End of MQM and ALTAF HUSSAIN'S NUISANCE?

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pure rubbish & display of jamati mind set........
MQM is a highly organized party not alike any other stooge political party in Pakistan.
Mustaqil Qatil Movement ... I do agree tho' , One of the most organized terrorist organization ..not only in Pakistan but world over . Laken aye ga , eik tipu sultan in janvaron kay liey bhi aye ga .

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i can see you are hypocrite aswell and you are calling altaf hussain a pharos in my eyes he is the best leader in pakistan, the leader who doesnt want any power, money and land unlike others. start from nawaaz ***** who is a billionaire and owner of thousands of acres of land living like a king in palace the person who turn kargil victory into defeat, most coward leader of all time in pakistan history. now zardari famous for mr 10% everybody knows about him anyway, now the main culprit imran khan, lived his whole life in england drinking having affair with lots of girls illegitimate father of a seeta white daughter he is a true baigerrat, his wife has divorced him and besharam is still stay in his ex mother in law house whenever he comes to england. even though baigarrat khan knows his wife is seeing hugh grant after all this he wants to be the prime minister of pakistan, running a hospital on charity but not helping poor people at all. say no for aids from america and europe but yes for charity from america and europe totally visionless the idiot support taliban who are killing thouands of thousands of pakistani for that imran khan should be hanged by law and now you compare with altaf hussain, altaf hussain does not want to be a prime minster or president and living a very simple life in england, i know that because i live in england. the most honest leader never ever involved in corruption and always do good things for the people of pakistan, he want develop and successfull pakistan. so come out of your dream altaf hussain is a phenomenon, he want pakistani to be educated. ALTAF HUSSAIN ZNDABAD HAQ PARRAST ZINDABAD ZABARDAST ZABARDAST HAQ PARRAST HAQ PARRAST, MQM ZINDABAD PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

The above writing is full of rhetoric and accusations. To answer some of your points:

AH does not want any power! What is he doing in london? He is living on the charity of the poor members of mom, who are working hard and he is enjoying a lavish life style. Have you noticed the clothes he wears? they are expensive and he buys them from the blood money he is getting.

As for IK wife, well she is an ex now and there is no baighairati in paying greetings to the mother f your children, BUT there is BAIGHARATI in taking hand outs from the poor people of your party so that your life style can be supported, like the great AH.

IK has never been involved in corruption and he has done more for the people than AH can even dream of, but no harm in dreaming do go on.
Yes AH is a phenomenon, for the future historians to look back and say 'Thank God we do not live in his times'

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a rubbish and totally insane argument is this?
Mr. fake PhD. on Karachi: can you eloborate your point a little further that how did you establish and came up with the conclusion that MQM is a killer party of Imran Farooq?
What is your source of authenticity?
I think your information are based on the Londonpost and The Daily Ummat, so what is the credibilty of anything what you are talking about?

If British Govt. takes action or not, Zardari blackmails to MQM or not, AH will be allowed to do politics of Pakistan from British Soil or not.....These all are the matters after the investigations of Imran Farooq's murder are finalised and MQM is declared the main killer.

But before that all the accusations, rumors and predictions will be your inner filth against Muhajirs of Karachi.
You're not the only one in that group. All I can say all of you to just shut up and wait for the judgement.

But, unfortunately, if the verdict goes in your wish and will's favor then you will be happy, but if it goes agains your will, then you will have to come up with a new SHOSHA that British court give the verdict as per British govt. orders.
You have no cure Mr.
If the verdict goes in the favor of humanity ,means justice is done . If Verdict goes in the favor of killers ...well then , qayamat is still far away .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I thought the high commissioner said 'there was no restriction on Mr. Hussein'? Did I hear it wrong?

Your analysis and predictions are very interesting and seems to be at par with the facts. Also, its quiet obvious from the fact that MQM elites in KHI are as quiet as dead horse. If there was even a least bit of hole in your theory, MQM would have taken out on streets, causing mass havoc such as burning, thor phor, wide spread killings and total anarchy.

