ki statistics tumharey saamney rukh di he.
Number bolrehey hen men nheen. Un stats ka kya karo gey.?

RajaRawal111

Its stupid of me to even participate in your thread, considering you are comfortable enough to post an irrelevant video by Zartaj Gul and call her names, but jump when you are paid back in the same coin. I guess mental sickness is not that easy to cure.

Sick jackasses like you make me cringe, not because of their idiotic political affiliations, but because of their idiotic, ignorant, and shameful bias while debating. go on with your idiotic tirade.
Why do you have to have to cry at the end and make me feel guilty??
Who the heck is Zartaj Gul for me to care for. For a moment (in your imagination) put her in ppp praising Zardari like this. You will find her actual worth.
You diverted conversation from numbers to personal opinion of friends. I gave you mushwarah to quote her. Why her praising is shameful to you.

RajaRawal111

Good thing cricket is a team sport.

But I’m curious why you think these performances are not good?

For example 4-37 against WI in 87 is phenomenal. Do you even know who was playing for WI in 87? Or 4-37 against eng as well in 87 is pretty good as well

Do you even know anything about cricket or did you just wake up today and think “I want to prove how ignorant I am about cricket to everyone on siasat.pk today”?

#propogandafail
Oo come on now you picked up magnifying glass??
I was honest enough to admit his best performance in 2 out of 27 matches (on Sirilanka).
Numbers are speaking here - - - - not me.
Just Look at his performance with india in his last world cup. It is ditto copy of how he is performing today against Moody on Kashmir.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Is thread per sirf insafi hi nahi, tamam Pakistani aur dünya bhar kay saray cricketing fans bhi galeyan daingay.

Ye thread likha hi galeyan khanay kay liyay hai, 2 hi bandan hain yahan aik SaRashid, aur aik aap, jin ki pori koshish hoti hai kay daily aisee aisee bongian mari jayen kay saray record toot jayeen.

kuch patwarion aur kucha jiyalon kay ilawa sari dünya Imran Khan ko as a great cricketer tasleem kerti hai.

اس تھریڈ پر مجھے بہت سارے بے شرم انصافی گالیاں دین گے --- لیکن پہلے صرف ایک مرتبہ اس دیے گئے ڈیٹا کو دیکھ لیں --- آگے اگر تم لوگوں میں شرم نا ہوئی تو مجھے کوئی شکوہ نہیں

RajaRawal111

Is thread per sirf insafi hi nahi, tamam Pakistani aur dünya bhar kay saray cricketing fans bhi galeyan daingay.

Ye thread likha hi galeyan khanay kay liyay hai, 2 hi bandan hain yahan aik SaRashid, aur aik aap, jin ki pori koshish hoti hai kay daily aisee aisee bongian mari jayen kay saray record toot jayeen.

kuch patwarion aur kucha jiyalon kay ilawa sari dünya Imran Khan ko as a great cricketer tasleem kerti hai.
منور خان تین صفے بھر گئے ہیں مجھے ملامت کے --- آپ جناب سمیت کسی ایک نے بھی دیے گئے نمبرز پر کوئی بات کی ہو تو بتاؤ --- میں خود حیران پریشان ہو گیا تھا یہ سب دیکھ کر --- باتیں جتنی مرضی کر لو عمران خان کے متعلق -اصلی جگہ پر کارکردگی دکھاؤ جو نظر آے - اور کرکٹ میں ورلڈ کپ سے بہتر کون سی جگہ ہے جہاں اصل جوہر دکھانے کی ضرورت تھی

بانوے کے ورلڈ کپ میں دوسرے پول میں ویسٹ انڈیز اگر نہ ہارتا تو پائنٹ ٹیبل پر پاکستان سیمی فائنل سے باہر تھا ---
قسمت یا حادثے پر جیتا گیا واحد ورلڈ کپ اس قوم کے جڑھوں میں ایسے بیٹھے گا - یہ کسی کو نہیں پتا تھا

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

SHIT-HEAD IT IS NOT ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE IT IS ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP QUALITIES HE HAS
giphy.gif

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
While anyone can critisize any player's record based on their understanding of the game there is really no need for any one to defend Imran Khan's cricketing record who has already been acknowledged as one of the best and greatest of his time by those who actually know something about the game and foolish criticism by some low-life, nobody patwari like raju raiwind whose main aim in life is to get close enough to maryam or hamza in order to get a single selfie is laughable at best.

