Dr Tahurl Qadri spotted in Washington

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the kind of news that you want to laugh and cry at the same time. Yesterday in a washington desi restaurant, a bunch of people discussing Pakistani politics, a young man, probably a limo driver, walks in and says that he just saw Dr Tahurl Qadri near the Capitol Hill (the big congress building) with a few other people. We all laughed, I cried from the inside. It sounds like he is here to show his report card and plan for the near future. When he gets back to pakistan after the so called health check up, someone should ask him about his Washington yatra. If he denies I will have this witness ready on the phone. I don't know this person, but if needed I can track him down.
If needed, I can find out the exact location on the street where he was spotted.
Admin please don't remove this thread for the lack of news link. If you see something on the street, you can't find it in the papers right away.

amber123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no need of proof. We all know it well and that's way he is on a run after finding public cold response. Any way he possesses some 'meta physical/ super natural' qualities (as he claims) so he could be on several missions simultaneously. SC also have some special abilities to judge TUQ's aaniiaan jaaniaan. Just watch him on Toronto airport as a lost cow.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree with you 100%. He is there to present his progress report. Lets wait for the minions to come here for his rescue.

barca

مالکوں سے مزدوری کے پیسے لینے گیا ہے
پسینہ خشک ہونے پہلے
:lol:

Last edited:

aamirksa

فلاپ ڈرامے کے کیسے پیسے ؟ ڈرامہ کامیاب ہوتا تو اسکو کنٹینر میں بیٹھے بیٹھے پیسے مل جانے تھے
مالکوں سے مزدوری کے پیسے لینے گیا ہے پسینہ خشک ہونے پہلے :lol:

Niazi Hawk

Minister (2k+ posts)
پادری گیا ہوگا ترلے کرنے اور اپنی ڈرامہ رپورٹ دینے
pls bro dont use the word padari for any muslim,it has been mentioned in hadiths that if a muslim calls another muslim a kafir,then one of them becomes kafir at that time.hope that u will be careful next time,as for as qadri is concerned he is a drama in pak politics

barca

فلاپ ڈرامے کے کیسے پیسے ؟ ڈرامہ کامیاب ہوتا تو اسکو کنٹینر میں بیٹھے بیٹھے پیسے مل جانے تھے
کوشش تو پوری کی تھی ڈرامہ پٹ گیا :lol:​

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
گیا ہو گا بڑے مزار پر کچھ نیاز لینے .
اس خبر کے نکلنے کے بعد کہے گا وہ عالم رویہ میں اپنے عقیدت مندوں سے بیت لینے گیا تھا

aamirksa

بھائی آپ بوہت ہی بھولے ہو ، میں اسکو مسلمان تو کیا انسان ہی نہیں سمجھتا
pls bro dont use the word padari for any muslim,it has been mentioned in hadiths that if a muslim calls another muslim a kafir,then one of them becomes kafir at that time.hope that u will be careful next time,as for as qadri is concerned he is a drama in pak politics

Akber Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
have you got any evidence or are you just going to do propaganda like normal.

I hope you losers are ready on 17 March as another Minar E Pakistan will be held in Rawalpindi where an ocean of people will gather For Qadri saabs jalsa

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)
Guys, imagine islamabad, the rain, the poor people in the open, the container, the Mubarak ho, Mubarak ho. And now imagine the Sheikh ul Islam around thd US congress. How do you feel? I am still crying from the inside. (cry)(cry)(cry)

VoteME

Minister (2k+ posts)

I hope you losers are ready on 17 March as another Minar E Pakistan will be held in Rawalpindi where an ocean of people will gather For Qadri saabs jalsa
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] Yar truely meri hassi nai ruk rahi, this is comment of the day. hahahahahaha
Ocean of people hahahahahhaha

aamirksa

او خیر .. آو جی تیری ہی کمی تھی ، تو یہ کہنا چاہتا ہے کے وہ امریکا گیا ہی نہیں ؟ کینڈا میں چیلے کاٹ رہا ہے ؟

KhanSuppporter

Minister (2k+ posts)

If someone comes to you and says,"I saw that person on the street", what kind of proof would you ask for.