Long live Zulfiqar Mirza. He may become a hero that never existed before his confessions under oath. And as a result he, once he becomes a her-dill-aziz hero, may form his own party to capitalize on his credit ratings, thus becoming a competitor of PPP, using his sincerity, and honesty as shown under oath.

may be he WILL be better that Zaradrai and Hussein. time will tell.
OR ...maybe the terrorist party is waiting for the cheif justice to go away ... and then as usual play the game of death again on the streets of Karachi ... BUT , they also know this time around they will be a sandwich between Sindhi and Pathan wrath ... ! OR maybe they are just waiting for the visas to come through from Indian or English embassy ? (bigsmile)

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
yeah koi naya MQM ka hasid aa giya. Abey En racist logon nay MQM key 15,000 bunday 90s mein kar diya tha yad hai. Ab tu yeah kyon sa qanoon ley kar aa giya. Tera khiyal hai UK waley yeah Qanoon MQM par chalain gay yeah alqaida walon par. Abey MQM key hasad mein kya aul faul bak raha hai tu. Tu ho na ho PTI yeah noon league ka hai, ho sakta hai PTI ka jis ko aik seat bhi nahi milnay wali. Apney leader say kaho key koi nai gori qaboo karey es borhapay mein.
Koi admin ya moderator is chacha ko samjhaye . Ye " tu taraakh" tau aisay kar raha hai jesay altaf bhagoray say baat kar raha ho . Izzat karo aur Izzat karvao !

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
That's the only sentence I can understand from all of your crap that you are convinced on accusations, "SUNI SUNAI BATEIN" and more importantly based on your own WISHFUL and SATANIC thinking against MQM and its supporters. Mind it most of the supporters of MQM are obviously MUHAJIRS, so you spit your venom nly on MUHAJIRS. Keep predicting and keep trying to impress the audience of this forum but these audience are already on the same boat of yours.
SO WHO CARES OF THIS CRAP IN KARACHI?????? These craps are not new for us, BUT hum bhi dhun ke pakkay heiN jitna MQM ke khilaf bolo ge utna hi MQM ko support kareiN ge. PERIOD.

Well Aijaz saheb

I read his entire analysis and I for one vouch that I did not see any anti-Mohajir or anti-anybody stance there. I am a mohajir myself, and have taken no exceptions to his article. He has mainly written about the person, be it mohajir or non-mohajir, and as such Ah just happen to be an Urdu speaking from Karachi.

So please do not contaminate any post and our minds with racism or lisaniat.

karachi99

Voter (50+ posts)
Wasay tu,
  • altaf washroom gaya video / speech media per aa gai.
  • altaf nay ronay ka drama kia video / speech media per aa gai.
  • altaf karachi ko barbad karnay ka hukam day to video / speech market mai aa gai.
Magar aub mqm waloon ka pyara leader hospital main hai aur no video no picture no speech!!!

mqm kay brain-washed logon any answer???

(all haters welcome)

mehwish_ali

Things are quite on MQM front, despite the vicious attacks by Zulfiqar Mirza, apart from a token Press Conference presented by a slightly lower ranking leader, not much is coming out of the MQM camp as way of explanations. For almost a month now all their major leaders are keeping a very low profile, and have not appeared in the daily talk shows, where they used to be a regular feature. So why is this change in practices and attitudes?

We know there are rumours that two major events may have taken places recently:

Arrest of some MQM activists in connection of Dr. Imran Farooq murder case. Despite the denials from MQM too many of mainstream Pakistani journalists and organisations have reported the capture of two at the airport on their return from Sri Lanka, and a further activists after the investigations of two suspects.

The mysterious sickness of Altaf Hussain as per MQM official line. Though at the moment this is the official version. The rumours of Altaf Hussain stopped from travelling to South Africa and place under an order or advice not to leave his resident without permission or informing the authorities, had been denied by MQM and also by the High Commissioner of Britain. This news is obviously cannot be confirmed at the moment.

Whatever the reasons, if Altaf has been put under restrictions or not one thing is certain, he would never be same again. Before the supporters of MQM agitate, let me explain why I have formed my opinion.

Whatever happens in the case from now on, Altaf Hussain is history. He wouldn't ever be the same again, and wouldn't be able to issue any Public orders from the UK which could cause death and destruction in Karachi. If he does, the British with Pakistani backgrounds in the UK would report him; they may decide to register a case against him in a Police Station under Prevention of Terrorism Act 2005. Under the ACT an order can be placed on AH and MQM.

Power to make control orders

(1)In this Act control order means an order against an individual that imposes obligations on him for purposes connected with protecting members of the public from a [COLOR=#0000FF !important]risk of[/COLOR]terrorism.

Section (4) Those obligations may include, in particular

(d) a restriction on his association or communications with specified persons or with other persons generally;

(e) a restriction in respect of his place of residence or on the persons to whom he gives access to his place of residence;

برطانوی عدالت نے الطاف حسین کو خود سیاسی پناہ دی ہے

جو آپ کہہ رہے ہیں، وہ ہونا ناممکن نظر آ رہا ہے۔

اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ برطانی عدالت کا رویہ ویسا دوغلا نہیں ہے جیسا کہ آپ نے پاکستان میں اپنایا ہوا ہے اور متحدہ کے خلاف تمام تر ریاستی دہشتگردی کو ہضم کر جاتے ہیں۔

برطانوی عدالت نے الطاف حسین کا یہ موقف مانتے ہوئے انہیں سیاسی پناہ دی ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف ریاستی دہشتگردی کی گئی۔

اور یہ حقیت ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم پاکستان میں موجود ہے، اس نے مشرف دور میں کراچی کو وہ بے مثال ترقی دی ہے کہ جس کا اعتراف پوری دنیا میں کیا گیا ہے۔ مصطفی کمال کی ان کامیابیوں کے بعد یہ تقریبا ناممکن ہے کہ آپ کے یہ خواب اس وجہ سے پورے ہو سکیں۔

gazoomartian

Wasay tu,
  • altaf washroom gaya video / speech media per aa gai.
  • altaf nay ronay ka drama kia video / speech media per aa gai.
  • altaf karachi ko barbad karnay ka hukam day to video / speech market mai aa gai.
Magar aub mqm waloon ka pyara leader hospital main hai aur no video no picture no speech!!!

mqm kay brain-washed logon any answer???

(all haters welcome)

Dr. IF key marney baad Ah bhai ka rona bhi eik mazhaka khez drama tha. It was quiet obvious that he was faking to make sure that police thinks he was genuinely in the state of sorrow

gazoomartian

اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ برطانی عدالت کا رویہ ویسا دوغلا نہیں ہے جیسا کہ آپ نے پاکستان میں اپنایا ہوا ہے اور متحدہ کے خلاف تمام تر ریاستی دہشتگردی کو ہضم کر جاتے ہیں۔

برطانوی عدالت نے الطاف حسین کا یہ موقف مانتے ہوئے انہیں سیاسی پناہ دی ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف ریاستی دہشتگردی کی گئی۔

اور یہ حقیت ہے کہ ایم کیو ایم پاکستان میں موجود ہے، اس نے مشرف دور میں کراچی کو وہ بے مثال ترقی دی ہے کہ جس کا اعتراف پوری دنیا میں کیا گیا ہے۔ مصطفی کمال کی ان کامیابیوں کے بعد یہ تقریبا ناممکن ہے کہ آپ کے یہ خواب اس وجہ سے پورے ہو سکیں۔

MK is bey shak an able body, bus zara sa bad tameez hai, but nonetheless a very good talent in Pakistan.

But the subject of contention is AH bhai, how did MK slipped thru in here??

Also, I heard that MK has played a major role in having his mamoon shot (or may be khaloo)

crankthskunk

What a rubbish and totally insane argument is this?
Mr. fake PhD. on Karachi: can you eloborate your point a little further that how did you establish and came up with the conclusion that MQM is a killer party of Imran Farooq?
What is your source of authenticity?
I think your information are based on the Londonpost and The Daily Ummat, so what is the credibilty of anything what you are talking about?

