England must not be allowed to promote export of terror, says Prime minister Imran Khan

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Solution:Please give your great great great vote to the best of best great Pakistani only

Why our current politicians of great Pakistan have no courage to question that?

These powerful words are moralist price of great characters of Muslim way of life.

Very very sorry, our our duel national of Pakistanis politicians in London here in London

Only learn to buy properties, cloths, and a have unjust, look your own real country with real people down,

In short they have learned to buy only product /service to use and these things full in Pakistan.

Once more thing they come in London to time to time for checking if they have not effective any way due to living in an Islamic society of Pakistan.

Pakistan politicians need COURAGE but their heart and mind are British valued, they use heart to run bold of other poorest Pakistanis for the body needs only
In their mind is like Harames Zardari, NawazAltaf to make maximum money ingreat Pakistan shortest time by doing any hook and cork mean.

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
Bili ko khoab main chichary nazar ate hain. Imran Bhai ne assembly ki shakal mushraf ky ghandaoon per char dekhi thi. Dont dream too much try to win one seat in whole Pakistan. PM my foot.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Bili ko khoab main chichary nazar ate hain. Imran Bhai ne assembly ki shakal mushraf ky ghandaoon per char dekhi thi. Dont dream too much try to win one seat in whole Pakistan. PM my foot.

Beta compaq karachi kay bill say nklo tu tumhay seetain nazar aaee tumhay altaf kay ilawa koi nazar hee naee ata,IS THIS MORE QUESTIONABLE THAT ALTAF AFTER 25 YEARS I SCATTERED IN SINDH ONLY.

And agar aik seat wali baat kay mush kay kandhoo pay lee the ,go 2 mianwali ask any person kay rigging ho the he would answer ur question, BETA COME OUT OF DREAM YEY AIK SEAT WALI BAAT 6 SAAL PEHLAY SUIOT KERTI THEE!!

You are living in a dream!!

abbasi83

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@jaanmark small font say bi baat samjh ajatee :) imagine what will happen if everybody starts posting in that font size....... hahhaha

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
England is the country that is responsible for creating the most dangerous flash point in the world and the UNO is no less for turning a blind eye to it, same goes for the many muslim countries who do not have the guts to stand with truth. Neverthless all the combined wrongs of the world will not make one single right!.
Mr. Cameron, mr singh and co. and all the toms dicks and harrys' go on leveling baseless allegations it only diminishes your size.

dagreat123

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@ITSOMNOME WAT EVA,yani altaf ki shakal MARLAN BRANDO YA JOHNNY DEPP SAY MILTI HAI??,us ki shakl tu CHOORAN YA PAN WALO SAY KAY CALIBER KEE BHEE NAEE HAI KYUN kay pan walay aur chooran walay bhee mehnat ker kay paisay bunatay hain,apnay members kee kumaee pay BRITISH PASSPORT LAY KAY AYSHI NAEE MANTEE,KARACHI KAY BILL SAY BAHIR NIKLO DUNIYA CHANGE HO RAEE HAI,MIANWALI WALA COMMENT TELL'S UR OUT DATENESS and ur biased ness towards PTI!!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
England must not be allowed to promote export of terror, says Prime minister Imran Khan

Just saw this piece of news. England must not be allowed to promote export of terror, says Prime minister Imran Khan.I can see the future people.Comments please. America must leave all islamic lands or face defeatPak army.(clap)

politics is an ugly thing. Most of the time people never mean what they say specially if you need huge consumer base like in India.

I am willing to bet that PM Cameron phoned Gillani prior to going to India: Yusuf! i am gonna say few things against Pakistan while I am in India. dont make any counter statements. I will just be pleasing India

What Gillani doenst realize that by not responding to these stupid remarks by PM/Presidents destroys Gillani's own credibility and popularity, which is quiet apparent so far.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
@islamabadi2
you must read the story,..."aik tha badshah"
you will feel you are a citizen of that country where people gathered out side of Badshah's palace where they were protesting that they needed more "sipahi" on the bridge.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Baatain Carooron ki Dukaan Pakoroon ki agar itna hi Shauq hai bolnay ka tu apnay ex brother in law say kyun nahi bolta jis k liye election campaign kar raha tha...