ECP nullifies results of PK-23 Shangla, orders re polling

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Again a big stupidly from brainless peoples sitting in EC..They should understand the customs.treditions of these halqas..They should simply order to re.election in female polling..When female polling will be done in separate.then.there is no issue from these halqas male family members..And in this way..you can save a lots tax payers monly which will put to whole halqa election.. both from male and female..Can CJ..and SC judges fix the heads of EC in proper direction please??

chandaa

This is according to rule.No targeting here.And, What would anyone will get by targeting pti in kpk where they will have over 80 members out of 120?....Stop with idiotic conspiracy theories.

Yesterday one PTI candidate lost the seat after 3rd recount in Punjab? This is failure of ECP not the candidate as they failed to bring reforms to encourage women to VOTE.

chandaa

Not to mention, NA seat was won by pml-n here which will be lost too cause of low female turnout.If i have to find conspiracy then i saw pml-n needs every one of their seats in National Assembly so they are the one's being targeted. Check your facts before making random accusations.

For your information reelection will only be on provincial seat, check ECP website.

thinking

Agreed..Should re election again again till over 10% female voters target achive..but re election should only in female polling stations..this is foolish to re election totally..EC should use theirs brain if they have..to understand the traditions of these halqas..if re election only for female..then women participating will be easy..

chandaa

Again, I am not following the case.What i know is that the constituency had lower than 10 percent female voter turnout.According to ecp rules, A reelection is inevitable.The case is probably still in processing and date will be announced later.

So if you don't have the information then why you said at the first place that there will be reelection on NA 10 seat. And why you said ECP is not biased if you don't have all related information? Its bizarre that for sake of argument you don't want to accept what I said in my first comment.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sar
This is according to rule.No targeting here.And, What would anyone will get by targeting pti in kpk where they will have over 80 members out of 120?....Stop with idiotic conspiracy theories.
Sardar sb issued winning notification of PMLN candidate from NA seat that sits above Shaukat Yousafzai’s provincial seat. In that NA seat, women polled less than 10%. Can u tell me why PMLN has been given this seat? Had re-poll ordered in that seat, PMLN would have reduced to 63.

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is ridiculous. What about the expenses borne and the time wasted of the poor guy who won? Who will compensate him. It was not his fault if women did not come out. He cannot drag them to the polling station. The decision should be revoked and the clause removed.