shobi

Voter (50+ posts)
Islam is all about peace, harmony, interfaith dialogue and human rights: Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri (Interview with ARY OneWorld)

Host Question 1

Host Question 2

Host Question 3

Host Question 4

Host Question 5

[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:

light

Citizen
Re: What is Minhaj Ul Quran? Interview by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri

please please read the Lahore high court decision about his so call noble life.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
DR MUHAMMAD TAHIR UL QADRI(Amma Hawa Ka Haq Mehir)BY Visaal

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYdSJKjKerU[/video]

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: DR MUHAMMAD TAHIR UL QADRI(Amma Hawa Ka Haq Mehir)BY Visaal

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6OEoni0[/video]

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMiM6OEoni0[/video]

masadi1980

MPA (400+ posts)

Hi guys, dont provoke each other, FOR GOD SAKE. I watched various lectures by Dr. Tahir ul Qadri and Dr. Zakir Naik, both are scholors of Islamic world and i think they are representing true picture of Islam in west. One of my mate upload the dance video, youtube has got alot of contrariant videos like this. I would say if you have any objection with this, ok, stay with objection but you should get alot of other information which is right and will increase your knowledge. This is what we got, u know, a particular state of mind. We ignore the whole story and just pick 1 bad thing and try to fight with each other, shame full, isnt???. I use to attend Tahir ul Qadri's lectures full of knowledge and got true picture of our relegion, especialy on sufism. I am ALHAMDULILAH fully satisfied, i also have some reservations but it doesnt mean start hatered propagenda and ignore the good aspects, does it???
"if you look towards the sunshine, you cant see the shadow", so dont b like flies, who ignore whole body and choose wound to lick.
My ALLAH SUBHAN increase your knowledge and open your heart and soul. aaameeeeen BAJA HE SYDAL MURSALEEEEN

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Tahir-ul-Qadri declares suicide attacks un-Islamic

12-5-2009_89990_1.gif

Saturday, December 05, 2009
LAHORE: Suicide attacks and bomb blasts are not allowed in Islam; these acts are un-Islamic.

Head of Minhaj-ul-Quran International Tahir-ul-Qadri said this during a video conference held with reference to his 150-page Fatwa. This Fatwa will be released in three languages across the world, he said.

The Fatwa describes viewpoint on Islam and terrorism in the light of the holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

Any armed struggle against an Islamic state falls in the domain of rebellion, he explained.

He lashed at the military aggression in Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan. The butchering of human beings belonging to any religion or country, and terrorism in all its forms and manifestations are totally in clash with the teachings of Islam.

Tahir-ul-Qadri said the terrorist elements are playing in the hands of Pakistans enemies.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Tahir-ul-Qadri declares suicide attacks un-Islamic

real.pakistani said:
12-5-2009_89990_1.gif

Saturday, December 05, 2009
LAHORE: Suicide attacks and bomb blasts are not allowed in Islam; these acts are un-Islamic.

Head of Minhaj-ul-Quran International Tahir-ul-Qadri said this during a video conference held with reference to his 150-page Fatwa. This Fatwa will be released in three languages across the world, he said.

The Fatwa describes viewpoint on Islam and terrorism in the light of the holy Qur'an and Sunnah.

Any armed struggle against an Islamic state falls in the domain of rebellion, he explained.

He lashed at the military aggression in Kashmir, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan. The butchering of human beings belonging to any religion or country, and terrorism in all its forms and manifestations are totally in clash with the teachings of Islam.

Tahir-ul-Qadri said the terrorist elements are playing in the hands of Pakistans enemies.

I noted that Pakistani Army and our Interior Minister found any ally in shape of Tahir Ul Qadri. I like to request Tahir Ul Qadri if he can also shed some light on the prospect of helping fight a christian war by using Islamic army .Also if he is kind enough to shed some islamic light on drones attacks and innocent people who are being killed as the result of these attacks and issue a fitwa on collaboration between pakistani army and American CIA.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

---Agree with zaidi!!A complete picture needs to be drawn :) ...2 wrongs do NOT make a right :ugeek:

Ozmurd

Voter (50+ posts)

Still it doesn't justify suicide bombings mate! You take one bad deed and justify it with the other...Both are wrong...cuz innocents die..

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Ozmurd said:
Still it doesn't justify suicide bombings mate! You take one bad deed and justify it with the other...Both are wrong...cuz innocents die..

I agree with you.so, when is he going after other bads ??? I already know that he mentioned one big bad. No one is advocating innocents killed.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Ozmurd said:

---That's the whole point!!He should have courage to pin down other too :) and see the causative agent clearly :)

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well done Qadri Sahab. We need Ulema like you who know Islam not Munafiqeen like [fazl] and Takfiris like Shayateen Mullahs.

For God's sake guys, suicide attacks against civilians can NEVER be justified by anything. Aisi kameeni zaleel harkat aur wo bhi Islam ka naam lay kar. Ye double gunah ka kaam hai. That is why our true religious scholars have to denounce this unIslamic act and issue a fatwa against it. These bastard Shayateen are killing civilians in the name of Islam. On the other hand, Pakistan army is killing them NOT in the name of Islam but to establish the government's writ. Please understand the distinction between these two things. This is why it is not necessary for Qadri Sahab to go and issue a fatwa against the ongoing army operation against terrorists.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger

--We need true Islamic scholars who brave out all the ills and fears and speak with just voice of Islam :ugeek: Not appeasers who bank on half truth :|

--Pakistan army didn't just wake up with all this happeni'n,they should never ever have sided with americans right from the get go which happens to be the root cause of all this..they invaded iraq on bogus and the most diabolic lie you can ever imagine :evil: and then afghanistan on false propaganda and then expect people to sit tight and let them kill their poor fellow citizens :x No case whatsoever but all those turn out to be their targets who Rightly so are fighting the invaders.Pakistan did a blunder by succumbing to the pressure and will remain bogged down by it until they get their act right and dissociate themselves from the evil force present in the region :evil: ..
Never ever leave the perspective out!!the reason why truth needs to condemn NOT just suicide bombing but flat out condemning Pakistan army for aligning with the evil.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUZ3hk-TTas[/video]