Enough with Police-Gardee in Punjab ... Put an end to torture by Police

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh shareefon ke bharti karda badmash hain , ye reforms se nahi theek hony waly . Inki ki jaga young logo job deni chahiye. Inko farigh karo.
My friend just introduce some laws in police,

1. Arrest before warrant shall be punishable with termination of job and end service benefits like in army.
2. Torture without judicial permission shall be punishable with termination of job and end service benefits.
3. All police shall declare their property/assets from a policeman to IG.
4. For murder and terrorism, introduce new institution. Since Murder, property safety is responsibility of the state.

and if implementation is done, I can assure you that 99% cases will vanish. 99% politicians will loose their constituencies if only Police is made an institution like army.

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)

1. Arrest before warrant shall be punishable with termination of job and end service benefits like in army.
2. Torture without judicial permission shall be punishable with termination of job and end service benefits.
4. For murder and terrorism, introduce new institution. Since Murder, property safety is responsibility of the state.

and if implementation is done, I can assure you that 99% cases will vanish. 99% politicians will loose their constituencies if only Police is made an institution like army.
agree to 3 points. police can be trained for 4th after introducing 3 points.

Shahbng

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
It is TIME to raise a unified voice against Punjab Police Violence against small criminals and Awam.
PTI Govt. should do the Police Reforms ASAP.... before October... we want a stop on police brutality.

Please Raise your voice ...help poor against un-just police-gardee....
Bhai jan voice uthane se kuch nahe hone wala. 70 saal se voice he utha rahe hain awam. Iska aik he hal hai , jo police wala zulam kare usko sedhi khopri main goli. Allah ki kassam sedhay ho jae ge ye sowar k bachay.

jaypakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)

In a perfect world my friend , dont u remember they refused to change their ugly uniform? There will be resistance and alot of other problems , things will get challenged in courts etc.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
In a perfect world my friend , dont u remember they refused to change their ugly uniform? There will be resistance and alot of other problems , things will get challenged in courts etc.
Then time is not far when people will take things in their own hand.
Only trust, fear and efficiency keeps the things right otherwise it goes other ways.