Election NA 55 - Count Down, Build up & Results Thread

A

abbasiali

Friends here we are inviting you to start writing your comments and feed back on Election NA 55.

Count down has already been started now and we are within 72 hours time frame.

Adeel

Founder
Re: Election NA 55

Expect a stiff competition between PMLN & AML.

PTI are the dark horses(The exact meaning of the term Dark Horse is "A little-known, unexpectedly successful entrant, as in a horserace.")...I don't really know what to expect from them.

Anyhow I'm looking forward to it.

May the deserving party win :)

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Election NA 55

Adeel said:
Expect a stiff competition between PMLN & AML.

PTI are the dark horses(The exact meaning of the term Dark Horse is "A little-known, unexpectedly successful entrant, as in a horserace.")...I don't really know what to expect from them.

Anyhow I'm looking forward to it.

May the deserving party win :)
WHO IS AML?
THERE IS COMPETITION BETWEEN PTI AND PML-N
SHEEDA TALLY WILL BE NO.3 OR 4 OR 5

S

Siasati

Re: Election NA 55 - Count Down & Results Thread

It will be a night time at my end or early morning. I will be anxiously waiting for the results :).

I want PTI to win but Imran Khan staying quite and Sheikh Rasheed seems quite confident but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. May the dark horse win :)

Come on cornered tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)

If Imran Khan's candidate wins it by beating these big guns. It will create hal chal in the politics of Pakistan.

Go Khan Go

Looking forward and very excited!!!!! [pk flag] [imran]

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)

Yes agree PTI can be a dark horse but not able to cross finish line as first position it will be at 2nd or 3rd. In my point of view end results will be like this,

1: Shakeel Awan (Pml-N)
2: Ijaz Khan (PTI)
3: Shiekh Rasheed (AML) Or Dr. Kamal (JI)

Once again Pml-N will win with a great margin but my all sympathies with PTI because they have to wait more for first win.

A

Admin

Final day of electioneering for NA-55 today

RAWALPINDI: Despite the tall claims of all the candidates to clinch the National Assembly seat (NA-55) in the by-election, the final showdown is likely between Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) Shakil Awan and Awami Muslim League (AML) president Shaikh Rashid Ahmed, who is reportedly backed by the PPP city chapter.

For both the PML-N and Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, it is something more than the by-election as in case PML-N loses this election, it will cause irreparable loss to its growing popularity while the defeat will cost Sheikh Rashid Ahmed probably a full stop to his political career.

However, the PPP local leaders dispelled the impression, saying that neither did they receive any signal from top leadership to support Rashid nor were supporting any candidate in the by-polls of NA-55.

Nonetheless, political pundits insist that the PPP workers, on the nod of their big wheels, had decided to teach a lesson to PML (N) leadership by backing Sheikh Rashid Ahmed after its vicious campaign against the PPP co-Chairman and President, Asif Ali Zardari to oust him and to end the myth that Pindi has become a castle of N-league.

According to a survey conducted by media on Sunday, all the contestants of the by-polls of NA-55 including PML-Ns Malik Shakil Awan, Awami Muslim League (AML)s Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, Jammat-e-Islami (JI)s Dr Muhammad Kamal and Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf (PTI)s Ijaz Khan Jazi were busy in holding scores of meetings and taking out rallies to clinch pubic support as today (Monday) will be the last day for electioneering as per the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) laws.

Meanwhile, Pakistan Aman Party (PAP)s Haji Gulzar Awan and independent candidate Sheikh Danish Iftikhar, contrary to their opponents, were mainly focusing on door-to-door campaign and approaching business community to muster support of voters.

But their chances to win the by-polls are fewer as all the eyes are focused on the thorny contest between PML-Ns candidate Malik Shakil Awan and AML President Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed.

PML (N) leaders told Geo news that Malik Shakil had an edge over Sheikh Rahsid as Rawalpindi was considered a strong hold of the PML (N).

PML-N facilitated people of the city much, they said.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sorry to disappoint all the PTI supporters. All the pundits and polls show PTI doesn't have a chance.

The match is between PMLN VS AML.

If Sheikh Rasheed looses, his career is over for good.