Last edited:

Munawarkhan

World's top cricketers, Pakistan's winning team of 92 and all international sports analysts praise Imran Khan for his captaincy and his performance.

One patwari comes and says that Imran Khan did not perform in 1992 World Cup, the answer is easy.

The problem generally with patwaris is that due to extra "BUGHZ" they consider themselves as top analyst on monetary policy, economics, politics & now sports.
The reality is that they just hate Imran Khan & will do every propaganda against him as he stood against Nawaz Sharif (ex-PM of Pakistan indicted on corruption).

منور خان تین صفے بھر گئے ہیں مجھے ملامت کے --- آپ جناب سمیت کسی ایک نے بھی دیے گئے نمبرز پر کوئی بات کی ہو تو بتاؤ --- میں خود حیران پریشان ہو گیا تھا یہ سب دیکھ کر --- باتیں جتنی مرضی کرو عمران خان کے متعلق -اصلی جگہ پر کارکردگی دکھاؤ جو نظر آے - اور کرکٹ میں ورلڈ کپ سے بہتر کون سی جگہ ہے جہاں اصل جوہر دکھانے کی ضرورت تھی

بانوے کے ورلڈ کپ میں دوسرے پول میں ویسٹ انڈیز اگر نہ ہارتا تو پائنٹ ٹیبل پر پاکستان سیمی فائنل سے باہر تھا --- قسمت یا حادثے پر جیتا گیا واحد ورلڈ کپ اس قوم کے جڑھوں میں ایسے بیٹھے گا - یہ کسی کو نہیں پتا تھا

RajaRawal111

World's top cricketers, Pakistan's winning team of 92 and all international sports analysts praise Imran Khan for his captaincy and his performance.

One patwari comes and says that Imran Khan did not perform in 1992 World Cup, the answer is easy.

The problem generally with patwaris is that due to extra "BUGHZ" they consider themselves as top analyst on monetary policy, economics, politics & now sports.
The reality is that they just hate Imran Khan & will do every propaganda against him as he stood against Nawaz Sharif (ex-PM of Pakistan indicted on corruption).

چھوڑ نا یار منور خان اس فورم پر لوگ گواہ ہیں میں نے عمران خان کے چند اقدامات کو کیسے سراہا --- مجھے سب سے زیادہ خوشی ہو تھی جب خان نے پاکستان میں پیدا ہونے والے افغانی بچوں کو شہریت دینے کی بات کی تھی میں نے دل سے اس کا شکریہ ادا کیا تھا -- اس نیت سے کہ کوئی اس کو سنے دیکھے اور یہ کام ہونے دے --- اس قوم نے افغانیوں کے ساتھ جو ظلم کیا اس کا کچھ تو مداوا ہوتا - لیکن ادھر بھی یہ بندہ باتوں سے آگے نہیں گیا --- آج خود بھی بھول گیا ہو گا کہ اس نے کیا کہا تھا - کورونہ اور لوک ڈاؤن کے معاملے میں نے ہمیشہ اس کی سوچ اور طریقے کی تعریف کی ہے

میرا مقصد اس تھرڈ کے موضو ع کو بدھلنا نہیں - صرف جناب کے بغض عمرانیہ کی نفی ہے باقی دنیا ساری جو مرضی کہے - جب ایک اجڑ رولا پانے لگے تو ایک آواز زیادہ نہیں سنائی دیتی - میں دلیل کے ساتھ بات کرتا ہوں - جیسے اس تھریڈ میں کی ہے - کرو نا اس ڈیٹا کو رد اگر ہمت ہے

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

And whatever whole world says, They praise lots and lots of cricketers. That is the tradition of friends. World cup is the place where he was head-on with the world best fighters. And his performance spoke totally against what whole world says.
I guess we needed him most in world cups than county cricket. --- Am I wrong ???

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Its stupid of me to even participate in your thread, considering you are comfortable enough to post an irrelevant video by Zartaj Gul and call her names, but jump when you are paid back in the same coin. I guess mental sickness is not that easy to cure.

