England v Pakistan 3rd IT20 | Final Ball Thriller - Highlights

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babar Azam captaincy was really bad. When shaheen was bowling well in powerplay why didnt he give him another over. Haris Rauf and Wahab both are good after 10 Overs. The selection of sarfraz and malik in the team was also not understandable. Pakistan need to find another opner in place of Fakhar or promote shadab as an opener.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babar Azam captaincy was really bad. When shaheen was bowling well in powerplay why didnt he give him another over. Haris Rauf and Wahab both are good after 10 Overs. The selection of sarfraz and malik in the team was also not understandable. Pakistan need to find another opner in place of Fakhar or promote shadab as an opener.
Also sarfraz missed stumping of Moeen Ali on 19 i guess and then he scored 61...otherwise we would have won with a big margin

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
Worst decision to bring on Shadab Khan he is not really that good and his one over bought England back into the game and almost lost it from there, bad inexperienced captaincy, I would have liked to seen Imad Wasim as ODI and T20 captain, though Babar is an exceptional player

khan_11

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sarfraz really disappointed whole Pakistan we cannot expect that kind of blunder when he missed easy chance of stumping ,i think we need to say bye bye to sarfraz,shoaib for the sake of team and drop Fakhir and Shadab for time being and tell them to participate in domestic cricket to regain their form ,Imad wasim is just an ordinary player he won't deserve more than a player for time being ,his bowling and batting is not upto the standard to justified his place,he is british born its not mean he become a captain cos he speak English.we should concentrate on new player and that assignment should given to YOUNIS khan ,waqar and misbah are badly failed as a selector as a head coach and bowling coach repectivly.they are waste of money.we need new selection team and Pakistani coach team .

Last edited: