Equally Hideous Performance as Cricketer

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کل ایک چول نے خان جی کے لئے ای ایس پی این پر پیسے دے کر لکھے مضمون کو پیسٹ کر کے پاکستان کی ابتر ترین حالت سے توجہ ہٹانے کی کوشش کی عنوان تھا "بورن ٹو وین" - میں حیران تھا کہ دنیا میں اتنے اچھے اچھے کرکٹر پیدا ہوے ہیں اور صرف خان اوری ہی جیتنے کیلئے کیوں پیدا ہوے - تو میں نے یہ سمجھنے کے لئے توڑی ریسرچ کی - تو پتا چلا کہ بیچارہ کرکٹ میں بھی وھی کچھ تھا جو آج کل ہم دیکھ رھے ہیں

میں کہیں دور نہیں گیا - اپنے پی سی بی کی ویب سایٹ پر خان جی کے ورلڈ کپ کے میچوں کو ذرا غور سے دیکھا - اور انہی میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر سے موازنہ کیا تو پتا چلا کہ موصوف ستائیس میں سے صرف دو میچوں میں بیسٹ پرفورمر تھے وہ بھی سری لنکا کی ٹیم کے خلاف

سب سے زیادہ بزتی والی بات کہ جیتے ہوے ورلڈ کپ میں ہندوستان سے عبرتناک شکست کھائی اور وجہ اور کوئی نہیں تھا صرف بورن ٹو وین - عمران خان - بیٹنگ میں انڈے پر آوٹ اور بولنگ میں دبا کر کٹ کھائی اور ایک وکٹ بھی نہ لی
Following is the data extracted from the PCB website which opens up the reality of Khan as Cricketer. JUST DATA IS SPEAKING HERE.
Link is provided Just check it yourself before someone takes it offline

IKs World Cups performance

Bowling Performance
OversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
44​
2​
4.40​
2.67​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
7​
15​
3​
2.14​
1​

Batting performance
RunsBallsruns/ballsMatch best
9​
19​
0.47​
1.42​
0​
2​
0.00​
1.08​

Bowling Performance
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
29​
2​
2.90​
1.67​
England VS Pakistan
12​
24​
1​
2.00​
1​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
43​
1​
4.78​
2.17​

Batting performance
1​
1​
1.00​
1.66​
21​
82​
0.26​
1​
6​
4​
1.50​
1.75​

Not selected for bowling

Batting performance
56​
33​
1.70​
1.7​
9​
26​
0.35​
1.18​
7​
35​
0.20​
0.85​
102​
133​
0.77​
1.3​
13​
28​
0.46​
0.85​
79​
74​
1.07​
1.41​
17​
41​
0.41​
0.83​

Bowling Performance
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
10​
42​
2​
4.20​
3​
England VS Pakistan
West Indies Vs Pakistan
8.3​
37​
4​
4.46​
England VS Pakistan
9​
37​
4​
4.11​
3.1​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
3.2​
13​
1​
4.06​
0​
West Indies Vs Pakistan
9​
57​
3​
6.33​
2.9​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
36​
3​
3.60​
3.6​

Batting performance
2​
4​
0.50​
1.5​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
22​
32​
0.69​
1.66​
39​
20​
1.95​
1.95​
#DIV/0!​
58​
84​
0.69​
1.4​

Bowling Performance
YearOversRunsWicketsBowling EconomyMatch best
1992​
Zimbabwe VS Pakistan
1992​
India Vs Pakistan
8​
25​
0​
3.13​
2.2​
1992​
South Africa VS Pakistan
10​
34​
0​
3.40​
3.25​
1992​
Australia VS Pakistan
10​
32​
3.20​
2.62​
1992​
Siri Lanka VS Pakistan
8​
36​
1​
4.50​
3.4​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
8​
22​
1​
2.75​
1.8​
1992​
New Zealand VS Pakistan
10​
59​
0​
5.90​
3.4​
1992​
England VS Pakistan
6.2​
43​
1​
6.94​
2.2​

Batting performance
0​
5​
0.00​
2​
34​
53​
0.64​
2​
13​
22​
0.59​
1​
22​
69​
0.32​
1.33​
#DIV/0!​
44​
93​
0.47​
1.81​
72​
110​
0.65​
1.73​

Link

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

اس تھریڈ پر مجھے بہت سارے بے شرم انصافی گالیاں دین گے --- لیکن پہلے صرف ایک مرتبہ اس دیے گئے ڈیٹا کو دیکھ لیں --- آگے اگر تم لوگوں میں شرم نا ہوئی تو مجھے کوئی شکوہ نہیں

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwari wesay ajeeb hi hotay hain . Khair ye bhai to pata nahi kioon asi batain kar rahay hain . Dunya mai kisi bhi cricket player say ja kai pooch lo imran khan kon hai or kia hai. Matlab sirf Google hi kar leta. Bara data nikala tha apni taraf say .Allah o Akbar

RajaRawal111

Oh bhai . Tu bilkul ho pagal ho gaya hai. Tujhay cricket ki abc bhi nahi pata. Kia bongi mari hai. Even these figures are too good. Kon sa nasha kar raha hai. Wo allrounder tha. Batting kai sath bowling bni dekh .
I know the level of education 99% of Imranis have. You can keep saying There are two things I have calculated here.
Batting performance as the aggressiveness of batting against the balls played
Bowling performance as the number of runs given against the No of ball he delivered and compared it with the best performer in the same match. And The results speak themselves

Do it yourself if you don't believe

Will_Bite

اس تھریڈ پر مجھے بہت سارے بے شرم انصافی گالیاں دین گے --- لیکن پہلے صرف ایک مرتبہ اس دیے گئے ڈیٹا کو دیکھ لیں --- آگے اگر تم لوگوں میں شرم نا ہوئی تو مجھے کوئی شکوہ نہیں
I can practically hear your teeth grinding every time you see IK mentioned in a positive light. This is what is referred to as pure hatred, based on personal differences. It is a disease, which is why I wont say much.