Sick jackasses like you make me cringe, not because of their idiotic political affiliations, but because of their idiotic, ignorant, and shameful bias while debating. go on with your idiotic tirade.
Agrred lets leave him to his “Logic of hatred”

Ratan

Arun Lal Names A Pakistan Bowler Who Was Unplayable
by Ayushman Viswanathan July 16, 2020

Former Indian opening batsman and a veteran in domestic cricket Arun Lal had described in detail how challenging it was to face Imran Khan during his heydays. Pakistan was undoubtedly at their best when Imran Khan was at the helm of leadership and bowled with pure venom and batted as well according to the situation.

In an exclusive chat with Sportskeeda, explored the imposing presence of Imran Khan as the captain of Pakistan. Alongside him, the nation also had bowlers like Sarfraz Nawaz and Wasim Bari and by the time Imran retired, he groomed Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis, who were equally phenomenal.

The 64-year-old Lal, who’s known for renaissance also said that the 70s and 80s were the most challenging eras for batsmen as potent bowlers kept cropping up.

Arun Lal underlined that the ancient era was quite difficult as all the teams brought along excellent bowlers. For him, Imran Khan was the toughest, primarily after the birth of reverse swing.

“It was very very difficult. That was a different era, the bowling era. All teams had bowlers who were exceptionally good. Imran Khan to me was the toughest, especially after the concept of reverse swing started. They were the first ones to use it.
From ’82 onwards, it was his time: Arun Lal
The Uttar Pradesh-born batsman further said that from 1982, Imran Khan began ruling the cricketing world. He highlighted Imran’s authority, personality, and the ability to lead from the front worked wonders for the team.
Pakistan’s Prime Minister retired from the game at the end of 1992 World Cup after playing 88 Tests and 175 ODIs.
He ended his career with 88 Test matches, 126 innings and scored 3807 runs at an average of 37.69, including six centuries and 18 fifties. His highest score was 136. As a bowler, he took 362 wickets in Test cricket, which made him the first Pakistani and world's fourth bowler to do so.

RajaRawal111

Come on you people --- I am just another person with a little bit different opinion.
This seclusion of me is not going to solve your problems. Come up with logic. I am always open and I always admit. Will_bite is a very old friend of mine.
And hell --- we are talking about the treatment this poor nation is getting from these freken taboos. I will break them if I can.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Arun Lal Names A Pakistan Bowler Who Was Unplayable
by Ayushman Viswanathan July 16, 2020

Former Indian opening batsman and a veteran in domestic cricket Arun Lal had described in detail how challenging it was to face Imran Khan during his heydays. Pakistan was undoubtedly at their best when Imran Khan was at the helm of leadership and bowled with pure venom and batted as well according to the situation.

In an exclusive chat with Sportskeeda, explored the imposing presence of Imran Khan as the captain of Pakistan. Alongside him, the nation also had bowlers like Sarfraz Nawaz and Wasim Bari and by the time Imran retired, he groomed Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis, who were equally phenomenal.

The 64-year-old Lal, who’s known for renaissance also said that the 70s and 80s were the most challenging eras for batsmen as potent bowlers kept cropping up.

Arun Lal underlined that the ancient era was quite difficult as all the teams brought along excellent bowlers. For him, Imran Khan was the toughest, primarily after the birth of reverse swing.

From ’82 onwards, it was his time: Arun Lal
The Uttar Pradesh-born batsman further said that from 1982, Imran Khan began ruling the cricketing world. He highlighted Imran’s authority, personality, and the ability to lead from the front worked wonders for the team.
Pakistan’s Prime Minister retired from the game at the end of 1992 World Cup after playing 88 Tests and 175 ODIs.
He ended his career with 88 Test matches, 126 innings and scored 3807 runs at an average of 37.69, including six centuries and 18 fifties. His highest score was 136. As a bowler, he took 362 wickets in Test cricket, which made him the first Pakistani and world's fourth bowler to do so.
I can help you find a thousand of this kind of writings. What is given above is what he did in the wold cups for Pakistan. And That is where he was needed most.
refute these numbers, please.

RajaRawal111

And you guys have to understand me, please.
We poor are Pakistanis and our fate is being played with. It is the future of this nation that is at stake here.
Hell, I don't care if IK was a good cricketer or bad cricketer. It is all gone and well behind.
I got pissed off at Idiot Desun trying to sugarcoat the failures of IK in leading this nation, by posting a paid article published in a totally irrelevant magazine.