PTI need more time to be in even in contention. I'm sure PTI will win right now, If it was overseas Pakistani election as the poll suggests on this forum :D

Don't be disappointed, PTI is still growing and keep your fingers crossed. Give it a little more time. Inshallah they will come through eventually :)

ZshanKhan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

DONT GO BY POLLS AND REPORTS ITS ALL THE ABOUT PEOPLE AWARENESS. PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE LOOT AND CORRUPTION AND HISTORY OF ALL THE POLITICIAN WEATHER THEY ARE FROM PMLn OR WEATHER FROM ANY OTHER PARTY AND ABOVE THE GREATEST ACTOR OF THEM ALL SHEEDA TALLE. THE HOPE LIES IN ONLY ONE MAN THATS NOT BEEN TRIED SO FAR. DEEP IN THEIR HEART EVERY VOTER OF NA55 ON THE DAY OF VOTING WILL BE THINKING ONCE AGAIN MY FATE IS IN MY HAND. WHY WOULD THEY VOTE FOR THE SAME TREID TESTED AND FAILED PEOPLE.I AM SURE THE MEDIA HAS DONE ENOUGH IN THIS REGARD AND HAS MADE THE PUBLIC POLITICALLY AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON. AND I AM SURE DESPITE THE DESCRIMINATION GOING ON WITH PTI ESPECIALLY IN THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA AS FAR AS NA55 ELECTION CAMPAIGN FOR PTI IS CONCERNED, PTI WILL STILL PUT A VERY STRONG SHOW AND MAY HOPEFULLY ENDUP IN THE WINING POSITION.
LETS PRAY FOR A WIN OF PTI IN NA55

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)

ZshanKhan said:
DONT GO BY POLLS AND REPORTS ITS ALL THE ABOUT PEOPLE AWARENESS. PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF THE LOOT AND CORRUPTION AND HISTORY OF ALL THE POLITICIAN WEATHER THEY ARE FROM PMLn OR WEATHER FROM ANY OTHER PARTY AND ABOVE THE GREATEST ACTOR OF THEM ALL SHEEDA TALLE. THE HOPE LIES IN ONLY ONE MAN THATS NOT BEEN TRIED SO FAR. DEEP IN THEIR HEART EVERY VOTER OF NA55 ON THE DAY OF VOTING WILL BE THINKING ONCE AGAIN MY FATE IS IN MY HAND. WHY WOULD THEY VOTE FOR THE SAME TREID TESTED AND FAILED PEOPLE.I AM SURE THE MEDIA HAS DONE ENOUGH IN THIS REGARD AND HAS MADE THE PUBLIC POLITICALLY AWARE OF WHATS GOING ON. AND I AM SURE DESPITE THE DESCRIMINATION GOING ON WITH PTI ESPECIALLY IN THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA AS FAR AS NA55 ELECTION CAMPAIGN FOR PTI IS CONCERNED, PTI WILL STILL PUT A VERY STRONG SHOW AND MAY HOPEFULLY ENDUP IN THE WINING POSITION.
LETS PRAY FOR A WIN OF PTI IN NA55

Again my all sympathies for you and your Party, but its written on wall that PTI will be on 2nd or 3rd whatever you do now, PTI is growing but no at that much where they can win big elections. So you have to wait my Brother for PTI election winning celebrations for next 3 to 4 years.

AK-Loaded

Citizen

As i belong to rawalpindi and have seen the ups and downs there. Factualy speaking Shaikh Rasheed would win and that too pretty comfortably. Though it doesnt matter who the runner up is but i think it would be Jazzy as he holds a lot of his own support apart from PTI, which would benefit him. PMLn's dwindling popularity can be seen anywhere in rawalpindi. The seat in mansehra historically belonged to PMLn and what happened there. They came third. people of pakistan are disgruntled with the federal as well as all provincial governments.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

If pmln or aml lose here... It will be a pretty hard hit on any of these parties. Mr rasheed will be saying goodbye to politics for good.

pakland

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah InshaAllah Imran's candidate will win. [clap]

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

sarmad said:
If pmln or aml lose here... It will be a pretty hard hit on any of these parties. Mr rasheed will be saying goodbye to politics for good.

Oh Bhai [rasheed] Nay Kahan Daffa Hona Hai, Agar Jeet Gaya Tou NS Galdi Man Jayay Ga, Agar Har Gaya Tou Zayada Girgirana Paray Ga, Muafi Tou Ic Nay Mangni Hai.

All prayers for PTI but realistically
10000+ average
15000+ A Grade
17500+ Dictinction
20000+ Congratulations IK, you will be a major political force in next elections

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

PMLN wins!
No doubts.

PTI will prove to b the dark horse in the nxt elections Insha Allah

Councller (250+ posts)

kalimniazi said:
[imran] inshAllah Fiture will be ours

But future will be yours may be after 50 years. That time proberly they might win one seat in NA [wall]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

AML or PML-n.
50-50 ....:)
I guess PTI and JI will help AML indirectly.PPPP will give their votes to AML.