Election Commission issued show cause notice to Prime Minister Imran Khan

Insaaf4Tyrain

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

D9e_dZkWkAUcJQp

Election Commission issued show cause notice to Prime Minister Imran Khan on account of violation of code of conduct of By election in Ghotki district.

Last edited by a moderator:

Insaaf4Tyrain

The person who doesn't even know the spellings of BY-ELECTION can only be a Patwari! ? ?

Get rid of political hirings in all government departments if you want Pakistan to progress!! ??
You should be a teacher. what you doing here, and i am not here for a class go teach your kids if you have any

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پٹواریوں اور بھٹواریوں کے نزدیک کسی کی وفات پر فاتحہ خوانی پر جانے کو

الیکشن کمپین کہا جاتا ہے

پاکستان میں جہالت کا یہ اعلیٰ معیار دیکھ کر ابو جہل کی روح بھی تڑپ اٹھی ہو گی

Insaaf4Tyrain

I run an NGO that imparts knowledge and sanity in this world full of fools!

Patwaris are my students, and I'm their teacher! Only if their parents had done a better job raising them, I would have chosen another passion in life! ?
And Youthias have Takabar inshahallah for you i will try to find a good molvi to teach you what takabar does ok

zain786

Khan sab ko chahye ye jo b suar khana macha rae hain inko bhe dhaberdos karden or is ecp ko bhe ye haram k pile khan ko black mail karne mai lag gaye hain suar k bache

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell that to youthias! why are you telling that to your Teacher? Haven't your parents even taught you how to respect your teachers? I know Patwaris have different levels but you are proving to be the worst of the lot. Not your fault child! Don't worry I'll make up for your parents' follies! Can't undo their biggest regret of conceiving you but I can certainly EDUCATE you and help you score a better job than this media cell operator job! ? ?

And Youthias have Takabar inshahallah for you i will try to find a good molvi to teach you what takabar does ok

Insaaf4Tyrain

Tell that to youthias! why are you telling that to your Teacher? Haven't your parents even taught you how to respect your teachers? I know Patwaris have different levels but you are proving to be the worst of the Patwaris. Not your fault child, I'll make up for your parents' follies! Can't undo their biggest regret of conceiving you but I can certainly EDUCATE you and help you score a better job than this media cell operator job! ? ?
your not my teacher. i am JD from New York State University. go figure that out then come back

mhafeez

The person who doesn't even know the spellings of BY-ELECTION can only be a Patwari! ? ?

Get rid of political hirings in all government departments if you want Pakistan to progress!! ??

By-election. By-elections, also spelled bye-elections

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Correction from your teacher: It's I am A JD. Not I am JD. A moron who can't know this simple usage of articles in sentence can't score even a dime in LSAT to even make it to a third class state university! ? ?

your not my teacher. i am JD from New York State University. go figure that out then come back

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nice try from another patwari! It's spelled bye-election only in Ireland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By-election

Now don't tell me that the Patwari of Election Commission is Irish! ???

Find me bye-election in British standard that is applicable in Pakistan! ??

By-election. By-elections, also spelled bye-elections

mhafeez

ایسے ہزاروں نوٹس الیکشن کمیشن میں پڑے ہیں یہ صرف وقت کا زیاں ہیں