You assert that Paul Edwards, a long time cricket journalist, was paid to write this article. I guess so were the hundreds of thousands of others, who write glowing tributes to IK on a daily basis. You assert that IKs record with the bat and ball in the world cup of 92 was bad. I guess you missed the boat where everyone was more focused on his captaincy and management of the team, NOT on personal landmarks.

Your problem is psychological, and it has turned quite severe. It is eating you inside out now. IK has always been touted as a great administrator, not as a one man show. Personal accolades are best reserved for idiots like shahbaz and nawaz, who enjoy getting their pictures plastered on public toilets.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
Ever
What was Ik batting and carrer bowling average? what has he accomplished in cricket? Please go
and study that

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BLAH BLAH BLAH
HAHAHAHA Nawaz Sharif first time to bat
ZERO per OUT

Nawaz Sharif
Pakistan
Full name Nawaz Sharif
Born December 25, 1949, Lahore
Current age 70 years 204 days
Major teams Pakistan Railways
Batting style Right-hand bat
Batting and fielding averages
MatInnsNORunsHSAve100504s6sCtSt
First-class110000.00000000
Bowling averages
MatBallsRunsWktsBBIBBMAveEconSR4w5w10
First-class1-----------
Career statistics
First-class span1973/74 - 1973/74
Nawaz Sharif was a right-hand batsman who made a duck in his only appearance for Railways against PIA in 1973-74. He then served two terms as Pakistan's prime minister, firstly between November 1990 and July 1993 and then from February 1997 to October 1999 when he was ousted by a coup led by General Pervez Musharraf. He was subsequently banned from holding public office for 21 years, and was exiled to Saudi Arabia. He returned in 2007 and won the 2013 general elections - in which his main opponent was the former Pakistan captain Imran Khan - and secured his third term as prime minister.
Cricinfo staff
Latest Articles
BmF00-rCQAAeZBe.jpg

Last edited:

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
I can practically hear your teeth grinding every time you see IK mentioned in a positive light. This is what is referred to as pure hatred, based on personal differences. It is a disease, which is why I wont say much.

You assert that Paul Edwards, a long time cricket journalist, was paid to write this article. I guess so were the hundreds of thousands of others, who write glowing tributes to IK on a daily basis. You assert that IKs record with the bat and ball in the world cup of 92 was bad. I guess you missed the boat where everyone was more focused on his captaincy and management of the team, NOT on personal landmarks.

Your problem is psychological, and it has turned quite severe. It is eating you inside out now. IK has always been touted as a great administrator, not as a one man show. Personal accolades are best reserved for idiots like shahbaz and nawaz, who enjoy getting their pictures plastered on public toilets.
to much common sense in this post, cant process it all, brain is meltiiiiinnnnnnggggg....

RajaRawal111

No No No. It is not eating me inside out. In fact it is nourishing and joyful. And my problem is only the Stats --- in every avenue.
Which says everything opposite to what all of you Imranis say.

RajaRawal111

Ever

What was Ik batting and carrer bowling average? what has he accomplished in cricket? Please go
and study that
You please study what he did in the world cup matches. I guess that should matter most --- when he was head-on with the world best fighters.
As I said above. What he did in the match with India in 1992 was, his career-best shamefulness.

Will_Bite

No No No. It is not eating me inside out. In fact it is nourishing and joyful. And my problem is only the Stats --- in every avenue.

'nourishing and joyful'...wow... That is a classic definition of a sadistic person. Enjoy.

PS. IKs stats were never under a microscope. He has always been referred to as one of the best 'all rounders', which includes bat, ball, and management, combined. And that is somehting he has excelled in. He doesnt need a nod from you to be certified as perhaps the best.
Kapil Dev chose IK to be the captain of his all time Indo Pak team
Ian Botham calls IK the most charismatic captain and all rounder of his era of the big 4 (Kapil, Botham, Hadlee, IK)
Hadlee called IK thebest all rounder of his era.

And here we have our resident expert on 'everything', telling us that his perspective on IKs cricketing career is more valid than those who have devoted their careers to cricket.

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
Data provided above itself a witness of his leadership skills...

He picked a team from zero could never win a test series and certainly Pak team was the only team who could win against WIs...

He did never perform alone, but as a team work, and this is the quality of a good leader...

Look at his selected guys, Wasim, Waqar, Inzi... those are still highest performmer of Pakistan... we could not produce any big name after that? why?

You need to learn everything about Cricket & everything before you compare something...

And remember... people shall miss Khan time if tomorrow Mafias like Bilawal or Maryam might shall come in power...

zeee_83

Voter (50+ posts)
Brother u talk about stats and logic so much. I also love it. First can u explain the logic on a family whose wealth has been explained differntly by each member? Does yur logical thinking accept that?

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maryam group