If British Govt. takes action or not, Zardari blackmails to MQM or not, AH will be allowed to do politics of Pakistan from British Soil or not.....These all are the matters after the investigations of Imran Farooq's murder are finalised and MQM is declared the main killer.

But before that all the accusations, rumors and predictions will be your inner filth against Muhajirs of Karachi.
You're not the only one in that group. All I can say all of you to just shut up and wait for the judgement.

But, unfortunately, if the verdict goes in your wish and will's favor then you will be happy, but if it goes agains your will, then you will have to come up with a new SHOSHA that British court give the verdict as per British govt. orders.
You have no cure Mr.

Did you read my analysis properly? I clearly mentioned first two rumors and then presented my arguments. Even in the two rumors there is a difference which I correctly highlighted.

First news of capture of two on arrival from Sri Lanka and the arrest of the third one after the intelligence gathered from the two are reported by many Pakistani newspapers, including Jang, News, Dawn, Express etc.You are always hooked on your nemesis "Ummat" but it is not the only one. This news is not based on London Post article either, Pakistani newspapers have their inside sources in investigative agencies in Pakistan. All of them wouldn't have written it unless they got the nod from inside.

In the second news you may be right. I say may be not definite. But there are signs that even that news is correct. Otherwise how you explain the lull from MQM? Explain that to us, why are they so quite? Like Bro Gazoomartian said, why are they not on the streets of Karachi and causing havoc after so many accusation level against them by Mirza?

Look at their actions in the past, whenever Mirza used to say, they would make so much fuss on the streets and also in the Talk Shows. They used to insists that they get their share of airtime on every channel because they are the third largest political (doubtful) party of Pakistan. Why all of them have disappeared from TV screens and not appearing on TV or facing the press?

I ask you one simple question, when the High Commissioner of UK gave an statement, why he said the Dr. Farooq's case is about to be concluded? What other leads the Met have and whose offices were raided just prior to these so-called rumors were spread according to you?

Do you know any other suspect in this case whose offices and residents Met Police raided to gain evidence?
If not, how the case would be concluded?

crankthskunk

Mehwish, you are actually agreeing with my comments. Like I said, until now MQM have used the excuses that the charges against them in Pakistan were framed. On the basis of it, AH got the British Nationality and he and MQM were operated from UK.

But when the Met decide to bring charges against him and MQM for their involvement in the Murder of Dr. Farooq, how could they use that excuse? Would they say, oh British Government is now involved in registering fake cases against them?

And once this is in the open, do you seriously think the Pakistani origin British would stay quite and don't go to the courts to place orders on MQM?

Your wishful thinking cannot change what is already happened, i.e. the raids by Met and what would happen when Met conclude its investigation and present charges in the court.

Star Gazer

Jab aankhon per patti aur dil mein sakhti ho to phir kaisee koshish, sirf hadayat ki dua he key ja sakti hai, so hazir hai
Allah ham sab ko hadayat ata karay aur khasoosi taur per mqm kay jialoon ko. Ameen

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
جب تک پاکستانی اسٹبلشمنٹ ایم کیوایم کو سپورٹ کرتی رہگی تب
تک ایم کیو ایم یا اس کی کوئی اور شکل رہگی
ایم کیوایم کو کوئی
باہرسپورٹ نہیں
یہ ضیا ہی تھا جس نے ایم کیو ایم پارٹی کی شکل دی اور
مشروف نے ایم کیو ایم کو مظبوط کیا
اسٹبلشمنٹ نے پاکستان آزاد ہوتے ہی مہاجر لابی کو سپورٹ کیا
اور سندھ پہ مسلط کیا مہاجروں کے ذریعے سندہی عوام کو دبیا جائے
ایم کیو ایم کو بنانے سے فائدہ ہو یہ اج سندھ میں سندیوں کی اواز ہی نہیں
اور
اسٹبلشمنٹ کامیاب ہے
پھر ایم کیو ایم کسے ختم ہوگی۔۔۔؟؟؟؟

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
yaar bongian na maro jo batien us na ke hain unka jawab do in detail jaise us nae ilzam lagae hain yahan acha khasae parhae likhae log jahil oarton ki tarah dast o gariban ho jate hain