ECP accepts Imran’s apology in ballot secrecy case

Steyn

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not surprising. ECP just made a joke out of them when they did this.

Do they really think they can fool people now?. The moment they raised questions about IK, the videos of Kulsoom and Shehbaz surfaced.

Also whose fault is it? IK or ECP? oh behenchod, you let someone murder and film him then a few days later, tell him you murdered ?

What a fuckin joke, they should have told IK what he was doing was wrong and the proper way.

I was confused as well when i went there to vote and didn't know where to stamp. The bat or the name.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Just saw news.few Independents in NA and Province Assembly opted not to join any party during due time..Can any one tell me what will be happend to them after expire date?? As I know.. there will be re election on thiers seats.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Just saw news.few Independents in NA and Province Assembly opted not to join any party during due time..Can any one tell me what will be happend to them after expire date?? As I know.. there will be re election on thiers seats.
Any MNA or MPA who was elected as independent can keep his/her independent status in Assembly. No re-election takes place on his/her seat. Re-election happens only on those seats which are vacated by people who win from more than one constituency, or those who resign or die after getting elected.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Any MNA or MPA who was elected as independent can keep his/her independent status in Assembly. No re-election takes place on his/her seat. Re-election happens only on those seats which are vacated by people who win from more than one constituency, or those who resign or die after getting elected.

Thanks for the information..but I think now a days...apart from Fata..no independent have any worth if he stand independent...