تم لوگ ان شودی حرکتوں سے باز آ جاؤ تو میں بھی ٹھیک رہوں گا

RajaRawal111

While anyone can critisize any player's record based on their understanding of the game there is really no need for any one to defend Imran Khan's cricketing record who has already been acknowledged as one of the best and greatest of his time by those who actually know something about the game and foolish criticism by some low-life, nobody patwari like raju raiwind whose main aim in life is to get close enough to maryam or hamza in order to get a single selfie is laughable at best.

مجھ سے الله کی قسم اٹھواؤ گے بھای میرے تب مانو گے کہ نہ مجھے مریم جانتی ہے نہ حمزہ
میں ایک پاکستانی ہوں -- عام سارا - فرق صرف یہ ہے کہ میری سوچ کروڑوں پاکستانیوں کی طرح تم لوگوں سے مختلف ہے
?
اور تمام جاہل عمرانیوں کی طرح مجھے بھی کمپیوٹر چلانا آتا ہے

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
I can help you find a thousand of this kind of writings. What is given above is what he did in the wold cups for Pakistan. And That is where he was needed most.
refute these numbers, please.
you dumb fk patwari no one is going to 'refute these numbers' because these are the actual scores.

Now since you are talking stats and figures do read these from an actual statistician and not the one concocted by your stunted brain.

I'll paste the highlights here:

World cup record as an all-rounder with batting avg 35 and 34 wickets (Go and look for all rounders in world cup with better figure and tell us is IK in top 5 or Top 10?)

SpanMatRunsHSBat Av100WktsBBIBowl Av5CtStAve Diff
filtered1975-1992
28​
666​
102*
35.05​
1​
34​
Apr-37​
19.26​
0​
6​
0​
15.78​

In fact, one of the stand-out aspects of Imran Khan was the manner in which he lifted his performances when he became captain: in the 48 Tests in which he led Pakistan he averaged 52.34 with the bat and 20.26 with the ball; in the 40 Tests in which he wasn't captain his batting average was 25.43 and his bowling average 25.53. Imran's batting average of 52.34 is among the highest by captains - only four have led in 40 or more Tests and averaged higher. Sunil Gavaskar and Allan Border were among those whose batting average as captain was lower than Imran's. Under him, Pakistan also won 14 Tests, which remains the joint-highest (along with Miandad) for Pakistan (Bested by Misbah).

As a batsman, Imran was a terrific matchwinner: in matches that Pakistan won, he averaged almost 47, which was well above his overall batting average of 33.41. Among Pakistan's batsmen who scored at least 2000 runs in wins, only four have a higher average. Given that he was a man for the big occasions, it's hardly surprising that his World Cup stats are better than his overall career numbers: his only ODI century came in a World Cup game, against Sri Lanka in 1983, while he is one of only six bowlers to take 25 or more wickets at an average of less than 20.

Best bowling averages in World Cup games (Qual: 25 wickets)
BowlerODIsWicketsAverageEcon rate
Shane Bond
16​
30​
17.26​
3.5​
Glenn McGrath
39​
71​
18.19​
3.96​
Brad Hogg
21​
34​
19.23​
4.12​
Imran Khan
28​
34​
19.26​
3.86​
Shane Warne
17​
32​
19.5​
3.83​
Muttiah Muralitharan
31​
53​
19.69​
3.83​

His biggest ODI exploit was obviously leading Pakistan to the World Cup win in 1992, where his contribution extended beyond his inspirational leadership: his bowling wasn't a huge force, but with the bat his efforts at No.3 were key in the semi-final and the final, where his 72 was the highest score of the match.

Figures might be a bit out of date but it for any one to see his impact in ODIs and Tests as well as WC games.
Now you dumb fk can carry on with your stupid and dumb shit logic and keep feeling smug while looking like a dumb shit stunted brained patwari.

Imran Khan has one of the best bowling avg in WC games to date and this stupid dumb patwari is calling it 'hideous performance' I mean how stupid and chutiya can one get?

Dr Adam
Will_Bite
Munawarkhan

Last edited: